Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5012|Ontario, Canada
http://www.china.org.cn/world/2010-10/1 … 094679.htm

This is all over the web. Obama and his government are considering selling C-130's to china. After 21 years, this is very odd.

Last edited by Acerider (2010-10-11 04:30:38)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio
so what?  a cargo airplane is not arms

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-10-11 04:31:19)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
The US is selling 1960s technology cargo aircraft to China?
Wow.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned
what is an Aarms?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Dilbert_X wrote:

The US is selling 1960s technology cargo aircraft to China?
Wow.
oh noes national security threat!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5012|Ontario, Canada

11 Bravo wrote:

Well it's the first time the USA's sold military equipment to China in years.
11 Bravo
Banned

Acerider wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

its an airplane.  just cuz the us govt gives it some neat designation doesnt change the fact that its just a cargo plane.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

11 Bravo wrote:

Acerider wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

its an airplane.  just cuz the us govt gives it some neat designation doesnt change the fact that its just a cargo plane.
oh noes top secret dual use technology. meh the chinese will just make a cheap copy anyway.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Israel has been selling US military technology to China for decades, its hardly a big deal selling an old cargo plane.
11 Bravo
Banned
oh brother here we go
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Israel has been selling US military technology to China for decades, its hardly a big deal selling an old cargo plane.
Don't you get tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over. Literal broken record. USA sucks. Israel sucks. I have a small penis.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
i think dogbert is a brit by birth and he forgets they sold israel nukes via some cold euro country or something
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

JohnG@lt wrote:

I have a small penis.
Pretty sure China would have had the blueprints for the C130 for quite a while now.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I have a small penis.
Pretty sure China would have had the blueprints for the C130 for quite a while now.
Sure. And I guarantee they bought a few from Vietnam to copy after the south fell.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6115|SC | USA |
Meh, the J-10 is just a terrible copy of an F-16 that was given to China by Pakistan (Bought from the US)

Only reason this is news is because the US is selling directly now.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
pace in stupid thread non-shocker

ban thread gas op.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5012|Ontario, Canada

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Meh, the J-10 is just a terrible copy of an F-16 that was given to China by Pakistan (Bought from the US)

Actually the J-10 is a copy of an Israeli fighter that was built to combat the F-16, but Israel didn't have the funds to produce it.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
china's already stolen our nuclear tech
Tu Stultus Es
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

Acerider wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Actually the J-10 is a copy of an Israeli fighter that was built to combat the F-16, but Israel didn't have the funds to produce it.
Wait, the Israeli's built, or atleast tried to built a fighter that was made to combat F-16?. Thought they were allies with the US and I guess automatically with its european allies. So why did they need a fighter that could combat the F-16? Isn't the F-16 mostly flown by western countries? That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense tbh.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

eleven bravo wrote:

china's already stolen our nuclear tech
china already stole everything. cept for f22 taht shit is still in photoshop stage.
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5012|Ontario, Canada

RDMC wrote:

Acerider wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

Wait, the Israeli's built, or atleast tried to built a fighter that was made to combat F-16?. Thought they were allies with the US and I guess automatically with its european allies. So why did they need a fighter that could combat the F-16? Isn't the F-16 mostly flown by western countries? That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense tbh.
Israel wanted an indigenous fighter that it could produce, use, and sell. It would have been succesful had they been able to fund it. It was called the IAI Lavi. Lot's of countries make aircraft similar in performance to the ones their allies use.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6413|'Murka

RDMC wrote:

Acerider wrote:

The_Sniper_NM wrote:

You're right. It doesn't make any sense. Because that's not what happened. He's been corrected on this issue before.

Sometimes, his "facts" make me facepalm so hard, I think either/both my face &/or my palm will shatter.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina
Now if only we could lift the trade embargo on Cuba.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6413|'Murka

Turquoise wrote:

Why? It's not like it would make any difference to Cuba.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina

FEOS wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Why? It's not like it would make any difference to Cuba.
It would make a huge difference.  They'd have access to one of the world's largest markets, which would expedite the process of them moving from their faux Communism to an actual capitalism.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard