j5-br
+0|6781
Hi everyone,

Anyone got the Staff Officer Ribbon after the 1.03 patch ? The best score i got as a commander was 36 points or something like that... Any idea how to make 50 ?

Thanks for the attention
Donnyboy
+1|6802
Work really hard...
shaunboulton
+1|6781
yea, give the team what they want, if ya have a mic, ask them that way, works with me. and drop supplies randomly in a group of players etc
j5-br
+0|6781
I have a mic, i always play in teamwork (with strategy) and even so i cant get 50 commander points...

Supply in a large group of soldiers ? hum, maybe this will help.

Last edited by j5-br (2005-10-20 18:53:02)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6787|AUS, Canberra
i got it and iv never got 50 commander points in a round, 46 is my best

and i got it after the patch

Last edited by Aus heart attack (2005-10-20 19:07:21)

[RL]Tarasque
+0|6783|Trondheim, Norway

j5-br wrote:

I have a mic, i always play in teamwork (with strategy) and even so i cant get 50 commander points...

Supply in a large group of soldiers ? hum, maybe this will help.
nope, just the avarage score of your teams desides the command point's. You can drop as many crates as you like. Longer the game = more command points. So regardless of how good you are it's effect on your points is less to nothing. Actually it some cases it pays to suck
j5-br
+0|6781
Hum, now i get it Tarasque! And good luck getting yours
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6783|Trondheim, Norway
allmost got it today, had to start sucking because my team was winning
divided
Clear!
+3|6789
I got the staff officer ribbon and basic command the first time I commanded(right after the 1.03 patch).  Man, was I lucky..
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6787
i got the staff officer ribbon and basic command the first time i commanded too (after 1.03) and i got vetran command recently... just work really really hard
Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6841|Belgium

Aus heart attack wrote:

i got it and iv never got 50 commander points in a round, 46 is my best

and i got it after the patch
got mine to with 46 point but i got mine before the patch
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

yup i got it like 1 month after the game...very easy to get
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6845|Germany
yes its really easy...
u have to try it on different servers and u will find a good team it can take its time until u find a good one but u WILL find one and then u finally get ur ribbon
Biggie
+0|6778
yes, I just got mine yesterday. I did it on karkand, 24 player map. it was a heated battle, but we ended up prevailing. Just use your mic and direct with care... make sure your drop supplies...it keeps the troops happy...
Bravery
+-1|6786
I got 50 once, but never got the badge.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6803
Ah same here, I had 50 and I got the badge but not the ribbon which was irritating.  Oh well, just means I get to play more until I get it
Bravery
+-1|6786

Paladus902 wrote:

Ah same here, I had 50 and I got the badge but not the ribbon which was irritating.  Oh well, just means I get to play more until I get it
ehh i meant ribbon
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
i was very close (for the basic badge anyways). did any of you gloss over the "Candidate for King N00b" post? well, my rant was in there. i got 35 commander points, so close to 40, and some retard TK'd me so much that it prevented me from attaining it. that really pissed me off. quite nicely.
jax
+12|6784
i got mine today when i had 38 points but i had -12 team points so i dont think the neagative team points mater
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6844|Australia
all the badges are easy to get except the expert first aid and expert repair. you just have to get your time up and go hard.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas
The VERY BEST way to get any commander award is this.

Join a REALLY slow server.

By this I mean, join a server with as few people as possible (with match started of course e.g.10 players).  I got all my commander stuff on Wake Island servers with around 10 people playing.  Why? The map runs so slow that the enemy can take and lose flags very quickly and with 10 people playing that means there are more tickets per person. 

Usually the Americans will take a flag and then lose it, get it back, lose it, get it back etc etc etc.  This makes the two or three people who are doing all the work scores go sky high, and since your score is a direvitive of thier score, you come out on top.  Not to mention it takes so long you will meet any time requirement for any commander award.

It is not unusual for me to get upwards of 130-170 points per round as commander on these servers.

Hope this helps,
Coug
j5-br
+0|6781
Thank you Cougar, i'll try that!

I've tryed this weekend again on 64/64 servers, but without success, and ... i was a good boy (lol), gave supply, talked to my teammates, asked how their day was, if everyone slept well and... won the game several times! but no 50 points
dsb
+0|6794
Find a server that can play 50-64 people but only has 15-20 in it.  The larger servers tend to have higher ticket ratios.  With so few players playing on a high ticket server, you'll have far more time to get the necessary points.
j5-br
+0|6781
Yess!!! Got it in Strike at Karkand, made 50 commander points at 3 tickets to the end of the round...

Thanks everyone!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard