+341|5111|Stoke, England
So much angst today
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Camm wrote:

jord wrote:

Finray wrote:

Can I gloat about being able to drive now?
Not with your minors, no.
http://www.lolsauce.com/RandomBS/Pedo%20bear.png
http://www.sickipedia.org/joke/683858
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Inb4 some long, speculative and ultimately incorrect bone post about me. Spare us all please.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord is an advertisement of why weed smokers are fucking failures and wastes of time

dude dont you sit around all day 'philosophizing' and doing absolutely fuck all? upper-class dandies in the 1800's achieved more than you
I wasn't even referring to you before, can you shut the fuck up and conduct some sub par trolling elsewhere for a few hours please? It's boring.
rofl.

yeah so it's cool for you to tell others to 'shut up they dont know anything about drugs'

as soon as i say "actually, i think weed smokers are apathetic wasters", im just being a pathetic troll?

i have the same view of weed as toilet sex. i have smoked it. i have experience with drugs. now rebut it.

if the only rebuttal and defense of weed smoking that you have is 'stfu you havent done it!'... then, wow.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

That wasn't directed at you, perhaps I should have been more clear. The sheltered thing was regarding ts, and the inheriting an opinion on drugs was also a jab at ts. Calm down.
and again, wtf? because i think weed and smoking is some trashy thing to do? yeah ok then...
Other than parental influence I can't really see how you could develop such an opinion on what millions of people do world wide. Like I said, it's not going to go anywhere or bring any positives about and I'm sure people want to get back to their regularly scheduled chatz.
yeah my parents brainwashed me into thinking weed's not something that appeals to me at all, my bad
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
druqs r bad
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland
mkay
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

and again, wtf? because i think weed and smoking is some trashy thing to do? yeah ok then...
Other than parental influence I can't really see how you could develop such an opinion on what millions of people do world wide. Like I said, it's not going to go anywhere or bring any positives about and I'm sure people want to get back to their regularly scheduled chatz.
yeah my parents brainwashed me into thinking weed's not something that appeals to me at all, my bad
conformist!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jord is an advertisement of why weed smokers are fucking failures and wastes of time

dude dont you sit around all day 'philosophizing' and doing absolutely fuck all? upper-class dandies in the 1800's achieved more than you
I wasn't even referring to you before, can you shut the fuck up and conduct some sub par trolling elsewhere for a few hours please? It's boring.
rofl.

yeah so it's cool for you to tell others to 'shut up they dont know anything about drugs'

as soon as i say "actually, i think weed smokers are apathetic wasters", im just being a pathetic troll?

i have the same view of weed as toilet sex. i have smoked it. i have experience with drugs. now rebut it.

if the only rebuttal and defense of weed smoking that you have is 'stfu you havent done it!'... then, wow.
I don't know why you're bringing coolness into it, I don't have 420 in my name and talk about toking every minute of everyday. I can't see me "rebutting" anything doing either of us any favours, especially when you're so quick to spew insults.
jord

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Brainwashed is a strong word, I prefer misguided. Again carrying on this argument isn't going to benefit anyone and I'm going out soon.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
Cinema or go to a pub for a few and play pool?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
what would you watch?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Pub
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
Wall street I think, not my choice.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Brainwashed is a strong word, I prefer misguided. Again carrying on this argument isn't going to benefit anyone and I'm going out soon.
i prefer my own opinion. just because i have a negative opinion of something you do doesn't mean it came from my parents.
jord
Money never sleeps..
jord

Toilet Sex wrote:

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

i prefer my own opinion. just because i have a negative opinion of something you do doesn't mean it came from my parents.
I completely agree, some of my opinions probably align with my Mothers. I only said it because I assumed your opinion must have come from family influence, having not read anything on the subject or having had any first hand experiance.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
weed smoking dropouts never stop living in denial...
jord

Uzique wrote:

You've used that word on me before, I'm just curious as to what exactly I've dropped out of?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

SamTheMan wrote:

Cinema or go to a pub for a few and play pool?
if you have to ask then i shall kill you next
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

You've used that word on me before, I'm just curious as to what exactly I've dropped out of?
oh yeah my bad you joined the army which takes no qualifications or particular merit at all other than taking orders from someone better qualified than you and running around a muddy field playing soldiers

gj you are fulfilled
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
jord

Uzique wrote:

jord wrote:

Uzique wrote:

oh yeah my bad you joined the army which takes no qualifications or particular merit at all other than taking orders from someone better qualified than you and running around a muddy field playing soldiers

gj you are fulfilled
See now that's more like it, a valid insult. I hate when you throw the word "dropout" around so loosely.

Okay my turn before I go out...

You analyse what great authors have written under the guise of creativity, your life is based around what others much greater than yourself have achieved. Be it living a comfortable life off of your parents wealth or reading great works and writing about what you think they're trying to convey. You then come here and for motivations known only to yourself and "troll" (speculatively insult people you don't know much about) people you consider lesser beings.

I'm going out now, you see I don't like to insult people here for no reason but nobody else is going to take you down a few notches. So if I hit a nerve(I'm sure you will never admit to such a travesty) I apologise.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland
Uzique, are you going to be an english teacher or what when you graduate?
jord

Gawwad wrote:

Uzique, are you going to be an english teacher or what when you graduate?
Oh no, his career's all sorted isn't it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard