Poll

Which country is going to win the WCC this year???

Brasil33%33% - 24
England19%19% - 14
France4%4% - 3
Spain0%0% - 0
Argentina2%2% - 2
Germany9%9% - 7
Mexico2%2% - 2
Other26%26% - 19
Total: 71
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6854|Germany / Saxony
I´German, but I hate our soccer-team... they are the biggest n00bs.
I voted for Brazil, because Ronaldinho is too crazy and too highskilled for all the others...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6647|Upstate NY

Eckzack wrote:

I´German, but I hate our soccer-team... they are the biggest n00bs.
I voted for Brazil, because Ronaldinho is too crazy and too highskilled for all the others...
The Germans should move through to the knock rounds but they won't go far. It's just not their year and Ballack can't go it alone. I agree about Ronaldinho. He has great skill but Henry is maybe just as good. I guess we'll find out how good in the Champion's League Final. Too bad the French don't have a better shot in the WC though.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6750

Australia Shall Win!!!!
Nomer
+10|6708|North of Boston
Must say I'm impressed by how loyal the mexicans are to los tricolores and to a lesser extent the Aussie's optimism, coming from the US I have to deal with embarrassing statements like our president confessing to not having a grasp on how important the World Cup is to the world (we Americans think our super bowl is hot stuff when way more people watch even the WCC draw) and saying  "I've been told that we have a good team".  In my mind the real credible threats (with apologies to ESP, ITA, ENG, USA, MEX and all the others) are Germany, Argentina, and Brazil, and to a lesser extent teams like the Czechs or the Dutch depending on how they play as a team (and because frankly I don't know too much about the Czechs).  I'd have to pick the Selecao, anything could happen but even just looking at them you can tell they're too ridiculously talented to not be the favorites and my pick.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6719|Sweden
The superbowl is something you'll have to watch at like 4 am on some weird cabel channel over here.

And BTW, is anyone going to watch the cup in germany this year? Im not!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Australians are optimistic for one reason... We have been waiting 32 years... Once again, I thank God for John Saffran....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Would love to see Italy win, but i think Brasil wins it again :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Nomer
+10|6708|North of Boston

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

no seriously... why the fuck isn't italy on this list... whoever made this list (dont give a shit to look at the original poster's name so stop your little OMFG RETORT fingers) is a flaming bag of douche.
I don't think Italy could be considered a clear cut top 8 (or 7 if you include other) favorite.  They really have the same situation as any other European country, undoubtedly talented yet not too amazing squad filled with some big name players (read as "players from italy's big 3 or well-known strikers").  They had that friendly win over germany but they're in a tough group that leaves them probably facing brasil in the second round if they're lucky.  The Dutch would have a way more legitimate case for deserving a mention.

Good call with Pittsburgh though...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

Nomer wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

no seriously... why the fuck isn't italy on this list... whoever made this list (dont give a shit to look at the original poster's name so stop your little OMFG RETORT fingers) is a flaming bag of douche.
I don't think Italy could be considered a clear cut top 8 (or 7 if you include other) favorite.  They really have the same situation as any other European country, undoubtedly talented yet not too amazing squad filled with some big name players (read as "players from italy's big 3 or well-known strikers").  They had that friendly win over germany but they're in a tough group that leaves them probably facing brasil in the second round if they're lucky. The Dutch would have a way more legitimate case for deserving a mention.

Good call with Pittsburgh though...
Well i agree (nr.3 of the world) but the creater of this said he was sorry about that

I dont think, NLD,ENG,GER,ITA,POR,ESP,CZH,FRA wil win it, they will go (some of 'em to quater final/Semi but i still think Brazil (all time champ with the WC. will win)

i mean we (the dutch) have for 95% a new team so i dont think we will win
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
It's coming home, it's coming home, footballs coming home - thats right, Brazil to win.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

anyhow...not germany (yay i can now say that - not german anymore, i am now swiss)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6780|Rotherham, England
England Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6719|Sweden
The italians are bad, they've had too much pizza
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

pedigreeuk wrote:

England Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is FTW ? Im +1 you cos Rotherham stayed up, hope you fight off Admin etc ... Cardiff (we have Shaun Barker's brother)
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

For the world I believe... Could be veery wrong though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard