never62%62% - 118
Total: 189
=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN
+60|6618|Under the River
Do you TK for a vehicle that you want?
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6666|RCM Headquarters
No, but if I get teamkilled for a vehicle, the poor person doesnt get much use out of it....or anything else that round.
RedVigor
+3|6655
I never have a never will, plenty of other thing to go off and kill with.
Got TK'd today by a moron for the plane he must have lasted about 10secs flying it and got no kills so how pointless was that.
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6544
Only when the person in it TKed me to get it, then revenge is the only way to go
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
i put always, but i dont do it in a ranked game, only when im waiting for the server to start up you know?

il tk constantly then >: D
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6813|England
I shot a tank with the Jackhammer, after I spent a good few seconds repairing the tank, just out of view of 1 enemy tank, and the smoking ruins of the 2 APCs I just got. One nice friendly team mate, jumps n a full health tank, and gets splatted by the sole remaining, smoking, tank.

Needless to say, it didn't die. Until the tank shells hit it..........

I sometimes TK my friend while waiting for the game to start, like FFLink13. Helps pass the time
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England

M_Harrower wrote:

Only when the person in it TKed me to get it, then revenge is the only way to go
Same.
n00b.Worx
+44|6696|West Berlin!
On my clan server - Never
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6594|Birmingham, UK
Never have, never will. Only put two pistol shots into a guy if I am waiting for a vehicle, or I know he can't use it (fly etc.). If I am a medic, I give him his health back! I'm too nice...
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
if i run out of ammo and the commander wont give me supplies i'll tk for a sniper rifle.
Defiance
+438|6641

dont_be_ss wrote:

if i run out of ammo and the commander wont give me supplies i'll tk for a sniper rifle.
Ha. I just pull out the almighty pistol of doom!
Empathy
+12|6671
only if its on my clan server and theres no admin on and the bastard in the vehicle tked me for it first.

edit: to clarify: no admin: not cause I'm trying to evade trouble w/ my clan, but usually we ban vehicle TKers, when there's no admin, I take the law into my own hands since I'm not an admin.

Last edited by Empathy (2006-05-07 13:02:24)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, España
I never TK for a Vehicule, Because they already Tked me for a vehicule
lilmike815
+2|6765|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

I never TK for a Vehicule, Because they already Tked me for a vehicule
Ditto
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6537
I TK for vehicles I don't want as well.
IRONxWyvern
+14|6811|Atlanta, GA
AK101, Almost every post I see of yours is some smart ass remark, Grow Up
[AK101]
Banned
+15|6537
But it's true. Want some screenshots? How about a Battlerecorder file? I have one of a round on Kubra where I was pwning the shit out of my team.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
well said
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6668|İstanbul,Türkiye
Only if i see a sucker get in the heli\plane\tank (depends on the map) and while the other team's same veichle blast the shit out of us only than i make sure that moron never get that veichle.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6622

dont_be_ss wrote:

I won't tk for the sniper rifle, but I will tk someone if they don't drop ammo when I ask for it.

Thankfully I can probably count the number of times i've purposefully tk'ed with just the fingers of my hands.

Ever have those idiotic medics and support people who don't drop medpacks/ammo or even don't have the medpack/ammo out to resupply/heal. Even though you're screaming at them to heal or give you ammo?

It's not like the game doesn't show you people are asking for the ammo/medpack, I mean.. it shows you as the little icon on the map who's asking and you can hear them as a normal voice if nearby.

Next time somebody doesn't drop ammo when I ask it, i'll stab out their eyes and use their skulls as fashionable table ornaments.

By the way dont_be_ss, bad luck on tonights gaming. It happens.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
I will TK if noobs are taking valuable air assets and completely wasting them IE flying around for 10 minutes getting no kills or crashing before theyve even got 20 ft in the air.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6623|USA
Revenge is a sure way for me to TK any player, as much as I can (usually ending up with me getting kicked). The rest of that game is focused on making that idiot's round a living (well, not really) nightmare. My biggest complaint is waiting for a helo with a buddy, then having a 3rd guy come and try to take it. I always warn him/her : "Hey xxxxxx, we were here first, let us take it. You may use it the next time". If he doesnt respond, I pilot with an M95, another reason I kit out with a Anti-N00b Kit.
137twozerosniper
+57|6535|UK
is depends but mostly am sniper so there is no need
comet241
+164|6735|Normal, IL
never have, ever..... never will, ever.... if you do it on my clans server, its a rush to see who can kick him first among all of us. it's the most childish thing you can do. ask nicely to take turns or whatnot, and if they aren't nice enough, go elsewhere or groundpound.
Homercide
+21|6537
I would never TK for vehicles, but I'm not so sure about this guy:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/126204 … g&s=f5

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard