BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6635|Edinburg
Is it just me or does the order switch from descending to ascending when you view a country filter?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6749
It would be nice to see a Go to page field where u can just type in the page number instead of fumbling through the pagination.
Sweetmate
+1|6763

BellusEndus wrote:

Is it just me or does the order switch from descending to ascending when you view a country filter?
Yes it does, as soon as you filter by country, the player at number 1 has the lowest score.

Awesome work though Chuy!!
exepti0n
+1|6639|Netherlands
Isn't it strange that the sorting by accuracy is sorted from low to high? Or is this suppose to be so?

I was checking my own ranking at it but with a accuracy of 24,5972% and then being the number 9,527 is a bit strange...

Overall it's a super feature, thanks chuy!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

Weird mysql bug. It was sorted backwatrds cause I was trying to speed it up by using Memory tables instead of Diskbased tables -- but the memory tables were reverse sorting for some reason... funky.
Barnyard
+0|6779

mporlier wrote:

THis is nice! We can now see quite clearly the BEst of the BEst for ...stat padders! Just look at the score per minute list!
Ya #1 and #2 over 20K commander point in 12 hrs and 16 hrs.  Total exploit.
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6587|The Netherlands
http://www.bf2s.com/rankings/score/de/6
Number 258 has no name... (htmlspecialchars )
EDIT: Same for this guy.

http://bf2s.com/player/64753785/
Mate o' mine 8614 points.
http://www.bf2s.com/rankings/score/nl/121
He isn't there?
Same for this guy.
Not here and not here.

I would like to see that you can search for certain players in certain leaderboards

Last edited by Mr. Bondt (2006-05-07 03:35:05)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6594|MANCHESTERRR
Errm maybe im missing something, but all the people in the SPM list, their scores dont add up....
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

Mr. Bondt wrote:

http://www.bf2s.com/rankings/score/de/6
Number 258 has no name... (htmlspecialchars )
EDIT: Same for this guy.

http://bf2s.com/player/64753785/
Mate o' mine 8614 points.
http://www.bf2s.com/rankings/score/nl/121
He isn't there?
Same for this guy.
Not here and not here.

I would like to see that you can search for certain players in certain leaderboards
All fixed. Silly <> names. Also, rankings have to be regenerated, so they aren't always exactly up to date with the scores, etc.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6696|Enon
Nice job once again chuy
ComradeWho
+50|6707|Southern California
I gotta ask...

If the same amount of stars are given out per game... how come there are differences in the amount of gold/silver/bronze stars there are out there?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

Unreported players, unreported games, glitches, etc. The system is far, far from perfect. Always take stats with a grain (bucket) of salt.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone

ComradeWho wrote:

I gotta ask...

If the same amount of stars are given out per game... how come there are differences in the amount of gold/silver/bronze stars there are out there?
i dont think its gives the overall stars but the number of people who have them. so if you have multiple then it will only record you as 1 person. I think its somthing like 530k gold stars.... common think about it there has to be many more games then that played.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-05-08 01:03:31)

=|Q-BRT|=
+6|6855|[GER]_BERLIN
gj, but how about a "jump to player -function"?
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6677

DrunkFace wrote:

ComradeWho wrote:

I gotta ask...

i dont think its gives the overall stars but the number of people who have them. so if you have multiple then it will only record you as 1 person. I think its somthing like 530k gold stars.... common think about it there has to be many more games then that played.
where did you find the stars stats?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

banksd1983 wrote:

where did you find the stars stats?
in the first post

chuyskywalker wrote:

Also, a small treat while I was at things...

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-05-08 14:25:37)

banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6677
thanks!

on bf2tracker it says i'm ranked 173 in ground defense, but I have yet to get my Expert badge for it.

on here it says that 238 people have received the Expert Ground Defense, which would mean they have more time in it than i do, hence the higher ranking.

two different "ranking" systems or what?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6798|Bulgaria
oh, man, chuy, this is great! Great rankings! I love to see the rankings for my country!
Thanks so much!!!
great job (as usual)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

banksd1983 wrote:

thanks!

on bf2tracker it says i'm ranked 173 in ground defense, but I have yet to get my Expert badge for it.

on here it says that 238 people have received the Expert Ground Defense, which would mean they have more time in it than i do, hence the higher ranking.

two different "ranking" systems or what?
That's not a "ranking" that's a count. Also, do you know for fact that bf2tracker ranks people by time in the vehicle? Finally, neither site has the complete player dataset that the other has (or that EA has, for that matter) which means we're working from slightly different data.
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6677
ah, gotcha

how do you rank it? by kills?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6860|"Frisco"

banksd1983 wrote:

>.<

myself wrote:

That's not a "ranking" that's a count.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
Badges and ranks have NOTHING (NOTHING) to do with each other. To have expert Ground defence means youve played 60 global hours and 24 kills in a round (this means you could have just 24 ground defence kills to have this badge). The ranking given on BF2Tracker are based only on the number of kills not on time. So you have the 173rd amount of kills but have not met the badge requirements.

banksd1983 wrote:

ah, gotcha

You cant rank badges (its just a count of how many people have them) if thats what your talking about and the things that are ranked are really self explanitory.

Global score:
Accuracy:
Score per minute:
Kill to death ratio:
Win loss ratio:

highest is first (duh!!)

If you want to know how BF2Tracker ranks them then ask them. But for:
Wepons, kits and vechiles ---> more kills higher rank.
Teams ---> more wins higher rank.
Maps ---> bigger best round higher rank

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-05-09 08:52:16)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6755|Reality
Love the amount of people who have the requisites for WCR but don't actually have it!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6677

chuyskywalker wrote:

banksd1983 wrote:

>.<

myself wrote:

That's not a "ranking" that's a count.
what are you not telling me?! i'm confused
Alexeik@ru
+-1|6581
Nick name is not there why ? i suppose to be 2700 regarding my global score but i can find my self ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard