+341|5112|Stoke, England
k
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
that sucks.  he was funny
Tu Stultus Es
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I didn't know who that was either, but it was a great roast on the OP link.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Yeah, those accidental overdoses can be a doozy
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

RTHKI wrote:

dunno who he is
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

If his high point was being a regular on those Comedy Central Roasts then that's not much of an achievement. All you do is call everyone except the person you're roasting a faggot mexican and thats it, pretty easy.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
I think most comedians would call their high point filling up comedy clubs and making people laugh.  just cause you havent heard of him doesnt mean the roasts were his high point.
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I had heard of him prior to this
And I don't even like stand-up comedy
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

I think most comedians would call their high point filling up comedy clubs and making people laugh.  just cause you havent heard of him doesnt mean the roasts were his high point.
Thats how they described him in the article and the clip was from him in a Roast

The Washington post seems to think it was important
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Today on the bus I misread a newspaper a lady across from me was reading, I read it as "Quentin Tarantino dies hiking."

And I'm all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Execpt not out loud as I was in a public place.

So then the first thing I do when I get home is search the news for shit about Quentin Tarantino. Only to fine that he is not dead, but the newspaper probably said something else and I read it wrong.

Then not two hours later I find out that this guy dies, and I am fondly reminded of the time that I thought that Quentin Tarantino died.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
I like stand up and he was one of the good ones.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Today on the bus I misread a newspaper a lady across from me was reading, I read it as "Quentin Tarantino dies hiking."

And I'm all like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Execpt not out loud as I was in a public place.

So then the first thing I do when I get home is search the news for shit about Quentin Tarantino. Only to fine that he is not dead, but the newspaper probably said something else and I read it wrong.

Then not two hours later I find out that this guy dies, and I am fondly reminded of the time that I thought that Quentin Tarantino died.
tarantinos film editor died
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

Mutantbear wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Thats how they described him in the article and the clip was from him in a Roast

The Washington post seems to think it was important
the washington postis a shit newspaper
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Sally Menke, a film editor who did a lot of work with Tarantino died.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438

eleven bravo wrote:

tarantinos film editor died
Oh. Okay.

Thank you.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Still a big deal, though. His films had amazing editing and helped contribute to his style. Future films won't be the same without her, RIP.
This thread is now about Sally Menke.

GG was not funny and stand-up sucks.
RIP GG. gg GG.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Jeff goldblum died.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
matt b died
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Home
Section.80
+447|6818|Seattle, Washington, USA

eleven bravo wrote:

I like stand up and he was one of the good ones.
He was the best roaster too, I'ma miss the man.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

jord wrote:

Jeff goldblum died.
Oh hell no!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Sisco wrote:

jord wrote:

Jeff goldblum died.
Oh hell no!
i thought he died the same day farrah fawcett and micheal jackson did . . .
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438

burnzz wrote:

Sisco wrote:

jord wrote:

Jeff goldblum died.
Oh hell no!
i thought he died the same day farrah fawcett and micheal jackson did . . .
[video]http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/220019/june-29-2009/jeff-goldblum-will-be-missed[/video]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard