Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Harmor wrote:

Also many of us Tea Partiers are fiscal conservatives.  Do you identify with us?
Do you have any idea what that really means?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Also many of us Tea Partiers are fiscal conservatives.  Do you identify with us?
Do you have any idea what that really means?
Vote for the True Conservative!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
And no Harmor, we're not exactly close to each other...

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/compass.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina
I'm in the green quadrant but very close to the middle of the overall chart.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347
Source of graph please ?
I would also like to see that test run here again. It would be interesting. Almost every one checked between -9 -9  and -5 -5 I was surprised to see I landed at +1 +1
Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Source of graph please ?
I would also like to see that test run here again. It would be interesting. Almost every one checked between -9 -9  and -5 -5 I was surprised to see I landed at +1 +1
Near Barry O? It must be killing you.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

So then you and I would agree on Chris Cristie handling of the New Jersey budget?  He's a fiscal conservative. 

Ignore the dogmaticalness of social issues for a moment, I think we're closer idiotically than you think.
I like Chris Christie. You would call him a RINO.
The only thing I disagree with him so far is that he came over here to California and campaigned with Meg Whitman.  Meg, or as we call here NutMeg, is a RINO.  Christie is furthest from a RINO.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Harmor wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

So then you and I would agree on Chris Cristie handling of the New Jersey budget?  He's a fiscal conservative. 

Ignore the dogmaticalness of social issues for a moment, I think we're closer idiotically than you think.
The only thing I disagree with him so far is that he came over here to California and campaigned with Meg Whitman.  Meg, or as we call here NutMeg, is a RINO.  Christie is furthest from a RINO.
He's pretty damn socially liberal
-Frederick Bastiat
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

He's pretty damn socially liberal
I'm not a one-issue voter and social issues are lower in priority than fiscal issues.  Besides I don't believe you can necessarily legislate morality...that's something that needs to be instilled in you.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

what is morality?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

JohnG@lt wrote:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb13 … ompass.jpg
Inaccurate chart
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Inaccurate chart
Inaccurate in what way?
-Frederick Bastiat
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

Phrozenbot wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Source of graph please ?
It surprised me, I was almost dead center. I highly doubt it is the same test. I think b.o. would be an easy -9 -9  on the test I took here years back.

Still no source of graph ?
you need to cite the source . . . . . or it is merely opinion. it's also a forum rule . . .

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-29 12:27:44)

Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

I'm unsure of the source. There used to be a sticky here that had the members mapped out until the originator of the thread stopped updating it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Phrozenbot wrote:

I'm unsure of the source. There used to be a sticky here that had the members mapped out until the originator of the thread stopped updating it.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=131373
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Source of graph please ?
It surprised me, I was almost dead center. I highly doubt it is the same test. I think b.o. would be an easy -9 -9  on the test I took here years back.

you need to cite the source . . . . . or it is merely opinion. it's also a forum rule . . .
What fucking source? It came out of my photobucket.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

What fucking source? It came out of my photobucket.
lol, she quoted me on that, from her last failed thread. and yeah, DST got a makeover not long ago . . .
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Inaccurate chart
Inaccurate in what way?
McCain, Biden, Obama Are not right wingers
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Hahaha

"NO NO NO TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT"
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

Inaccurate chart
Inaccurate in what way?
They're all right of center. From an American perspective, he's a leftist, but only in comparison to his opposition. In comparison to leftist leaders around the world he's a moderate.
-Frederick Bastiat
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Inaccurate in what way?
They're all right of center. From an American perspective, he's a leftist, but only in comparison to his opposition. In comparison to leftist leaders around the world he's a moderate.
DON'T SAY SUCH FOOLISH THINGS!

Out of interest who in the Western world qualifies as a left-of-centre leader? Because I can't think of any right now.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Spark wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

DON'T SAY SUCH FOOLISH THINGS!

Out of interest who in the Western world qualifies as a left-of-centre leader? Because I can't think of any right now.
Chavez, Castro, the chick down in Argentina, the president of Brazil etc.

Umm, Sarkozy, Merkel to an extent... there are a lot.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-09-29 20:17:03)

-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
chavez
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
evo morales
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
daniel ortega