007dialer
+1|4947|Emerald Isle
Hi guys

I'll apologise for what may be a wast of your time.... But i only started playing Battlefield online since march this year. consider me a noob i guess

I'm currently playing version 1.41 with all the special forces updates etc., however my game connection server list only show's perhaps 5 ranked available servers using same version clicked, and the only one really left is LeetxServer 1.41, wake and dragon maps really.

Since the Server hic-cup a while ago it did give 15 or more. including two bscgaming.com servers running gulf of omen map which rocked!
And the only thing that put me off upgrading was the size of the update, would rathered buying it.

while i can uncheck the same version, loads of servers are available but greyed out and i guess they are now running version 1.50.

my question is : have all the servers gone up to 1.50, and are there any ranked left running maps like of omen 1.41, figure there must be . .

thanks for your time
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
Just update to 1.5...
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio
007dialer
+1|4947|Emerald Isle
Thanks for the reply's.

007dialer
11 Bravo
Banned
finray was more helpful ofc.  tis why he has a badge.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

11 Bravo wrote:

Was actually. No point in staying at 1.41 when there are countless more servers for 1.5.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Was actually. No point in staying at 1.41 when there are countless more servers for 1.5.
nah.  dice fucks up patches all the time.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
1.3 was a fuckup with all the ctd's, 1.5 is better than 1.41 as it has af/ef, though they're pretty similarily mediocre.

When blackhawks had sick miniguns was the best bf2 era.
007dialer
+1|4947|Emerald Isle
Thanks for the comments : I've tried 3 attempts to grab the massive 1.9gb file to no avail.
The ea.com mirror droped out round 1.7gb and 2 other gaming sites did prett much the same round 1.5/1.6gb
Seriously annoying, i mean really f**king crap.

I'm wondering if its permitted here for any soldier to post a recommendation to a valid link for the 1.5 bf patch. I really dont care at this stage if its megaupload, deposit, rapid or whatever, those single mirror files are from ea are really trying.

Its got to the point that i'm going to the store tomorrow to see if i can purchase the damn thing

I'm dying on the field team-mates looking for a medic, any help much appreciated

007dialer
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
I'd burn a disk and post it but I'm in Aus so its a bit of a way - by Emerald Isle I assume you mean Ireland not Tasmania?
I'd rapidshare it too but I'm on asymmetric broadband....

Otherwise search for BF2_Patch_1.50.exe
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
007dialer
+1|4947|Emerald Isle
Thanks Dilbert_X, think i've seen you on the Battlefield, thought of a contact that i'm goint to try for the patch 1.5 as i was scratching my head last night, as to how i'm gonna get it.

Thanks again Dilbert_X , will post back result
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
If you get really stuck I'll post it, probably only a dollar or two.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
007dialer
+1|4947|Emerald Isle
Got it. or i mean I'll have it tomorrow, and installed over the w-end.
Thanks Dilbert_X and all that replied. If i see you on the field I'll hook up.....

sorry for the trouble soldier's,  ready for action,  just watch those the bullets a coming
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

he didnt ask your opinion.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5953|Dubai, UAE
Torrent the patch. That's how I got it. My download kept dropping as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard