JahManRed
wank
+646|6597|IRELAND

never done swimming pools, not much call for them in Ireland. But I have done plenty of subterranean houses and retaining walls. Concrete is waterproof if you use the right mix. Its all about the pour. You really want to pour all the concrete in one go, so basically if you need 3 loads of concrete, you have the three lorries sitting tail to nose waiting to pour one after another. You don't want joints as one load sets quicker. Also try and make sure the concrete all comes from the same batch mixed so its uniformed. Also pour it in cold dry weather if possible and try and keep direct sunlight off it until it dries to get a better set.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

couple corrections Not Ivy League I thought she taught a Colombia its N.Y.U. - Went to Colombia. also she gets free credits that she can give away. anyone go there ?
i have 2 friends who go to NYU. they can buy a house with their tuition fees. full of rich spoiled pricks and hipsters (dickheads) from what i've heard.
Not so much, it takes all kinds. honestly when I walk through there I just see a lot of people with Brite futures. Almost makes me jealous. They behave pretty well on the whole. Pace or U.V.M. on the other hand. wanna talk about fools.
lol, the guy who can't spell bright or the name of the college his wife went to (nor does he even know which one it is) is looking down upon Pace students.

Jesus wept. And then laughed.

Ivan Seidenberg looks down upon your lies and lack of common sense.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Wait, so you didn't know what college your wife taught at? WTF?
Web

Of

Lies
I'm pretty sure he's FM in troll form.
Talk about parroting, apeing and a herd mentallity. You guys are weak minded. The really sad part is your in a Lufbery circle and don't know it.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6749|Great Brown North
you're
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

LoL
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

krazed wrote:

you're
NYU professor.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324

JahManRed wrote:

never done swimming pools, not much call for them in Ireland. But I have done plenty of subterranean houses and retaining walls. Concrete is waterproof if you use the right mix. Its all about the pour. You really want to pour all the concrete in one go, so basically if you need 3 loads of concrete, you have the three lorries sitting tail to nose waiting to pour one after another. You don't want joints as one load sets quicker. Also try and make sure the concrete all comes from the same batch mixed so its uniformed. Also pour it in cold dry weather if possible and try and keep direct sunlight off it until it dries to get a better set.
I am going to a Pool guys house today/tonight, He's sure he can do what I want and wants me to see what he's done at his own house. I get this vibe that he's a bit of a sales man. He has this " I won't F** ya ! " Grin all the time. But its worth a look and won't cost me nothing. 

So far my new outlook is " I am just gonna watch and not meddle. " I wanted to be hands on but got talked out of it by people who seem educated in the field. He has also convinced me that its worth it for " a professional knowledge on heating and filtration " alone. He wants me to see this chlorine free filter he was describing.

All these guys are very " I can look at it tomorrow -Sunday " hungry. It says something about the recovery or lack of it. Anyway I am glad Dilbert and company pushed me to a contractor. I shied just because every pool guy was trying to push Pre Fab systems on me Installed were they could install it fast and easy rather than where I wanted it. I get the feeling its going to be costly.

Ps you are a Copper smith am I right ? I thought you lived in Northern California U.S.A.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-27 09:50:59)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324

Cybargs wrote:

krazed wrote:

you're
NYU professor.
Can you read you ? Tell me where I said I was a a Professor at a Med School. Do the words " Hunter Jumper " give you the slightest hint ?
You're inept at even the art of  troll.

I have this image of you sitting at a " Stop Sign " waiting for it to change to " Go ".

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-27 10:05:53)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Beat me to it. Grammar is fucking lol.
Now This is worth a laugh, look at his sentences critiquing grammar.
Shouldn't you be humping a leg somewhere ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-27 09:55:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard