GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5941|CA
Inspired by the Marijuana thread, I have decided to share the story of how the devil weed ruined my life.

It all began innocently enough.  I was 14, and decided that a couple of tokes might help to inspire my inner Jimi Hendrix.  Throughout the next few years the power of the addiction grew and I found myself toking regularly.  Everywhere I went I had to consider how I was gonna get my fix.

Soon enough I realized that the cost of staying constantly high was steeper than I anticipated.  In order to save some scratch I decided to buy an ounce of the prime, then sell half of it to my hasher buddies and keep the rest for myself.  I bought the ounce and promptly headed over to my friends house to play some video games and blow a few clouds.  I hadn't been there for 20 minutes when his phone rang.  I heard him say, "Actually, I do."  Then he promptly handed the phone to me.

It turned out to be a hottie I always wanted to seed wanting some green.  Her and her friend headed over, and we provided them with some weed and a thorough dicking.  I remember thinking that it couldn't be this easy.  Well, it got easier.

Soon enough I was slinging skunk and dick like Snoop Dogg on a bender.  However, the inevitable backlash of my actions lie in wait just around the corner.  Stoned tramps were now taking out there anger at there step-fathers on my cock and my pockets were literally stuffed with wads of cash.  I began not to appreciate the ever ready supplies of pussy, and cash meant nothing to me.  I bought every video game system, every game I wanted, a few automobiles and an arsenal that Rambo would envy.  I would head down to the bar and make it rain like Seattle.  I ate out every meal, and didn't have to work, or even get up before 3 p.m. at all.  I would gamble on everything, and had no appreciation for any losses because it would all be made up for by the end of the day anyhow.  Everybody loved when I arrived because I would carry blunts the size of African penises and we would laugh and party all through the night.  I lived like this for years. 

Marijuana doesn't sound so sweet to you now, does it kids?  Because I always had manhood buried in some 20 year old I never learned the true love of a single woman.  When you don't have pockets large enough to stack the mountains of 20's and hundos then you never learn the sense of pride from putting in a hard days work for 12 hours.  And instead of making 120 bucks for that day's work and learning the true value of a dollar I would spray cash with impunity at the world, knowing I'd make that in the next hour by laying on my couch.  I did not appreciate anything.

Now this wouldn't be a good drug story without an unhappy ending, right?  Well, my story is no different.  This day was much any other, and I could never expect what would happen next. I was high as usual, and moving a bit to quick around the corner of my bed.  To my surprise I kicked the frame really hard, stubbing my big toe.  I cut myself really deep, too, leaving a blood stain on the carpet.  My toe hurt for over 10 minutes, and I knew in this moment that my rampant lifestyle had led to this tragic event.

Still think smoking Marijuana cigarettes is cool?  Think again!  Remember my story of woe the next time you think that it's just a little pot, and it will never hurt anyone.  Stay above the influence.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio
when you smoke weed you support the drug cartels.  enjoy smoking your blood dope.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
As always..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5941|CA

11 Bravo wrote:

when you smoke weed you support the drug cartels.  enjoy smoking your blood dope.
No, that's just Jose man.  He's cool.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

cringeworthy
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma

Toilet Sex wrote:

cringeworthy
I hate stubbing my toe too

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2010-09-25 15:30:06)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6321

You need to start a website with these stories on it. You'd probably make The Oatmeal guy envious.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

cringeworthy
I hate stubbing my toe too
the thought of it makes me sick
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5941|CA
Now I gotta google "The Oatmeal Guy."

Got too many bullshit hits.  Link, please.

Last edited by GravyDan (2010-09-25 15:33:01)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6321

jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

Toilet Sex wrote:

cringeworthy
What is your monobrow?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6581

jord wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

cringeworthy
What is your monobrow?
stubbing my toe
13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
D:
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5941|CA

ebug9 wrote:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics
This shit is hilarious.  I almost pissed myself laughing, and I've just wasted the last half hour at this site.

Nice.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
20 bills of monopoly more like, there's no money in marijuana.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5941|CA

jord wrote:

20 bills of monopoly more like, there's no money in marijuana.
Not much anymore, with prop. 215 here in CA and all.  However, this was not the case a couple of years ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard