blackcracka
+18|6788
Oh man don't you just love it when things go your way?  What's your best feeling in BF2?

1. I love it when right at the beginning of the map, I spawn right next to the vehicle of my choice and see it empty. That is the bomb.

2. Its freakin GREAT when I see a ton of guys in an alley and as i'm strifing the opening I lob a nade and kill 4 guys with one nade. Friggin Awesome!! (Carl from Aqua Teen)

Whats the best feeing for you in BF2??
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6590|England
pretty much what you said! i have no imagination!!  lol
ssonrats
+221|6663
Tking someone for the plane, only kiddin but seriousley getting a running headshot with the l9 is the best.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6609|Your attic
1) Sniping a pilot out of a full blackhawk while the rest of his crewmates fall into the sea
2) Everytime I kill someone

Last edited by Towelly (2006-05-06 17:41:31)

Rellim83
+7|6700|PA
I love c4ing tanks, letting the driver see you do it so he jumps out, then jumping in killing him with his own tank....gives me wet dreams at night....
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6703|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
When i make it offf the carrier on Gulf Of Oman, nah nah nah it s more or less when i get a 300+ kill/headshot.  My favorite is when i am in a knife battle between me and on of my friends and i win ( I did it once i suck with the knife i will be right ontop of someone and i can't kill the bitch(grrr) otherwise baserappings
R0lyP0ly
+161|6672|USA
Probably playing a round when I am constantly bombarded with insults about the uselessness of snipers, and then going 49 - 7 , getting a medal (bc damn commander got x2). Showing up the sniper bashers is by far the best.

O yeah, and seeing an enemy try to knife one of ym team members, then killinghim b4 he exectues one of my team
Baron.LSN
+3|6598|Western Australia
Paddling someone, knifing Commanders, running someone over, killing someone when I'm flying, killing airborne jets with an Eryx, shooting people hiding in the mist that is my video card.... aah.
alber85
+6|6610

R0lyP0ly wrote:

Probably playing a round when I am constantly bombarded with insults about the uselessness of snipers, and then going 49 - 7 , getting a medal (bc damn commander got x2). Showing up the sniper bashers is by far the best.

O yeah, and seeing an enemy try to knife one of ym team members, then killinghim b4 he exectues one of my team
so u only did this once?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6672|USA

alber85 wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

so u only did this once?
no, it just happened. Sorry, but I dont keep record of my outstanding rounds. (Yes, ive done it before)

Why? Are you a sniper-basher? Huh? Are ya? Huh ? Do ya? Huh? What? youfeelingluckypunk.

schofield
+28|6596|west yorkshire UK
my best feeling in the world is when you get to the point of no return inside of a womans vagina and that everlasting feeling arises on the southern part of your body
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6662

=[4th]=schofield wrote:

my best feeling in the world is when you get to the point of no return inside of a womans vagina and that everlasting feeling arises on the southern part of your body
how would you know?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6672|USA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

=[4th]=schofield wrote:

how would you know?
2nded
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6674|The View From The Afternoon
The best feeling in BF2 is sneaking upon a tank, throwing two C4's on it and run to cover and blow the thing up. Gotta love it when the tank has 5 ppl in it

Also love to wound someone with the M95 or L96A1
and then finish him off with a single gunshot with the MR 444
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6714|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Well, when i pull off a crazy tv missile is always good, also when i get the SU-34 and bomb +5 guys at once
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6697|Broadlands, VA
120 seconds without dying.  SWEET!
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6584|Illinois
Having a claymore blow up in the face of someone that was dumb enough to chase you around a corner is the best feeling in the world. Either that or them killing you then walking right past a clay you just set up. It makes me smile.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6667|South Korea.
1: Tripple kills with clays.
2: Getting that guy that killed me 12 times before.
3: Ramming a chopper into a tank and getting the kill.
4: Car bombing an armored convoy with one c4 car bomb.
5: Skydiving
6: Freefalling
7: Getting loads of kills
8: Getting someone with a nade who is in a tricky location.
Defiance
+438|6689

When you perfectly account for bullet drop and movement at over 300m.

Such a great feeling. And by great, I mean, FUCK YES!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6783|Dallas
Getting a BJ while you play.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6645|Los Angeles, California, US.
Sniping Bunny Hoppers And Dolphin Divers, And of course, watching them fall from the air. . And Getting a Vehicle of my Choice. Oh Yes, Forgot this, Shooting Down Jets With A Tank, So Easy. But not many people know how to do it. .

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-05-06 19:51:24)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
MrKamikaze
+10|6659|East
i have a lot.....like yesterday when i took out a crowd of 3 USMCers with my PKM around a corner...after the first i was like ok, now im dead- but they missed, and i managed to mowed down the other two, i ended up with 1 bar of health and 3 satisfying kill messages

i was like.....YES....
Jello.01
+46|6627|DFW, Texas
taking out 3 F35-B's in a single round soloing chopper. That's the first time i took out planes, it was great

Last edited by Jello.01 (2006-05-06 19:38:24)

buttered noodle
+16|6664|ohio
best feeling ever is when you either get a headshot when all you can see if the enemy's gunfire b/c u are so far away and when they have no idea you are there and get a headshot and they have no idea where it came from, makes me feel all warm and tingly inside
CutK0rners
+0|6650
killing someone in a battle helo by landing on them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard