Hunter/Jumper
+117|6352

Jenspm wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

jord wrote:

Uzique*.

Its Friday night here, I assume he's out. I also sincerely doubt he will need to sue anyone, anytime.
Why, is he wealthy ? do you know him personally ? does he froth in person ? I kinda doubt he would.
All very relevant and interesting questions
Telling me he's out and probebly won't sue is relevant right ? ever read his posts ?

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-13 10:45:56)

jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Why, is he wealthy ? do you know him personally ? does he froth in person ? I kinda doubt he would.
Telling me he out and probebly won't sue is relevant right ? ever read his posts ?
Well you were trying to insult someone that wasn't online so I responded. Ever read your own posts?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

Macbeth wrote:

OT: Isn't the Koran, the Old Testament/Torah + New Testament + Mohammad's stuff? In any case there are several websites online where you can request one and they will send it to you for free. Also your local Mosque would give you a copy, even if you're not a Muslim.
The'yre all basically the same, anyone who gets excited about the merits of one religion vs another is missing the point.

They're all racist-supremacist pre-historic superstitious nutballery, nothing more.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6772|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

The'yre all basically the same, anyone who gets excited about the merits of one religion vs another is missing the point.

They're all racist-supremacist pre-historic superstitious nutballery, nothing more.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
rdx-fx
+955|6588

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well, of course.

But if you want to have the most in-depth accurate understanding of the Koran, the original Koran-Arabic is the way to go.
Though the Cliffs-notes English translation is more than enough to get the general gist of it.

[note: coherent typing is a pain in the ass after 1/2 a bottle of Vodka...]
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Telling me he out and probebly won't sue is relevant right ? ever read his posts ?
we don't sue one another for every minor disagreement here in europe, you're quite safe
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The bible has been translated from Aramaic to Coptic to Latin to Spanish back to Latin and into English.

Someone find the most accurate translation for me please, because I'd like to know exactly how the jews are supposed to rape and kill the women and children in cities they lay waste to.

(Edit: Scandinavian pedant)

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-09-13 06:19:54)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
shut up dilbert and stop trolling his genuine thread, jeesh
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Sorry, back on topic.

Muslims are evil, it says so in the koran, amirite?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Dilbert_X wrote:

The bible has been translated from Aramaic to Latin to Spanish back to Latin and into English.

Someone find the most accurate translation for me please, because I'd like to know exactly how the jews are supposed to rape and kill the women and children in cities they lay waste to.
I'm quite sure Coptic should be in there somewhere ....
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6352

Uzique wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

we don't sue one another for every minor disagreement here in europe, you're quite safe
to bad 400k from McDonalds : (
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
i honestly have no idea what your psychobabble is about
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6352
psychobabble

It a famous case here where a woman spilled coffee in her lap and was awarded $400000 by a jury.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-13 10:46:26)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6642

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

psychobabble

It a famous case here where a woman spilled coffee in her lap and was awarded $400000 by a jury.
lol yea you can pretty much sue anybody these days for stupid things...
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6352
why don't they close this ?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Why don't you delete this  ?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

mafia996630 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

i'm willing to bet he didn't know how . . .
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

burnzz wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

oki, +1 karma point to you if he didn't know that and +1 karma point to me if he just wants it locked.
Phrozenbot
+632|6613|do not disturb

Deleting threads is lame.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6352

mafia996630 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

oki, +1 karma point to you if he didn't know that and +1 karma point to me if he just wants it locked.
Hit delete page one bfd. Didnt think it was my place - people are still checkin in
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard