jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

JohnG@lt wrote:

jord wrote:

Neverending cycle.
jord, I am disappointed that I didn't make your list of useless assholes
You can have an apt quote instead john

Engineers and scientists are too busy trying to see what they can do that they don't stop to think whether they should do.

Last edited by jord (2010-09-11 13:53:46)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Ioan92 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

On a side note, maybe I wouldn't of been an asshole if I wasn't flamed on earlier on various innocent subjects.

Just saying.
Mocking the deaths of thousands of innocent people isn't exactly the best counter-flame. Grow up, kid. Why don't you go try hitting on that one girl or doing something productive instead.
Well at least you guys felt how it is to be freely attacked for no reason.

Fun eh? No it isn't.
Uh, except you're not attacking us. That's why I said it's not the best counter-flame.

If an individual flames you, and you want to flame back, then mock something that person said or did or whatever.

You're just a complete moron, through and through. I mean, I knew the internet was full of stupid kids and whatnot, and I shouldn't be surprised, yet I still am. Hmm.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas

jord wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

jord wrote:

Neverending cycle.

Engineers and scientists are too busy trying to see what they can do that they don't stop to think whether they should do.
i don't want to talk to a scientist
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

One thing Ioan is good for is comedy. I find it hilarious how he's trying to defend himself for making fun of what happened today 9 years ago.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

jord wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

jord wrote:

Neverending cycle.

I doubt I'm smart enough to design an atomic weapon so I think we're all safe
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6305

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q199/ebug9/441bfc27.jpg
Ioan92
+337|5715

mtb0minime wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Mocking the deaths of thousands of innocent people isn't exactly the best counter-flame. Grow up, kid. Why don't you go try hitting on that one girl or doing something productive instead.

Fun eh? No it isn't.
Uh, except you're not attacking us. That's why I said it's not the best counter-flame.

If an individual flames you, and you want to flame back, then mock something that person said or did or whatever.

You're just a complete moron, through and through. I mean, I knew the internet was full of stupid kids and whatnot, and I shouldn't be surprised, yet I still am. Hmm.
Change individual for majority.
jord

JohnG@lt wrote:

jord wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I don't really believe it anyway. Genetic engineering was in my mind when I wrote it, and I think we should be going full throttle with that. I want to see some extinct animals in my lifetime.

Last edited by jord (2010-09-11 13:59:31)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6652|The darkside of Denver
Should i get a teamspeak server?
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

JohnG@lt wrote:

dayarath wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Electrical Design is the name of this course.
part of electrical engineering I suppose yeah?

doing chemical engineering myself but I'm absolutely SHIT at it. Haven't received most of the important books yet either and I've got tests in about a month... yay.
Yeah, EE degree I'm working on

I ordered all my books on Amazon and saved myself about half the cost. When I resell them at the end of the semester I should break even too Free books if you're smart.
I'll never order on a site that is "recommended" by a uni again. Gonna phone these guys on monday and re-order somewhere else if they haven't already sent it.

Considering the time frame I'll just do somewhere I know they'll send it within a week, won't lose out on alot of money when I resell them anyway. Will probs do on Amazon if I'm still studying next year.
inane little opines
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Slippery slope ahead...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6305

SonderKommando wrote:

Should i get a teamspeak server?
Invade Dauntless' instead.
jord

dayarath wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

dayarath wrote:

part of electrical engineering I suppose yeah?

doing chemical engineering myself but I'm absolutely SHIT at it. Haven't received most of the important books yet either and I've got tests in about a month... yay.

I ordered all my books on Amazon and saved myself about half the cost. When I resell them at the end of the semester I should break even too Free books if you're smart.
I'll never order on a site that is "recommended" by a uni again. Gonna phone these guys on monday and re-order somewhere else if they haven't already sent it.

Considering the time frame I'll just do somewhere I know they'll send it within a week, won't lose out on alot of money when I resell them anyway. Will probs do on Amazon if I'm still studying next year.
Academia sounds more expensive than I thought.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

jord wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

jord wrote:

I don't really believe it anyway. Genetic engineering was in my mind when I wrote it, and I think we should be going full throttle with that. I want to see some extinct animals in my lifetime.
will have to get rid of those douchebag lawmakers and politicians first though.

Like how embryos should not be used for stemcell research.

Ya else they get just thrown in a paper bag and burnt up somewhere.

cunts.

cuntsss.

I hate this engineering course and I'm only a month in, why didn't I go study something not involving math?
cunt recruiters
inane little opines
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Ioan92 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Fun eh? No it isn't.

What I'm saying is, if mtb0minime flames you, then you counter-flame mtb0minime. If mtb0minime, x, y, z flame you, then you counter-flame mtb0minime, x, y, z. You're retaliating against the wrong people.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

jord wrote:

€350 on books
€150 on lab coat / protective goggles / uni shit

inane little opines
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas
The actual engineering courses are great, the pre-reqs suck.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

Ioan92 wrote:

on this day, Nine years ago, America went about it's day thinking all was right in the world. then four planes crashed, killing thousands and we were woken up to the fact that there were those out there that would change American policy through terrorism.

innocent lives, that you mock and belittle.

America went to war, in two separate countries, and thousands more died.

and you make light of their deaths too.

today America is aware that all is not right in the world, that there are those that would change policy through the deaths of innocents, and yet on this day you had your little ell oh ell at the expense of members of this forum that were in no way responsible for that policy.

i do not wish death on you, but if you were on fire, i wouldn't piss on you to put it out.
jord
Plus student loans and accomodation or whatever.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

Bevo wrote:

The actual engineering courses are great, the pre-reqs suck.
I have college hours most days from 9 till 17 or 1800 and sometimes will have to study till 21-2200 to get it all done. The workload is insane.

I do like the lab-time I get but chemistry (chemical formulas and calculations involving molecular mass / mass spectrometry and the like)  can go fuck itself. I'm okay with maths/physics but it really gets on your tits if you have to solve mathy problems every day all day.
inane little opines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

jord wrote:

dayarath wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Over here, depending on the degree, books can run upwards of $1k per semester. That's the extreme high end though. I spent $400 this semester.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

€350 on books

Woah, 150? I spent $15 on goggles and $25 on a lab coat
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
Boys n the hood is on.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5992|...

JohnG@lt wrote:

dayarath wrote:

jord wrote:

€350 on books

yeah that was the cheap part but there was a whole bunch of other stuff I was required to buy from my uni. coat was 50€ though D:

Last edited by dayarath (2010-09-11 14:11:35)

inane little opines
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

dayarath wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

dayarath wrote:

€350 on books

yeah that was the cheap part but there was a whole bunch of other stuff I was required to buy from my uni. coat was 50€ though D:
Do they make you buy your own glassware or something?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard