Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

That last pic was horrible.

11 Bravo wrote:

ya and burning some books is where the outrage and radicalism is at....

fucking islam apologists make me sick.
Alright, there is no excusing the disease that comes from Islam.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

I think that Uziqe in pic 2
the fuck are you talking about you crazy piece of shit? i'm a white, traditional english person with a libertarian outlook...

im far more 'for freedom' and for classical liberalism than you are, you right-wing fucking nutjob
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio
zeek would never cover up his face...thats like picasso covering up his paintings.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353

Uzique wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

the fuck are you talking about you crazy piece of shit? i'm a white, traditional english person with a libertarian outlook...

im far more 'for freedom' and for classical liberalism than you are, you right-wing fucking nutjob
Relax it was a joke ! ROFLMAO

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-10 10:32:20)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
thank you very much
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

So you have to be an apologist to recognize reality? To most Muslims, their Qu'ran is their most treasured possession and most sacred item. Wrapped in white cloth at all times when it is not in use, they care for it better than they care for themselves in most cases. Burning a Qu'ran is equal to, if not worse than, raping these peoples sister in their eyes. This isn't just the radicals I am talking about, this is Muslims at large.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

So you have to be an apologist to recognize reality? To most Muslims, their Qu'ran is their most treasured possession and most sacred item. Wrapped in white cloth at all times when it is not in use, they care for it better than they care for themselves in most cases. Burning a Qu'ran is equal to, if not worse than, raping these peoples sister in their eyes. This isn't just the radicals I am talking about, this is Muslims at large.
and some mericans feel the same way about the flag.  yet no outrage over that tbh.

and dont give me any shit about the US flags you friggin euros.  you should see how your fellow countrymen fly the flag over here.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

jokes are supposed to be funny, or at least to have a half-assed punchline, you fucking dolt. the irony of you saying that i am a muslim saying "FREEDOM, GO TO HELL" when YOU yourself are the one disclaiming an entire religion, and people's liberal 'right' to follow what spiritualism/life-style they wish, is MEGA. im a classical liberalist, through-and-through. i don't say "fuck islam" nor do i have a "problem" with islam. people that want to be muslims and subscribe to that belief/value systems are free to-- it's their personal right. you saying i'm a freedom hater and an "apologist" because i recognize the basic tenets of liberal humanism is so fucking retarded, i can't even adequately put it into words.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-09-10 10:39:17)

jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Well seeing how you got that preliminery dig in there...

Its just some cloth...

Lawl
11 Bravo
Banned

jord wrote:

Its just some cloth...

Lawl
i agree.  and a book is just mashed tree.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

and some mericans feel the same way about the flag.  yet no outrage over that tbh.

and dont give me any shit about the US flags you friggin euros.  you should see how your fellow countrymen fly the flag over here.
We live in a different culture where respect for free speech is drilled into us from a young age. The entire concept is alien to them.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jord

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

Its just some cloth...

Lawl
i agree.  and a book is just mashed tree.
Yup.

It'd be a non story if something more important was happening. oh wait everything is more important than some morons in florida, and now some morons making threats.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353

Uzique wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Uzique wrote:

jokes are supposed to be funny, or at least to have a half-assed punchline, you fucking dolt. the irony of you saying that i am a muslim saying "FREEDOM, GO TO HELL" when YOU yourself are the one disclaiming an entire religion, and people's liberal 'right' to follow what spiritualism/life-style they wish, is MEGA. im a classical liberalist, through-and-through. i don't say "fuck islam" nor do i have a "problem" with islam. people that want to be muslims and subscribe to that belief/value systems are free to-- it's their personal right. you saying i'm a freedom hater and an "apologist" because i recognize the basic tenets of liberal humanism is so fucking retarded, i can't even adequately put it into words.
To me your funny.

Please show me where I ever said

" fuck islam "  or disclaimed an entire religion, and people's liberal 'right' to follow what spiritualism/life-style they wish,

You self absorbed ranting child  or   Shut the Fuck up !

That's more the way you reply - isn't it ?
jord
I think your rite

am I reaching u on ur.          ...level

He is a sypathiser and a child, liberal scum

I'm not brandished a branewashed when its everyone v me,     

.sheeple...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
hahahaha i coughed up some coffee
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353

Uzique wrote:

hahahaha i coughed up some coffee
Thought you guys drank tea - wit ya little pinky out straight ?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Radio news guy the other night started cracking up about how fucking ridiculous all the national attention on the NY mosque and Florida Koran BBQ was. Could barely get through the next piece without laughing.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

11 Bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

....and that's the insanity of a lot of people.

Anyone who values a book or a flag over human life is flat out crazy.  No religion or patriotism can excuse that.

Humanity seriously needs to evolve.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

Turquoise wrote:

well, given what i've observed from today's youth, we're going the wrong direction.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

burnzz wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

well, given what i've observed from today's youth, we're going the wrong direction.
I disagree.  Most of humanity is becoming less religious.  Most of humanity is beginning to understand that symbols are less important than freedoms.

We will socially evolve as a species, but it's going to be a long uphill battle of rationality vs. emotion.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6704
Who cares?  Stop giving him attention.  The First amendment makes it every bit as legal as burning the flag.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Radio news guy the other night started cracking up about how fucking ridiculous all the national attention on the NY mosque and Florida Koran BBQ was. Could barely get through the next piece without laughing.
it is, a bit - but both have become symbolic to a degree,
It's only debilitating if you can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-10 14:58:57)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

That still doesn't mean they need to get all angry or even care about what some random people half way across the world think of them or do

And even if they do, burning books and drawing cartoons does not mean that the answer to that is violence and destruction, what kind of religion says that's the answer to all of lifes problems, because that's what it seems like for Islam.
By a radical action like burning the Quran you awake radical Muslims ... most Muslims don't give a rats ass ... most Muslims does not resort to violence and destruction, nor do they believe it is the answer to all of lifes problems ...
how is burning books radical?   fuck sake you are equating burning soime books to tossing acid in womens faces.  and radical mooslims dont need a wake up call.
Now your reading skills are failing you real hard ... I didn't say "burning books" ... I specified it by its name ... after clearing that up the rest of your post kills itself quite neatly ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
should he have the right to burn a koran? sure

is it smart to do so? no. but then again, stupidity is not a crime, it is not against the law. everyone should have the right to burn a koran/bible/tanach/on the origin of species/phänomenologie des geistes/windows manual etc

it is not a big deal to burn a koran, although some people in arab countries use this "endeavor" for political purposes

this is not news. not news worthy. i don't give a shit. let him burn it. who gives a shit about a christian fundamentalist wacko in florida in the first place

however, he definitely puts the lives of american soldiers at risk
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien
M_Ahmadinejad says on twitter: "I like to retaliate by burning a book that you Americans hold dear, but the only book you care about is Facebook."

http://twitter.com/M_Ahmadinejad/status/24007026734

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard