hit a Woman ? Yup26%26% - 24
hit a Woman ? Nope73%73% - 65
Total: 89
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England

dayarath wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Nah, a bar in SoHo. I was home on leave from Iraq and my little brother picked a fight to show how tough he was or something. I ended up having to finish it.
Hope you whooped your little brother after that. No man starts a fight without finishing it properly.
Nah, I've just made fun of him every time I've seen him since.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

JohnG@lt wrote:

dayarath wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Nah, a bar in SoHo. I was home on leave from Iraq and my little brother picked a fight to show how tough he was or something. I ended up having to finish it.
Hope you whooped your little brother after that. No man starts a fight without finishing it properly.
Nah, I've just made fun of him every time I've seen him since.
That'd be more than good enough
inane little opines
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone
I might have slapped one or two. Does that make me bad?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ticia
+73|5345

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ticia wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Last time I got into a fight I sent the guy to the hospital (broke his cheekbone and nose), so no, I prefer non-violence...
Were you two in the bedroom? Kinky.
You do need that good excuse,when we get to a certain age getting our hands dirty in unnecessary. Guns exist for a reason
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England

Ticia wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ticia wrote:

Were you two in the bedroom? Kinky.
You do need that good excuse,when we get to a certain age getting our hands dirty in unnecessary. Guns exist for a reason
Did you ever get your license?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

I'm not a chauvinist, but I'm still a believer in some measure of chivalry. Still, equal rights and women's lib have given me carte blanche to defend myself against crazy ladies if it ever comes to that.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ticia wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

yeah, did you?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney
I actually did once softly slap my ex in the face once when she was being a total smartarse, but it kinda surprised me, didn't hurt her at all and I was really apologetic about it afterwards - partly through remorse, partly because she could kick the shit out of most guys I know (she did kickboxing for 4 years, was in the army cadets for 2, has a really volatile temper etc. etc.)

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-09-10 03:05:01)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6006|Belgium
Never have and I'll make sure I will never have to
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

Yup. Gypsy woman was smashing a guys head in with the sharp end of her stiletto about 6 years ago, so I punched her out. She was acting like a savage so I treated her like one.
Ticia
+73|5345

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ticia wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Yes but only cops and criminals can buy glocks here
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

should do another poll

would it be an open slap or a closed fist
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

SEREMAKER wrote:

should do another poll

would it be an open slap or a closed fist
why not both?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6588|Columbus, OH
i recall back in th 4th grade, I made a smart-ass remark to a 6th grade fat lesbian dyke. Little did I know the consequence of my action would result in fighting her and her friend every day after school for about a week. I fought in self-defense but in retro-spect I should of went all-out in order to discouraged them. I also recall my friend bailing on me....note to self: I will punch him next time I visit home.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6611|132 and Bush

naa.. they weren't really women. moar like Succubuses
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Benzin
+576|6008

mikkel wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

if they want to act like a man .......... then take it like a man
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6364

JahManRed wrote:

Yup. Gypsy woman was smashing a guys head in with the sharp end of her stiletto about 6 years ago, so I punched her out. She was acting like a savage so I treated her like one.
Very viscerally visual ! How'd I miss this ? Gypsy woman your significant other ?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6364

Ticia wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ticia wrote:

Yes but only cops and criminals can buy glocks here
and a Guy Who's Mom is a good portrait artist that can do flattery to a NYC judge with her Art work.
Walked in walked out . . . elapsed time 4 mins. How's that for total hypocrisy ? Used it that night Too.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2010-09-20 13:58:50)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5046|Massachusetts, USA
I've never hit one, but you're a good place to start.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

UnkleRukus wrote:

I've never hit one, but you're a good place to start.
hitting dyslexic people is not nice
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6009|Vortex Ring State
I've hit a girl that nobody really liked because she was a total bitch on a bet once. Almost EVERYONE hated her, but she just never seemed to get it, despite the fact that she got beat up more than I can count before I hit her.

that's about it...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
I basically exclusively hit women. I'm like Ari Gold if he owned a slave-worked plantation instead of a talent agency.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703

Superior Mind wrote:

I basically exclusively hit women. I'm like Ari Gold if he owned a slave-worked plantation instead of a talent agency.
Nahh, that's a lie.

I don't hit people so much.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5923|...

Cleaning it up here fellas...from here on out if you continue this...be prepared to answer the next question...

Ever been banned by a woman?  Knock it off!!!!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6752|London

tucker do you want a slap?

because you're asking for it
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard