Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Release-dates are coming up and we can finally get to play this game after a couple of years of waiting since the prologue ...

Release US: November 2nd
Release Euro: November 3rd
Release Aussieland: November 4th

950 cars
70 tracks
WRC
Nascar
Gocart
etc etc etc

I'm particularly anticipating the damage system and how that works out ... for a smooth experience it is recommended to install 10GB

Gran Turismo will feature both a single player and split screen two player arcade mode. GT Mode includes world map, my garage, car dealer, tuning shop, championship race, and license test. Online support includes open lobby, text/voice chat, private room, online photo album, online replay album, and export of replays to YouTube.

More info on www.gtplanet.net/

Gamestop Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition - with Bonus! $99.99

*McLaren F1 Stealth Model - Custom tuned for improved performance, including weight reduction, and increased power. Also features custom carbon fiber “Stealth” paint scheme with Gran Turismo racing logos.
*GameStop NASCAR Car with Gran Turismo design - Joey Logano's #20 Nationwide NASCAR featuring Gran Turismo 5 racing logos.

*An exclusive 1:43 scale collectible diecast Nissan GT-R Spec V with custom GT livery designed by Polyphony Digital and produced by well-known collectible car maker, Kyosho
*In-depth 300-page guide to cars and racing techniques written by the developers, Polyphony
*Digital GT-branded stainless steel key chain
*Voucher for five (5) DLC cars with custom livery and tuning upgrades
*Numbered certificate of authenticity Premium collector's packaging
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
cant wait!

Gonna have to grab me a steering wheel soon
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I'd love to get GT5 and race around Laguna Seca and the others

I'd hate having to buy a PS3 to do so
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
This game and the F1 game coming out later this month are the only games I know I'm going to buy this year.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Supposedly the test track from Top Gear will be in the game
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FloppY_
­

Varegg wrote:

Supposedly the test track from Top Gear will be in the game
It will...

Another reason for me beeing sad over not having the game :<
baggs
+732|6175
I think i'll buy this
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
fuckin hell
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I was starting to lose interest but fuck that. I can't wait for this shit to come out. The updated damage models, weather systems and all this load of info they're releasing now is making this game worthy of the wait.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5- … t-le-mans/

Oh I'm having a crisis!
Super sweet
FloppY_
­
So I herd dis gaem will feature https://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9416/index2t.jpg
As a driveable vehicle...

fuck now I have to buy a PS3

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-17 12:07:48)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
Kubelwagen, like you've never seen it before

I hope they can get some good sounds for these vehicles, if the Kubelwagen sounds like a vacuum cleaner like most cars in the GT series do. I shall personally resurrect Hitler and his Nazi army to hunt down Polyphony Digital. Don't tell me they won't fight the Japanese
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

I hope they can get some good sounds for these vehicles, if the Kubelwagen sounds like a vacuum cleaner like most cars in the GT series do. I shall personally resurrect Hitler and his Nazi army to hunt down Polyphony Digital. Don't tell me they won't fight the Japanese
Considering the amount of work they've put into everything else (read: measuring each track for inch-perfection)
I doubt they'd throw it away on bad sound
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

Kubelwagen vs VW bus vs Mini = awsm

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-09-17 12:25:38)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Hippy wagon races!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
I want this game so fucking badly.

If not only for go-karts

Sucks I won't be home to play it over winter break My PS3's back home with the HDTV and I'm going away for winter break
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

https://alpha.akihabaranews.com/wp-content/uploads/images/9/89/15889//1.jpg

Must have.

If only I had half a grand to blow.
FloppY_
­

M.O.A.B wrote:

Hippy wagon races!
Champions of understeer more like it...

fuck... I want to race BF2s around the top-gear test track in all the wacky vehicles
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Wonder what kind of power lap the Kubelwagon can set on the TG test track, in the rain

That is the first thing I'm going to do. If I can't drive my Kubelwagen within a maximum hours worth of play... ..*points to resurrection post

I bet the kubelwagen and the tg test track are the last things you can unlock, even after secret F1 cars

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-09-17 14:02:50)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Definitely gonna need a Favorite Car of GT5 thread.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England
lol at f1 thread noobs, they aint got shit on us
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
forza 3 will be better
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
your mum's better
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Mekstizzle wrote:

your mum's better
at least the whole forum didn't run a train on her. i wish i could've said that for your mum mek
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard