JahManRed
wank
+646|6625|IRELAND

http://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/highsp … rt_460.wmv

In fairness Bush does have a small laugh. But that was after the guy beside him wispered in his ear, "sir we will have him killed and blame it on Castro"............"Brilliant, carry on ha ha ha"
skratch-x
+25|6634|NY, USA
Ziggy_79x
+4|6683
Absolutly hilarious. Colbert rocked more than usual. Whats even more funny is the fact that most people don't get his O'Rilley/Limbaugh act even though he does it so over the top most of the time. And man I must be a fucking psychic because when I first read this thread a little after it was posted I KNEW horsey was gonna bring his obligatory Clinton refrence into this somehow. Pffft.
haldir323
+0|6563

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I don't really think anyone say that, and that's cause Don Imus not that funny. Also the internet wasn't this advanced, I didn't even have the internet in 92, so I'm sure alot of people missed it. See if you can find a link Horseman for us to see your comparison?
Heres a transcript:

http://imonthe.net/imus/ispeech.htm
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6693|NJ
Started reading it hal thanks. Got to socks' the cat mixing up with Roger and couldn't read anymore, I don't know if it's the material or the ways it seems to be writen like it's spoken? But it's not very funny.
alpinestar
+304|6593|New York City baby.
Bush got pwn3d
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
I implore all and sundry to download this brilliantly cutting exocet of a political dressing down delivered by Stephen Colbert to a man seated no more than 10 foot away - George W. Bush.

Highlight: "Do you know that there are more nerve endings in your gut that there are in your head?"

Alternatively view it in three parts on YouTube - search words: colbert white house.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-01-02 09:48:51)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

This thread is 7 months old today!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Jesus has come back! He resurrected this thread! (Turns to look in Cameron's direction)

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-02 10:31:36)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
OmniDeath
~
+726|6641

Kmarion wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Jesus has come back! He resurrected this thread! (Turns to look in Cameron's direction)
whats with all the jesus stuff? ive seen like 5 new threads about jesus in the past hour...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Omnideath wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

whats with all the jesus stuff? ive seen like 5 new threads about jesus in the past hour...
That be'eth the point.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6515|USA
i wish he would take over for leno instead of the red head canadian...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

i wish he would take over for leno instead of the red head canadian...
Being as The Tonight Show has lead the ratings for 11 years this is highly unlikely.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
[Styx]Sockan
+2|6477
It has been remowed from yoy tube " This video has been removed due to copyright infringement "
[Styx]Sockan
+2|6477
It has been removed from YouTube " This video has been removed due to copyright infringement "
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

[Styx]Sockan wrote:

It has been removed from YouTube " This video has been removed due to copyright infringement "
Limewire it then!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

http://youtube.com/results?search_query … rch=Search

(Talking to the Chinese ambassador) Your great country makes our Happy meals possible...lmao

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-02 11:04:18)

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard