Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6721
Fleccs' boss was a real cunt from what I've heard. I'm surprised you put up with all this shit lol.

oi and fleccs is fucking hard, he lives in the outback.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire

Sisco wrote:

lol america.

German/Austrian work contracts have a period of notice, even if you "just" serve burgers, of at least a month. So no "cool" rage-quitting and walking out.
yea just single out america when the op lives on the other side of the fuckin world
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.

RTHKI wrote:

Sisco wrote:

lol america.

German/Austrian work contracts have a period of notice, even if you "just" serve burgers, of at least a month. So no "cool" rage-quitting and walking out.
yea just single out america when the op lives on the other side of the fuckin world
I assume he was replying to one of the other, american posters...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

Cybargs wrote:

Fleccs' boss was a real cunt from what I've heard. I'm surprised you put up with all this shit lol.

oi and fleccs is fucking hard, he lives in the outback.
Pretty much this.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
The last person who was going to quit the company, gave their two week notice but the company said Fuuuuuu and fired her off the spot.
So at least, I know what is instore for the rest of us.....I have to be creative.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I wouldn't ragequit my job. I like the job I have, but if I did ragequit I wouldn't want the bad rep from the previous employer when my next future employer seeks information.
FYI - in the U.S. your former company can not tell your new company any disparaging remarks about. It is against the law and they can be sued.
There are a few things your former can say, verified you worked there, how long, salary. Whether you were a good employee or an ass is a no-no. Though the tone of their voice, the new employer can get an idea how things ended.

There have been cases where, a company hired an emotionally unstable person, that person goes postal, and the former company knew but could not warn them.

Last edited by loubot (2010-09-02 10:44:00)

tuckergustav
+1,590|5918|...

When I was 21 I literally told my boss to shove it up his ass and walked out.  He was giving me a hard time for coming in to work hungover all the time...lol.  How unreasonable of him huh?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
I don't quit, I get fired. I've been in arguments with my superiors but I have never quit a job (or got fired for that matter).
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6331|England
I quit my job in a supermarket, working on the tills because I had really poor hours, would have earned more being on benefits, and the Personnel staff kept changing my hours AFTER I had signed them to say I knew what I was working. It was boring as fuck, and I hated pretty much everyone there, but I kept at it for 9 months cause I desperately needed the money. Only after they cut my hours did I realise how much I didn't wanna be there. Didn't regret it, and I'm still unemployed, but do a couple of days work a week here and there for a friend.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5478|Ventura, California

TheDonkey wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Man, kids these days. I don't mean this as a personal insult, but I won't blame you if you get offended; and this is directed to a lot of the youngsters in here, not just a single person.

Grow the fuck up. Man the fuck up. Quitting on the first day, quitting because you don't like your manager or a co-worker. Fucking deal with it. That's life. I know I sound like an old man lecturing, but seriously, you need to have those kind of experiences and stop being such pussies. Harden up, stop being soft.
I want to post that picture (if I could find it) of the poster advising teens to move out since they hate their parents and become super successful at a young age while they still know it all, and shit like that.
After I quit the first job, I did just that. The second one was even shittier than the first, but I needed the money so I manned the fuck up. I think with the first one I was just a tad on the young side (15) with no life experiences so getting dropped into this kitchen seriously sucked.
QFT
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5188|Hague City Firm - Holland
I quit mine today (personal matter).
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6348

jord wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

Sisco wrote:

lol america.

I assume he was replying to one of the other, american posters...
This. Life in the outback is obviously not bound by contracts, duh.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6670|NT, like Mick Dundee

Actually Sisco, I suspect the manner of my leaving the company may bite me in the ass rather harshly.

Fuck it, feels great right now.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6348

Flecco wrote:

Actually Sisco, I suspect the manner of my leaving the company may bite me in the ass rather harshly.

Fuck it, feels great right now.
Well, there´s no going back now. Embrace the feeling, fuck the system. Some wise guy once told me that there is always another option if you fuck up one, or something along those lines.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Flecco
iPod is broken.

May end up with a girlfriend out of the whole thing.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6452|Boulder, CO

Flecco wrote:

May end up with a girlfriend out of the whole thing.
Glad, you've finally got it sorted out now. My facebook stalking has been telling me just how shitty a situation you seemed to be in. Hope it all improves.
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Yeah life was a bundle of fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard