krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/common/images/uploadnewstorm/Earl_Track_Sept2.jpg

fuck you weather

way to ruin my weekend
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville
Well the front that's to the left could push the storm further from predicted paths. The eye looks like it won't even hit land at all from that diagram.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
Can't wait! I'm on Cape Cod and have to work the bar Saturday lunch shift. Only way we'll close is if the building falls down. We have a generator so everyone comes in when the power goes out. Good times a comin'...
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6687|The Ville
https://i.imwx.com/web/images/maps/tropical/strm7_strike_325x220.jpg

https://i.imwx.com/images/maps/tropical/spec_trop2_325x220.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
So is the East Coast getting hit hard? I'm going to go check Fox News right now.

Also, I just realized the East Coast freaking rocks, and for one reason only. As much as California might have great weather for the most part; the ocean water is FREEZING, it's just entirely not enjoyable.

The hottest it ever gets is 67 and that's if you're lucky, That's 19°C for you Europeans. I still swim in it up to 64 (18°C) but it's not enjoyable for me. The perfect water temperature for me is 72°F or 22°C or 24°C.

Fucking freezing ocean.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
The East Coast sucks. The weather here sucks, the people here suck, the geography here sucks, the beaches are ugly, and the urbanization is disgusting. California and Oregon are so much better it isn't even funny.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
Get out of New Haven. Never seen a shitty beach here on Cape Cod..
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

nukchebi0 wrote:

The East Coast sucks. The weather here sucks, the people here suck, the geography here sucks, the beaches are ugly, and the urbanization is disgusting. California and Oregon are so much better it isn't even funny.
Just cause ur beach sux doesn't mean the rest of the East Coast rocks. California might have nice beaches but the water is fucking freezing so it's not worth it.

Hottest the water in California gets is 72°F and that's in San Diego.
CC-Marley
+407|6821
Shifty, our water is just as cold as yours. Probably colder. Warm water temp here in August is @65 F. It is the Atlantic Ocean.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I don't mean the NORTHERN EAST COAST.

I'm talking about from Texas to Floria, and from there to about North Carolina maybe.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I don't mean the NORTHERN EAST COAST.

I'm talking about from Texas to Floria, and from there to about North Carolina maybe.
That's south.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's East of me.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The hottest it ever gets is 67 and that's if you're lucky, That's 19°C for you Europeans people in the rest of the world

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's East of me.
so is Colorado, does that make it an eastern state?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6561|Mountains of NC

NC has some nice beaches .... I like CHarleston SC or Savanna GA
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
california does it better
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
Prefer Wisconsin, no fucking ocean to worry about. Just lakes.

Last edited by War Man (2010-09-03 15:23:57)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
{KHI}Cerberus
+5|6312|Colorado
Colorado FTW... as we all know shit flows downhill and well, you're all pretty much in that general area.
Laika
+75|5936
Damn lakes.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

krazed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The hottest it ever gets is 67 and that's if you're lucky, That's 19°C for you Europeans people in the rest of the world

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's East of me.
so is Colorado, does that make it an eastern state?
East COAST

Krazed stop being a douche. I'm not saying you're capable of so but at least try.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5477|Bolingbrook, Illinois

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So is the East Coast getting hit hard? I'm going to go check Fox News right now.

Also, I just realized the East Coast freaking rocks, and for one reason only. As much as California might have great weather for the most part; the ocean water is FREEZING, it's just entirely not enjoyable.

The hottest it ever gets is 67 and that's if you're lucky, That's 19°C for you Europeans. I still swim in it up to 64 (18°C) but it's not enjoyable for me. The perfect water temperature for me is 72°F or 22°C or 24°C.

Fucking freezing ocean.
i swim in michigan when its in the 50s PUSSY
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
i swim and listen to shwayze with the crew

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2010-09-03 19:00:37)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fucking freezing ocean.
Yeah, enjoy your freezing water.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5477|Bolingbrook, Illinois

-Sh1fty- wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fucking freezing ocean.
its actually 69 right now so owned
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

69 degrees is well, well under freezing.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

HaiBai wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

I was talking about the 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Not so owned...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard