SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6127|North Tonawanda, NY
The Expendables - 9.5/10 - It was exactly what I thought it would be, and more!

The Hunt for Red October - 10/10 - One of my all time favorite movies.  Fantastic!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

SenorToenails wrote:

The Expendables - 9.5/10 - It was exactly what I thought it would be, and more!

The Hunt for Red October - 10/10 - One of my all time favorite movies.  Fantastic!
The Hunt for Red October is awesome indeed!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Paranormal activity 6/10

For the ok looking brunette.

Not something I'm gonna buy to my collection.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6104|Birmingham, UK
i watched Mike Basset: England Manager recently, very funny film

10/10, anything with Ricky Tomlinson is good
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand
Watched 3 "easy to watch" films on the plane last night:

Cop Out : 5/10 mildly funny at times....But poor. Why Bruce, why ?

When in Rome: 5/10 romcoms like this have been done to death, nothing to distinguish it from any of the other crappy ones.

She's out of my league : 7/10 Again pretty standard romcom, but this one was funnier and had a better story to it, horrible ending though.
I know fucking karate
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6470|Kakanien
memento

8,5-9/10
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

justice wrote:

She's out of my league : 7/10 Again pretty standard romcom, but this one was funnier and had a better story to it, horrible ending though.
'Roxanne' and 'Groundhog Day' eat other 'romcoms' alive. I didn't mind 'Princess Diaries' though. At least the bodyguard's a badass.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6470|Kakanien
l'année dernière à marienbad

9/10

Last edited by cl4u53w1t2 (2010-09-03 16:41:44)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

Prince of Persia - 8/10

Good for what it is, it was enjoyable.  Jake Gyllenhallwhatchamacllit was badass in it.  He was doing some pretty crazy stunts/parkour the entire time.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I finished watching all three Jurassic Parks this morning. Apparently I was very bored.

The special effects were amazing, especially considering they were done some 10+ years ago. There was only one part in the first movie that I found looked fake. It was when those tall-necked four-legged guys were wading out of the water, you couldn't see their bodies having any effect on the water. Other than that incident it was very real looking.

So, Jurassic Park 1 was great, the story line was decent and generally unpredictable, little things were obvious but the main thing was pretty well written. 8/10

Jurassic Park II was nice, I liked everything up until San Diego (the ending). I loved the raptor scenes and the little guys that would eat you but looked so harmless. 7.5/10

Jurassic Park III annoyed the fucking shit out of me. The only part I loved was how smart the raptors were. I was hoping that annoying woman and her ex would get eaten, but they never did (Which was predictable). But why do I rate this last one 10/10? Because the fucking UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS roles up in AAVP7s and saves the day!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jurassic Park III annoyed the fucking shit out of me. The only part I loved was how smart the raptors were. I was hoping that annoying woman and her ex would get eaten, but they never did (Which was predictable). But why do I rate this last one 10/10? Because the fucking UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS roles up in AAVP7s and saves the day!
oh that is..that is just
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I had to post that

If I were to be serious though, the III would be like a 5/10. It's just not enjoyable how STUPID the 2 parents are. FOKIN ELL! I mean seriously! They're constantly screaming "ERIIIIIIC" and being douchebags when there's raptors trying to fuck them up.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

I just liked the cell phone dinosaur.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I just liked the cell phone dinosaur.
I loved that as well. It was funny how they're trying to figure it out, than look behind them and the spinosaurus is just staring at them. With that cheesy tone going off.

On a note, those dinosaurs fucking sucked, their spine thing would break easily, I read that in a dino book when I was young...er.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Reminds me of that new hulk movie where the soldier-hulk kept getting his bone spikes ripped off.
baggs
+732|6201
Centurion - 8/10. Not a bad film at all.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
As a jurassic park expert the order goes 1,3,2.

A lack of sam neil/laura dern let the lost world down.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jord wrote:

No that doesn't make any sense, I know you're kidding though. In the third Sam Neil says he was never on the island, it was his colleague Malcolm who was on Isla Sonora (Spelling?) and he was only on the first island. So the third has to be seen after the second for that line to make sense.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I was rating them in order, lost world wasn't any good.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
did you see jurassic park 4?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

jord wrote:

Could say the same for Die hard
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jord wrote:

Well, I liked the 2nd a lot. From the moment they set the trap for the mother T-Rex the whole movie sucks until the end.

Also every single person in each movie was a total retard. Particularly in the 2nd.

They could easily fuck up those predators with all the firepower they had but those douches had no survival brains whatsoever.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jord wrote:

Well, I liked the 2nd a lot. From the moment they set the trap for the mother T-Rex the whole movie sucks until the end.

Also every single person in each movie was a total retard. Particularly in the 2nd.

They could easily fuck up those predators with all the firepower they had but those douches had no survival brains whatsoever.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

Letters to Juliet - 3/10

Normally I dont mind this type of movie, gives me something to do while sitting around on IRC or something. But this one was just bad.  Boring and didnt go anywhere.  And all I could think of was Amanda Seyfried naked in Chloe the entire time
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Scott Pilgrim 8/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard