ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Haha we actually discussed this, but I can't pull of a camp accent well enough. If I'm gonna pretend to be gay, I'm doing it properly.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Peter wrote:

Pretend you're gay
That won't work. Act like a needy person and your friend act like the cool guy. Now that'll get him bitches.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6146|'straya
As soon as you meet the girl say "I love you".

Problem solved, bitch will clear out and go for the normal one
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Force yourself on girls and your mate can be their saviour, also let him punch you.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6400|dm_maidenhead
with knuckle dusters. For authenticity.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Cybargs wrote:

Peter wrote:

Pretend you're gay
That won't work. Act like a needy person and your friend act like the cool guy. Now that'll get him bitches.
That just sounds difficult. I suppose I do have 223 pages of examples of how to look needy though
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Cybargs wrote:

Peter wrote:

Pretend you're gay
That's totally wrong as well.

Ghetto, I'm usually the wingman (not because I want to, but because I'm awesome at it. 100% record so far) and the trick is to act decent and nice without talking about yourself too much. Being a wingman isn't necessarily about introducing your friend to the girls you're talking to, it's about allowing him to talk to ones he's spotted. So you either force him to go talk to them, make him bump into them (and then act like the apologetic "oh my clumsy mate, I'm sure he'll buy you a drink for that"), or force him to dance with them.

My usual going about it is either start talking to the girl at the bar and then I'm like "let my friend entertain you for a bit, I need to concentrate on getting the drinks, I'm sure you'll have a nice chat" and I ignore them and they chat and then I just bugger off out of sight.

I played the "oh is my friend annoying you beautiful ladies?" last night. What to do is go up to some nice girls and start chatting, and then your mate will come up with that line and join in the conversation whilst you introduce him to them.

The trick to wingmaning is about numbers, not the type of girl. If there are 2 girls then fantastic. You can't do 3 unless there are 3 guys and you can certainly do 4 or over due to the other girl having someone to chat to. I never do single girls because it's a lot harder to introduce without breaking conversation and making it look obvious.

There are tons of tricks, I've used some pretty ridiculous ones sometimes. Just don't play the needy or failure friend or the gay guy. They wont work.

Fact is, the girls want to know that both the guys are sound (they'll wonder why a real cool guy is friends with a douche or a nerd) and that they're comfortable around both of you. Easy shit man.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
I have a friend who's an awesome wingman, we were trying to get this one guy out on a date with this girl and we managed to get the date.

Long story short, he couldn't go because his band album was more important to him than the girl. So epic wingmanship but it didn't turn out well.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I have a friend who's an awesome wingman, we were trying to get this one guy out on a date with this girl and we managed to get the date.

Long story short, he couldn't go because his band album was more important to him than the girl. So epic wingmanship but it didn't turn out well.
An awesome wingman is not someone who gets a girl out on a date with a guy, but who gets the girl in bed with the guy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

An awesome wingman is not someone who gets a girl out on a date with a guy, but who gets the girl in bed with the guy.
We have certain values.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

If my wingman got me a date instead of a fuck, I'd kick him in the balls and then make him go on the date. Total failure.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
This thread still alive? Either ur doin' it rong or she's just not for you.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6718|Scotland

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

ever had it that the girl likes you more than the other guy?

Awkward shit.. happened to me loads. Felt like a douche.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
shifty get back on teamspeak
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

13/f/taiwan wrote:

shifty get back on teamspeak
I had to go help my Grandparent's in the daycare. I'm back now.

Anyway, if I find another nice girl I think I'll skip the friendship process and aim high right away. I've got nothing to lose anyway.

Meanwhile I know a few guys who could use a decent wingman.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We have certain values.
No. I have values as well. The fact of the matter is, if you can't pick up a girl to get her OUT ON A FUCKING DATE, then you're a total failure. All you need to do is go like "Hi, what's your name? You caught my eye walking by and I just thought I'd say hi. Could I take you out sometime?" It's not exactly hard and there are few girls that will say no.

If you want a shag, then you want a wingman as well to help you out picking the right girl.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

We have certain values.
No. I have values as well. The fact of the matter is, if you can't pick up a girl to get her OUT ON A FUCKING DATE, then you're a total failure. All you need to do is go like "Hi, what's your name? You caught my eye walking by and I just thought I'd say hi. Could I take you out sometime?" It's not exactly hard and there are few girls that will say no.

If you want a shag, then you want a wingman as well to help you out picking the right girl.
Ah, I see your point. Good post.

I never tried that plan to go out on a date. Does it work well?

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-08-25 15:05:52)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We have certain values.

If you come across as confident and nice it never fails.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Probably helps to look pretty, too.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6546|San Diego, CA, USA
Stop The Madness: How A Chick Asked Me To Pay Her Cell Bill On A First Date?
http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/09/to … irst-date/

Is this normal now?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

If you come across as confident and nice it never fails.
I'll definitely try that sometime when I get the chance.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6169|New Austin, Not
Huh, well this is fucking nice.
Some of you might remember that horrible break up I had a month or so ago. I got over it. Or so I thought.
I found out my best friend went out, made out, and fucked her behind my back while we were dating. MY motherfucking best friend stabbed me in the back so he could get some pussy. Fucking Cunt. He knew I was after her, and she was hands off.  I had a wonderful (albeit seriously short) relationship with her until he decided to be a two face prick, and pretty much told her to tell me to fuck off. And that's exactly what happened. She decided to pull the friend card on me to lessen the blow.

This is...I don't know what to call it. I feel completely betrayed. What do I do.

jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Confront him and if he does anything but grovel then beat him up and steal his wallet.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

Rohirm wrote:

Huh, well this is fucking nice.
Some of you might remember that horrible break up I had a month or so ago. I got over it. Or so I thought.
I found out my best friend went out, made out, and fucked her behind my back while we were dating. MY motherfucking best friend stabbed me in the back so he could get some pussy. Fucking Cunt. He knew I was after her, and she was hands off.  I had a wonderful (albeit seriously short) relationship with her until he decided to be a two face prick, and pretty much told her to tell me to fuck off. And that's exactly what happened. She decided to pull the friend card on me to lessen the blow.

This is...I don't know what to call it. I feel completely betrayed. What do I do.

go to the gym or for a run to work off the anger

not much you can do, I think.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6546|San Diego, CA, USA
Asked a girl who I thought was in her early to mid 20s...found out she was 16.  Must have been all the sun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard