Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm guessing this one's to list community recommendations for RTS games. It'll probably turn into something more like a global list because people mistake it for a list-all-games thread.
I´m pretty sure we had a general games recommendations thread not too long ago and it could flamed the shit out of...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Sisco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm guessing this one's to list community recommendations for RTS games. It'll probably turn into something more like a global list because people mistake it for a list-all-games thread.
I´m pretty sure we had a general games recommendations thread not too long ago and it got flamed the shit out of...
It did indeed...

I made it
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California

FloppY_ wrote:

Sisco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I´m pretty sure we had a general games recommendations thread not too long ago and it got flamed the shit out of...
It did indeed...

I made it
not a big surprise, coming from some people you apparently have no taste in video games except shitty ones

now, i'm just saying what i've been hearing, don't put the blame on me, because honestly, I don't care what you think about the games, a games a game.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Above comment makes no sense.

Statement 1: Poster thinks some of us only like shitty video games.
Statement 2: Poster doesn't care what people think about games.

Shouldn't this nullify the entire post?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6733|FUCK UBISOFT

Sisco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I´m pretty sure we had a general games recommendations thread not too long ago and it could flamed the shit out of...
it wasn't really general game recommendations, it was Floppy's inaccurate uninformed opinions on the games of the past 3 years.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Miggle wrote:

Sisco wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

it wasn't really general game recommendations, it was Floppy's inaccurate uninformed opinions on the games of the past 3 years.
wah wah wah, cry...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5175|Hague City Firm - Holland
This list will be updated and modified with with unamednewbie's offered help Thnx again
VinceBats
Disabled
+0|1402
I like this pc game too, great to pay guys see [url=https://forums.bf2s.com/]BF2S Forums[/url]

Last edited by VinceBats (2020-06-17 02:06:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard