lol @ liq's post
"this topic has been discussed previously"
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK

11 Bravo wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

shut up mek idc about the time between posts...i want the stupid you may post 5 seconds ago error fixed.
there is no fix
there is...revert back to the original post time indicator
It will just say "please wait X seconds before you post again" or whatever the message is. You just wont know whether you have to wait 5 seconds, 10 seconds, or what.

You have to wait the same amount of time, even if it says "5 seconds ago" or w/e
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Cheez wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Liq obv uses the live view.
I just spam F5 on New Posts.
I have a macro for that.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

AussieReaper wrote:

Cheez wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Liq obv uses the live view.
I just spam F5 on New Posts.
I have a macro for that.
Me too, I have it binded to F5.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio

liquidat0r wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

there is no fix
there is...revert back to the original post time indicator
It will just say "please wait X seconds before you post again" or whatever the message is. You just wont know whether you have to wait 5 seconds, 10 seconds, or what.

You have to wait the same amount of time, even if it says "5 seconds ago" or w/e
i dunno never got that error until yall changed that crap
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
11B don't insult what you don't understand.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
You still encounter the same "error", it's just that the error message has changed.
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

11B don't insult what you don't understand.
ofc i dont understand...but what i do know is that error was never here until they changed that time format

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-08-28 08:02:51)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

liquidat0r wrote:

You still encounter the same "error", it's just that the error message has changed.
11 Bravo
Banned

Finray wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

but why?  why didnt we get THAT error before the time format changed?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
I forsee some massive post counts in EE chats threads now. And people losing track of conversation in EE chats
CammRobb
Banned
Streetlight tonight
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
You can also try syncing your clock. You're on Vista right? Usually when I get that error I sync my clock and it fixes itself.

Click the clock on the taskbar. "Change date and time settings..." --> tab
"Internet Time" -> "Change settings" -> "Update now".
CammRobb
Banned
also, 6 karma to 1500
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

ig wrote:

injured
Arsenal players are all awful. There's 38 games a season (plus FA Cup, Carling Cup, European cup) and if you can only play in half or less of them, you're not fit enough to play for a top team. That includes getting injured every time someone tackles you or if you fall over during training. What a bunch of faggots in the Arsenal team.
shut up mekdribble and go watch some feminine italians zoom zoom around some goofy track
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
I would presume that when chuy updated the way timestamps are displayed it affected every instance on the forum where a timestamp is present, and the error message we're talking about here got caught up in that. Or perhaps it was intentional. I don't really remember, or have much knowledge on the subject as I haven't seen an error about having to wait X seconds before I can post for about 4 years.
CammRobb
Banned
post more then
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

11 Bravo wrote:

Finray wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

but why?  why didnt we get THAT error before the time format changed?
Instead of saying "You can post 5 seconds ago" it used to say "You have to wait 60 seconds in between posting" or whatever the message was.
CammRobb
Banned
oh yeahhh
CammRobb
Banned
i remember that
11 Bravo
Banned
oh ya it did
CammRobb
Banned
vaguely
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

ig wrote:

injured
Arsenal players are all awful. There's 38 games a season (plus FA Cup, Carling Cup, European cup) and if you can only play in half or less of them, you're not fit enough to play for a top team. That includes getting injured every time someone tackles you or if you fall over during training. What a bunch of faggots in the Arsenal team.
shut up mekdribble and go watch some feminine italians zoom zoom around some goofy track
I will do that, but I'll also watch these fucking faggot Arsenal players get injured every 5 seconds. Wenger is an idiot and so are Arsenal fans. They've been saying for the past 6 years that they're a young maturing team and they always complain about their season being ruined by injuries, they don't realise that it's the players fault for being such pieces of paper (it severely detracts from their status as a pro footballer) and the manager for going down a route of constantly signing up young flimsy players.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Great way to get post time limit set back to 60 seconds = abuse privilege
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
stfu

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard