M.O.A.B wrote:

RDMC wrote:

So when is this going to start?
Once CB has finished the map.
I see
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Are you able to feed us any details Gary?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

SplinterStrike wrote:

Are you able to feed us any details Gary?
I haven't heard anything from CB since his last post so I'm afraid not.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6112|SC | USA |
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.208.120.179:16567/b_560_95_1.png

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.208.120.180:16567/b_560_95_1.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

I have an idea for something to keep us busy in the meantime guys, a quick movie. So stay posted. Possibility (if all things go well) of something going on on Sunday. If that's okay with you Sniper?

Will involve a moderately modded Karkand if I can get it to work.

Edit: So far, not looking good. Map works, but the BR's taken on it crash during the loadup around textures for some reason, even though I've only changed vehicle and soldier spawns, and the lighting /facepalm

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-08-26 16:14:16)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
I have been busy working on a new PC game with some people so i haven't messed with the mad world map recently...
I will see if i can get it done in the next day or so.
Love is the answer
User007Gamer
???
+21|5981|Dubai, UAE
I expect the server will be passworded so no randoms get in, am i right?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

User007Gamer wrote:

Most likely yes.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

User007Gamer wrote:

Will be, yep.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5981|Dubai, UAE
MOAB, any details on the map yet?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya
If you still need people i'm keen
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

User007Gamer wrote:

'Fraid not, still waiting.

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

If you still need people i'm keen
Sure
User007Gamer
???
+21|5981|Dubai, UAE

M.O.A.B wrote:

User007Gamer wrote:

'Fraid not, still waiting.
No worries, just wondering.
RDMC
+736|6563|Area 51

Date OP was made wrote:

2 months ago
ZzzzZzzzzZZZZZzzzzz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

Not much I can do.

I've already asked CB several times about the progress, and he's pretty busy. I don't want to keep nagging him about it. After all, making the map is going to come second place.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

I would remake the map but haven't touched the bf2 editor in ages, and besides Catbox does awesome work.
(27th)Kaptyn
+14|6512|AUS
Howdy MOAB.
I've been watching the progress on this one for a while and figured it was time to jump on the bandwagon.
Sign me up for a slot. Any position, I'm not fussy.
Having gotten the BFEditor bug from CB during the JCC I may be in a position to assist with the map mods you need.
PM me with the details of what you want done and I'll see if my (still limited) BFEditor skills can cover what's needed.
If it's just extra vehicles, move this a bit here etc (and not too much playing with elevations and terrain) I should be able to help.
I am also a Telstra GameArena GameOp (server admin) here in AUS so if a few high pingers won't mess with the server too much I can promote this a bit on our forums as well a bit closer to filming.
Sounds like a cool concept and I've seen a few of your other films.
I like BF2 vids too. There a half-dozen on my youtube profile if you want to check out some combat vids. Search 27Kaptyn on Youtube.

PM me with the map mods you are wanting done and I'll see if I can help.
It's unlikely to be necessary but I can also line up a 64 player server here in AUS for an event like this no worries.

Yes, I also have S.F. mod and P.R. and a whole bunch of other modded maps we use for our competitive ladder matches.

Kaptyn.

Last edited by (27th)Kaptyn (2010-09-30 11:22:06)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

CB has informed me that he is unable to continue working on the map as a result of his work. Therefore I'm going to have a go at altering RR.
fyrestoof
+14|5994|Essen, Germany
I'm in, sign me up.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Are we there yet?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

I've managed to mod in the new vehicles, but I'm having problems with the ground. I'm not making any changes to it but the terrain has a large black circle beneath you when you're on the ground, and I'm not entirely certain of how to correct this issue. Going to give changing the lightmaps a go.
RDMC
+736|6563|Area 51

M.O.A.B wrote:

I've managed to mod in the new vehicles, but I'm having problems with the ground. I'm not making any changes to it but the terrain has a large black circle beneath you when you're on the ground, and I'm not entirely certain of how to correct this issue. Going to give changing the lightmaps a go.
But the real question is, does this actually also show on BR? If not, then why bother changing it.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

RDMC wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

But the real question is, does this actually also show on BR? If not, then why bother changing it.
Its a textures issue. Tarmac, grass, stones, dirt show only as colours, rather than actual materials. If it happens ingame, it'll happen in BR.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard