Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

eleven bravo wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

I saw Jesus in my cup of coffee this morning. He's alive and operating under our noses and if you cant see him then you're not looking hard enough.
Maybe you should put that sheep down and start looking?
dude, you really are an asshole.  not the cool kind either.
Am I the cool kind?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Maybe you should put that sheep down and start looking?
dude, you really are an asshole.  not the cool kind either.
Am I the cool kind?
If you have to ask ... no
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
im the cool kind
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

eleven bravo wrote:

im the cool kind
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
rdx-fx
+955|6589
If I'm in charge of a global conspiracy, I'm going to embed subtle clues as to our existence and motives in various mass media, just so people like Dan Brown and the Tinfoil Hat Brigade can puzzle out our existence.  Gotcha.  Makes perfect sense.

Dictators, genocide, starvation, wars, religious fanaticism.
All a smoke screen so mass media artists can subtly put clues in their works, so people so inclined can carefully deduce hidden meanings from them.

Or, the Tinfoil Hatters may have a touch of Paranoid Schizophrenia

Or, I'm just one of the many minions of The Conspiracy, monitoring all available communications channels to discredit The Truth.
(We changed the name from Illiminati to 'The Conspiracy' about 1985. Sounds more modern.  Illuminati has too much of an ancient Latin ring to it)
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

rdx-fx wrote:

If I'm in charge of a global conspiracy, I'm going to embed subtle clues as to our existence and motives in various mass media, just so people like Dan Brown and the Tinfoil Hat Brigade can puzzle out our existence.  Gotcha.  Makes perfect sense.

Dictators, genocide, starvation, wars, religious fanaticism.
All a smoke screen so mass media artists can subtly put clues in their works, so people so inclined can carefully deduce hidden meanings from them.

Or, the Tinfoil Hatters may have a touch of Paranoid Schizophrenia

Or, I'm just one of the many minions of The Conspiracy, monitoring all available communications channels to discredit The Truth.
(We changed the name from Illiminati to 'The Conspiracy' about 1985. Sounds more modern.  Illuminati has too much of an ancient Latin ring to it)
and you think you did something new with that post right ?

haha.
rdx-fx
+955|6589

mafia996630 wrote:

and you think you did something new with that post right ?

haha.
No, you're absolutely right. 
The Tinfoil Hatters aren't going to give up their delusions, no matter what combination of logic, humor, and sarcasm is tried.

Not trying to rescue those that have already fallen through the rabbit hole, though.

I am, however, pointing out how weak the arguments of the conspiracy theorists are.

Now, run along and take your meds. 
The crazy is starting to peak back through in your 'laugh'.
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon
oh look it's buzz killington...here to kill the buzz.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

If you ever drew this:

https://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2568/tumblrkxli0h8tpy1qzti85.jpg

https://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1317/stussys.jpg

in school, you're under our control.

Also, this:

https://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2124/sucksf.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
Man, that is sooooooooo 80s
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
just today i was drawing little TIE fighters and star destroyers in my lecture notes
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver

eleven bravo wrote:

just today i was drawing little TIE fighters and star destroyers in my lecture notes
Dude, what do you think Star Wars is about???
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d
Whats with all the spam ?

Edit @ rdx-fx: will respond to you when i get time.

Edit 2 @reaper: this would have been funnier :

https://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2010/8/24/11/how-to-draw-an-owl-25123-1282662850-14.jpg

Last edited by mafia996630 (2010-08-26 15:20:46)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom

mafia996630 wrote:

Whats with all the spam ?
tell me about it
Tu Stultus Es
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

I know it's hard but try to stay on topic ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Kanye West trolls you illuminato music industry masonic negroes with this video:

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
rdx-fx
+955|6589

mafia996630 wrote:

Edit @ rdx-fx: will respond to you when i get time.
No worries. I expect a response at least as snarky as mine was.

I've said everything I can think of to say in this thread, in about 3 different ways.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard