Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
damn juicers
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I dunno. I'd be happy just being able to compete with and be in the same boat as the people using 'roids without having to use any myself.

Then again, I'd be more of a casual lifter anyway, doing it for health and fitness rather than for competition's sake.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

SonderKommando wrote:

So keep your thinly veiled jealousy to yourself.
at least i'm not headed for a lopitoffame . . .
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Hey sonder, is it true, about your balls...
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead
But don't steroids make your dick shrink?
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver

liquidat0r wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Pretty sure that being so insecure that you need to do steriods to feel better about yourself makes you an Omega. Or whatever the fuck the last letter of the Greek alphabet is called.
It has nothing to do with insecurity man.  you just dont understand.  If you were a member of the body building communty you would know that the only way to really win a competition is if you use gear. 

Dunno 'bout anyone else. But I'm not jealous at all ...
Im just saying, that for ghetto to make an assumption without any understanding of the sport and say that I am insecure sounds a tad bit like jealousy to me.

it has nothing to do about insecurity, I love who I am, I love what I do,  I just know that to be able to compete and WIN I will need to use gear because my competition will be.

And yes, you would lose a pro CSS or DOD match if everyone else was hacking and you werent.

** no it doesnt make your dick shrink.  It can mess with your sex drive, but with proper PCT (post cycle therapy) most negative side effects are eliminated.

**** Seriously though guys, when i say things like im teh most alpha dude here" im mostly doing it as a play on my own character.  People have predisposition to think that im conceited and part of teh "bro" clique.  So i make jokes to that effect, people who know me in real life get it, guess its harder for you guys to understand that part of my personality through a message board though. 

I just think its unfair for someone to call me insecure when im discussing sport/function they dont understand.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-08-26 14:53:31)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

Peter wrote:

Holy close together posts
and again

what's going on today?!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
chou talkin bout lick
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
The worst side effect is the effect it has on your posting style.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
btw Sonder I'm not jealous because I'm turned on
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead
Am i wrong in thinking using steroids for competitions is illegal?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
I left my house 6 hours ago and you fuckers are still talking about steroids
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Hey sonder, is it true, about your balls...

Peter wrote:

But don't steroids make your dick shrink?
I think they've got other steroids you can take that make them big again, and it's better because they're rock solid with veins popping out everywhere.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

eleven bravo wrote:

We also had an important debate about bread.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead
Drugs are bad.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

liquidat0r wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I like you use the past-tense The debate's over, my point is proven. You Europeans can start thanking me for englightening you on how to properly describe certain parts of the bread
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead

liquidat0r wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

mt0binmine stopped debating after my superior logic though
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243

lolled
SonderKommando

Peter wrote:

Am i wrong in thinking using steroids for competitions is illegal?
haha heck no!  those guys are more juiced up than pro wrestlers.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6373|dm_maidenhead
Aren't steroids illegal anyway? :s Or does being a bodybuilder entitle you to a prescription?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
it really is impossible to get all yoked up without the use of steroids.
Tu Stultus Es
Mekstizzle
WALKER

eleven bravo wrote:

you have the same internet usage pattern as kommando over there, so naturally it is how it is
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland

Peter wrote:

Drugs are bad.
Everything except alcohol, nicotine and weed is bad :p
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

SonderKommando wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

It has nothing to do with insecurity man.  you just dont understand.  If you were a member of the body building communty you would know that the only way to really win a competition is if you use gear. 

Im just saying, that for ghetto to make an assumption without any understanding of the sport and say that I am insecure sounds a tad bit like jealousy to me.

it has nothing to do about insecurity, I love who I am, I love what I do,  I just know that to be able to compete and WIN I will need to use gear because my competition will be.

And yes, you would lose a pro CSS or DOD match if everyone else was hacking and you werent.

** no it doesnt make your dick shrink.  It can mess with your sex drive, but with proper PCT (post cycle therapy) most negative side effects are eliminated.

**** Seriously though guys, when i say things like im teh most alpha dude here" im mostly doing it as a play on my own character.  People have predisposition to think that im conceited and part of teh "bro" clique.  So i make jokes to that effect, people who know me in real life get it, guess its harder for you guys to understand that part of my personality through a message board though. 

I just think its unfair for someone to call me insecure when im discussing sport/function they dont understand.
Not jealous in the slightest man, there's enough guys at my gym that use them and honestly I don't think it's a very good look. IMO anything that goes beyond what the human body can achieve naturally looks pretty freakish.

BTW I was fucking with you, I don't actually think you take steroids because you're insecure. If anything you've gotta be extra secure, because if I'm honest I don't think I've got enough dick to allow some dubious chemicals to shorten it any.

EDIT: Damn, just noticed you address the dick-shrinkage issue... But seriously though, I thought it was testicles and not your dick that shrank?

Last edited by ghettoperson (2010-08-26 15:02:30)

SonderKommando

ghettoperson wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Not jealous in the slightest man, there's enough guys at my gym that use them and honestly I don't think it's a very good look. IMO anything that goes beyond what the human body can achieve naturally looks pretty freakish.

BTW I was fucking with you, I don't actually think you take steroids because you're insecure. If anything you've gotta be extra secure, because if I'm honest I don't think I've got enough dick to allow some dubious chemicals to shorten it any.
I didnt expect that out of you either, I was quite shocked! 

haha, it doesnt make your dick small, yall listen to katt willaims too much.

I didnt mean to get too defensive either, I just hear that argument soooooo often and its just invalid.
** yes it will make your balls come up, like when its cold outside! but they come down w/ PCT.  Besides who needs big balls when you got a body teh size of a redwood tree?

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-08-26 15:04:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard