JaM3z
Banned
+311|6722
nah i do like the flashbangs though down the ally in karkand, or on sharqi, they do have a purpose in this game and they are very good for knifing people with.

But what would anyone like to see if the assault class got an upgrade?
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6764|Nederland
g3 is the best.. its about 75% of my assault rifle kills i think.. other 25% with medic and ak101/m16. g3 has just great power and u only need 3 bullets to hit and sbdy is dead..
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6670| United States of America

JaM3z wrote:

Take the medics, ok they have a kickass gun but they dont actually do anything, the most frustrating thing about this game is when a friendly medic runs over your dead body and doesnt revive you, or the way you have to spam "i need a medic here" in the HUD, same goes for support, ok they get a not so powerful PKM anymore but you still have to spam "i need ammo here" in the HUD aswell.
u sir are an embaresment. i no most medics just run over your dead body but being a medic my self i must defend the medic class.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6841|Denver colorado
the assult class pwns. they dont need anymore inprovements. damn. i get liek 40 kills and 4 deaths with the assult. btw. learn how to use smoke. (play cod2?) i use smoke all the time and it saves my butt sometimes
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6670| United States of America
^^ pardon my n00bnes but what does btw mean?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6677|NT, like Mick Dundee

Btw= By the way...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6764|Nederland
by the way
oh too late.. well u get the point

Last edited by BanG89 (2006-05-05 06:09:00)

yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
I personal use assault all the time. I think people who bash assault just aren't skilled enough to use it. All they do is bitch about the tube. I've got the distance figured out and have no problem hitting my enemys from long range. Even after the patch that screwed up the tube. So stop bitching about the guys that have some skill, and learn how to use it better.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6681
The G3 shouldn't even be in the game. Isn't the idea of BF2 to be modern combat? The G3 is ancient.
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6702|The Netherlands
G3 may be good, but the PKM is more powerful and has 100 bullets in a magazine, G3 only has 20 man that's few! And, the AK101 is the medic weapon as well, and with medic you can score much more teampoints. Assault, well, I've played it quite some time myself, but haven't been it for a long time, medic goes me of way better for sure!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6722

tvmissleman wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

Take the medics, ok they have a kickass gun but they dont actually do anything, the most frustrating thing about this game is when a friendly medic runs over your dead body and doesnt revive you, or the way you have to spam "i need a medic here" in the HUD, same goes for support, ok they get a not so powerful PKM anymore but you still have to spam "i need ammo here" in the HUD aswell.
u sir are an embaresment. i no most medics just run over your dead body but being a medic my self i must defend the medic class.
maybe you fall into the 1% of medics that will revive you.

and yeah the G3 maybe accient but come on its a kickass gun, plus the PKM is ok but its not for me i just dont like the feel to it.

I dont really like the tube i prefere grenades as i find them much more handy.
Longbow
+163|6658|Odessa, Ukraine
Improve GL splash \ give more smoke nades ( 3 for example , noone use them because you have only one and don't know where to use it more effectively ( hope you will understand what I mean ) )

Btw , 35-40 kills with 5-10 deaths are still available...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6635|EU

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

The G3 shouldn't even be in the game. Isn't the idea of BF2 to be modern combat? The G3 is ancient.
G3 ancient? and what about Ak-47? yes, they all are some while in armys equipment, but it also means that they are really good weapons. I had a chance to shoot from G3(not in video game ), and it is really so accurate, it is awsome, the only minus-20 bullets in mag.But with a time you get used to it.
In game G3 has damage "40" I guess, so if you hit enemy 3 times, he is dead, right? So with one mag= 4 dead bodies around +/-
And "comrades", to all who are trying to hit enemy on full auto, forget it! Enjoy the sound of one shot!
I was pretty disappointed when I unlocked F2000, not accurate, sounds like washing machine,but looks cool...
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6722

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

G3 ancient? and what about Ak-47? yes, they all are some while in armys equipment, but it also means that they are really good weapons. I had a chance to shoot from G3(not in video game ), and it is really so accurate, it is awsome, the only minus-20 bullets in mag.But with a time you get used to it.
In game G3 has damage "40" I guess, so if you hit enemy 3 times, he is dead, right? So with one mag= 4 dead bodies around +/-
And "comrades", to all who are trying to hit enemy on full auto, forget it! Enjoy the sound of one shot!
I was pretty disappointed when I unlocked F2000, not accurate, sounds like washing machine,but looks cool...
i agree with that 100% the G3 maybe old but the AK-47 is much older, link me if im wrong
CrazeD
+368|6685|Maine

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

The M16 is around the same age as the G3...
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6753

JaM3z wrote:

Look i noticed in this other thread that most people think the assault is useless,  It is not.

Whilst it has its down sides it also has the massive upsides, take the AK101 this gun absolutly owns, take the G3 (best gun in the game) it absolutly owns, take the F2000 pretty crappy but it has the flashbangs.

A guide on how to use these supeiror guns;

AK101 - Great for long short/medium range and even long range on single shot, best place to use this gun is karkand when your waiting for USMC to attack the hotel, all you do is spray and USMC will allways pay.

G3 - Possibly the best gun in the game, this gun will pretty much come up top against many other unlocks its a powerful rifle and has great accuracy at short/medium and extreme long range.

F2000 - Not the best gun in the world IMO, but it has the flashbang.  The flashbang is the ultimate stopper to being base rapped, flash a tank and they cant see, or the best way to use a flash is on helicopters, flash one of them and they will 99% of the time crash and burn.

What i want to know is each of these weopons has its good points but yet people still bash the assault kit, ever since the noobs lost there o so precious GL they ditched the kit, why?  Im not personally a huge fan of the GL but you can still noob tube hop your way around karkand and any other map just to let you know, although it takes a tiny of bit of skill.

I regulary go a round of 30-40+ kills and 1-5 deaths with the G3 and its helping my KDR to get into 2.0, so why why why why why all this bashing about assault.

Personnaly i think EA should improve the assault class by making it the only class that can sprint and shoot, or something worth while.

So how many assault players are there out there?  And what servers do you play?

Anyway if anybody wants to get some decent ground-pounding in take a trip to 85.236.101.42:  16667
its my clan server, we dont really have any rules apart from no racism we dont have that word filter shit running either, and we play City Maps + Dalien Plant.
While I understand your point, you get even better guns, AK-101, G36E, L85A1 as Medic, plus you can heal yourself and teammates, as well as bring them back from the dead.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6722
i just wish they would give the assault class a tiny boost, i dont want the tubes back as they where kind of lame, more smoke nads would be cool, but i think the reason that it takes so long for them to recharge and they dissapere so quickly is if you throw loads of them in litteraly cripples a server and makes it l;ag so god damn bad.
Longbow
+163|6658|Odessa, Ukraine

CrazeD wrote:

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

The M16 is around the same age as the G3...
In-game we have M16A2 , which comes in early 80's ...
CGS_Junior
+-4|6690|Cincinnati
I personally think I am the best assualt player in the game.  I play on the blackops server all the time when I play.  East coast server.  But I dont get to play that many hours.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

CGS_Junior wrote:

I personally think I am the best assualt player in the game.  .
Ya...ummmm..no.
CGS_Junior
+-4|6690|Cincinnati
If you ever want to face off then come to the server.  I can prove that I am the best.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

CGS_Junior wrote:

If you ever want to face off then come to the server.  I can prove that I am the best.
I am at work right now.  And besides, numbers don't lie for the most part.
a fly
+105|6656|The netherlands

Nikola Bathory wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

Personnaly i think EA should improve the assault class by making it the only class that can sprint and shoot, or something worth while.
Wrong!
There is no logic!
i totely agree, give that class a good thing, it inpopular anyway. i dont mind getting shot at by a g3 if someone is running with after burner the hit chances are????? are there any?
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6659
personally I love the assault class - it's my most played kit and I dont care if I can score more points as a medic or as a whatnot. I think it's about preferences and not about score.
Plus I think the F2000 is quite accurate but maybe thats because I'm horribly inaccurate and the F2000 compensates it.
And believe it or not but in the right situation (with good teamwork) a flashbang can even take out tanks
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6703|Devon, England
the assault class does rock, and i have been playing as 1 alot lately. i fink they are the best class in the game, and the weapons the have own. except the f2000.

although i got my expert assaulkt yesterday, i probably wont be playing it as much

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard