bslapper
+7|6664|Auckland New Zealand
God it isnt half obvious he is hacking
like a ski script in tribes hack hack the bloody Jap
Snakeyezzz
Banned
+10|6677
HE's a real winner isnt he?...........He leads in one category that no one will ever come close to.....KICK VOTES........he abuses the spirit of the game.HE should be banned for life.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia
Added a Video. This time he's shooting and nading.

Number 3... see at top post.

one more to come.

OK just added the last one, its pretty funny. Number 4.

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-05-01 10:30:39)

GEt_SOME_MF
+-2|6684|Netherlands
There are also keyboards where you can program a certain sequence to be activated after hitting a single key. Maybe he has one of those. I thnk his way of playing is totally retarded nevertheless, doesn't matter how he actually does it. This isn't unreal tournament you know
Baron.LSN
+3|6597|Western Australia
L4m3r. Truly, seeing him bunny-hopping and C4 chucking pre-1.2 really disappointed me.
Username II
+3|6651
It's no wonder people can't hit him, the game was definitely not meant to be used in that manner. It was supposed to simulate human beings in war, not snakes with PKMs and legs.

That tank video is hilarious.
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6680|Washington
I've played against him, read about him, and still think he's a BS(crap) player!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6737|Melbourne, Australia
i havent seen the vids yet der downloading but if he bunny hops an shit so fuken wat u cunts cant play games for shit ... hes moving as much as possible to dodge fire / confuse the enamy   you guys are just bitches honest to god
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra

Username II wrote:

It was supposed to simulate human beings in war
mmm not really, its not a simulator.
Avarice
+41|6590|London, UK
can someone plz get is hosted elsewhere? Like putfile? I can't seem to get it to work (bloody filefront grrrrrrrrrrrr)
millhous
+39|6655|OREEGONE, USA
I got 1 file to work.  Even that was painstakingly slow.
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6663|Cardiff - Wales - UK

CruZ4dR wrote:

Hahah he looks like a horny dog trying to f*** the ground!
Why would he jump like that? at least i see why he doesnt die a lot..
It's gotta be some kind of macro, he does exactly the same jump and prone thing all the time.
It may not be a macro that could be picked up by PB.

Aren't you able to program the nostromo N52 gamepad to carry out this kind of thing.

I know a player who has programmed his to go prone & switch to defibilators with a single button press.

It may have been setup for the old dolphin dive as well, but as we all know he ain't gonna be pulling that off again anytime soon.
khmer
+86|6695|Central California
Why can't I download? Been stuck on "Please wait while the download server is contacted..." for a long time. I've downloaded from filefront before didn't have this problem. Is filefront down or something? I'll try again tomarrow.
puff_daddy69
+2|6577
im better
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
wow what a retard

plus im pretty sure he can use these vids in court and get a restraining order against you....
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6692|Canberra, AUS
I played with him once. He ain't that good (I beat him to the gold star by 80 - 70). He likes nades though. And medics. He would be the first guy to get The Shock Paddle Medal IMO.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
A$$kicka
+6|6764|Blackburn, UK
I can NOT picture a GUY doing that in real warfare.   It is a little gay

IMO, I play differently most times i'm on BF2 - trying not to be too predictable. Although some people may argue the toss with that.   But i ENJOY the game. 

I can't see how this bloke can enjoy doing whatever he's doing sat in front of his PC (be it a Macro/keyboard/hack or just quick fingered)

So Sad !
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

Avarice wrote:

can someone plz get is hosted elsewhere? Like putfile? I can't seem to get it to work (bloody filefront grrrrrrrrrrrr)
I cant get registered to putfile, so that why its on filefront. If you have another suggested site i would be happy to put them there.

@THA  and others

I have not put these up so as he can be ragged out, i have put them on to show one of the best players in the world that is not a medic or commander.

I have not seen anyone control a game the way he does, and he finishes top 3 mostly gold, every round he plays.

The prone thing is amazing, he's harder to hit than others, but he is not un-killable.
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Avarice wrote:

I cant get registered to putfile, so that why its on filefront. If you have another suggested site i would be happy to put them there.

@THA  and others

I have not put these up so as he can be ragged out, i have put them on to show one of the best players in the world that is not a medic or commander.

I have not seen anyone control a game the way he does, and he finishes top 3 mostly gold, every round he plays.

The prone thing is amazing, he's harder to hit than others, but he is not un-killable.
Hard to hit? Yeah, that's because he plays like a n00b...anyone could dolphin dive/bunnyhop like that, it takes no skill to do what he is doing.
slidero
None of these will download at all for me.  Filefront is really terrible.
Torin
+52|6710
One thing to say: http://www.youtube.com/
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6690|Australia

Torin wrote:

One thing to say: http://www.youtube.com/
Thanks mate ill get them up in a couple of days.
Torin
+52|6710
LOL, that Tank clip was classic.

Seems like just another bunny hopping, dolphin diving lamer. But, nowadays, that's the replacement for skill and strategy, but to each his own.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6699
I think you guys are a bit off by saying it takes no skill.. anything and everything you do takes some sort of skill 1 way or another.. You might not like the way he plays but you can't tell others how to play the game.. and the fact that you are not able to fire while jumping only shows that it is not a advantage to jump, but a major disadvantage.  I dont use the tactics he uses because well it doesnt work.. look at his KDR with weapons his top is 1.8 with the gl at that.. He is obviously a very bad shot with just about every weapon.. he pretty much sucks as infantry,  he basicly only uses gernades mines and c4 and armor  for most of his kills.

serously what are you going to do if you suck with guns you have to try and adapt to the situation which well he is trying to do.. It is his fault for being hard to hit but it is your fault if you cant hit him.. i personally dont mind bunny hoppers or dolphine divers because well i can shoot them out of the sky, literally. You guys make a big deal about players in the top 10 but most of them are really not that good.. they just have alot of time in so points add up.. they find one thing that they can do well and stick with it, which there is nothing wrong with that.. for instance firestorm is not good at infantry but he commands.. does this make him better then everyone because he has the most points? no of course not.. he's just a good commander..

bottom line is, like i said before you cant tell others how to play the game.. you cant bitch on how they do it.. you can only come up with strats to over come your enemy.. There is nothing your enemy should be able to do that stops you from completing your objective.. And to get upset because you died in what you feel is a weak / cheap way shows lack of diversity in your game.. your the one that needs to adapt to the situation because if you dont the enemy will continue to run over you..

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-05-17 01:03:46)

khmer
+86|6695|Central California
Finally downloaded.

That's weird how he jumps around like that even when there aren't any enemies around. Very entertaining nonetheless. LoL @ him getting ran over by the tank. This guy must have been a nightmare before the patches. He probably looked like an actual dolphin.

We should document all of the top ten to see how they play. What about bushviper. I've seen several threads about this guy praising playing ability. Wouldn't mind seeing the guy in action. We could probably learn something from watching them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard