White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

Harmor wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Found out yesterday that my girlfriend is almost 11 weeks pregnant! Super excited right now. Does not feel real! Haven't posted in quite a while but im telling everyone!
But I thought you guys been going out for only 6 weeks?
lol no almost 2 years. We weren't trying as she was told she couldn't have kids so it was a pleasant suprise!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

White-Fusion wrote:

We weren't trying as she was told she couldn't have kids so it was a pleasant suprise!
congrats, indeed a pleasant surprise! i envy you, a little . . .
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6515

13/f/taiwan wrote:

name the child seven
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

Well, that is a pleasant surprise then.  Congratulations to you both and I am sending positive vibes your way.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Aren't you 17 or something?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

If I remember correctly he's a year older than me/same age, so 21 or 20
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Man, I could not imagine being excited to have a kid at that age... I'd definitely have pushed my gf down the stairs a few times at this point.
Surgeons

How do you push your hand down the stairs?

ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

ICE BURN!
Surgeons

Saying that the last time I had sex was nearly 3 months ago.

;_;
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5864|00770
congrats. and also, make sure you enjoy sleeping for the next ~9months.
after that you might not get any. sleep that is.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Surgeons

Mekstizzle wrote:

I have a spare coat hanger if you want it.
Mek, wtf... you're such a dickhead at times
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6215|Brisneyland
Good luck mate. Our baby is almost one year old now. It can be hard, but I love her to bits. You wont be sorry.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland
Im 20 in november so yeah i am very young to be having a kid but i cant explain it. When i found out i wasn't like oh fu- i felt great. And knew i wanted this. Yeah i'm getting as much sleep as i can when not working. Just started a job at starbucks so drinking as much free coffee as i can when i'm in. Cheers for all the good comments guys. It's going to be a seriously tuff next few months!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
im 20 and i cannot imagine having a child.

i hope you're truly ready and not just high off the good, unexpected news... and i mean that sincerely for you.

i also hope you've got laid a lot of times with a whole load of beautiful women because your life is gonna be one-flavoured for a long time now
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13rin
+977|6472
Congrats.  Take care of her and your kid.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

im 20 and i cannot imagine having a child.

i hope you're truly ready and not just high off the good, unexpected news... and i mean that sincerely for you.

i also hope you've got laid a lot of times with a whole load of beautiful women because your life is gonna be one-flavoured for a long time now
Yeah man i totally understand but i dont really know how to explain it... Over the last year weve been around her familys babys etc. Looking after them and stuff. Soon as we found out we knew this was 101% what we want
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6100|Birmingham, UK
congratulations!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
what you can give is doubly important to what you want... as long as you're being realists about it and have all the support you need!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
I didn't say that coat hanger comment, although I might have considered saying it. That's different from actually saying it though.

tl;dr - fucking surgeons

Now do you understand why I called you bad_boy_fusions all these years.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-08-26 05:19:29)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6100|Birmingham, UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

I didn't say that coat hanger comment, although I might have considered saying it. That's different from actually saying it though.

tl;dr - fucking surgeons

oh i spent ages looking through the entire thread for it, surgeons is in for a beating
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5864|00770

SEREVENT wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

tl;dr - fucking surgeons

oh i spent ages looking through the entire thread for it, surgeons is in for a beating
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black
\o/
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Surgeons

Mek must've deleted it to save face.

Fucking Mek
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6123|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fantastic news man, I wish you all the best. That being said, I'm 20 and 2 months, and I can't begin to imagine having a kid, even thought I'm very broody.

Hope everything goes well, just don't make the same mistake that you did with the ram and stick the nappy on the wrong way...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard