Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
my friend has BF2, and i am sure he has the v.103 patch.

now, i don't own the game, and therefore my account is on his computer/game. i am going to have the game very soon, and intend to DL the patch directly from EAgames.

so what i am asking is...will my account be recognized as the very same account i made on my friend's?

and i am hopeful that there are no problems with the patch, as i have been slightly discouraged by reading other people's bugs and general rantings. but on the other hand, it seems those that like the patch have outweighed the concerns i have had about v.103.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6780|Nebraska, United States
Yes, You can access your account from any computer with the same version of BF2 installed.

As long as your remember your login and password.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
well that isn't a problem.

thanks!

now on to getting the game, installing the patch, playing my ass off for two days, and going up a few ranks +unlocks.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6780|Nebraska, United States

Mr_Self-Destruct wrote:

well that isn't a problem.

thanks!

now on to getting the game, installing the patch, playing my ass off for two days, and going up a few ranks +unlocks.
If you play seriously with teamwork and dont whore for the badges and what not. But whore for capture points and kills, you could be a Staff Sergeant by Tommorow.
Mr_Self-Destruct
+0|6778|Gilbert, Arizona
yeah. usually i kinda float around, but when i know there is a chance that my team will be having a hard time getting bases back, or if capping is imminent via enemy forces, i will at least make an effort to run/walk/search for sneaky bastards in bushes (or snipers) while trying to get to the flag. or if in luck, i will spawn on a good player and squad leader in an APC or something in that area.

but that is mostly on my experience on Kubra Dam. for anything else, like Dalian Plant, i try to jack a tank and own people as much as possible and take some kills while helping others cap.

in honesty, i don't really try for badges and the like. the only time i did that was when i was going for my Basic Commander, when some a$$hole kept TK'ing me via knife (my friend and i sort of joked that "Trying to get your knife badge that way doesn't work" [full rant was on the "King N00b Nominations
post or whatever). so every time that i got killed by him, i would respawn as another kit, and get badges by killing via arty. now, this was on Karkand. i was playing with a whole lot of n00bs until a higher-ranked person took my position as Commander.

yeah. but either way, i need to get the game, a vid-card, and the patch first. i had to do some serious yard work to earn this game, lol.
tonynoc
+0|6779
i play at an internet cafe, so somtimes i dont get the same comp. i have my account on at least 6 computers. only thing you might have to get use to is the added name to your account screen name. only shows up while playing, not when lookin at your stats. my screen name is kongo-longo...but when i play, somtimes im "the" kongo-long, shinta kongo-longo..etc. so no worries...i dont have problems gettin my points when i play differnt comps.

too bad you dont get points for helpin other squads out. when i see a big group of guys taking over the flag, a couple of us spread out and clear out any bad guys lurking around the bases. that usally means i have to fall back so my squad members can spawn back on me. might not have many kills but i like the teamwork thats involved.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard