Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

I just finished reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, the illuminati are alive and currently operating worldwide.

It would be foolish to openly criticise them.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Surgeons wrote:

I just finished reading "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, the illuminati are alive and currently operating worldwide.

It would be foolish to openly criticise them.
All seeing eye.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Lots of questions unanswered by both parties in this here "debate"

I made some posts still unadressed by the tinfoilhatcrew ...
Your probably correct but the way these smart arses are going on; you would think they won the debate.

Far from it, I say.
Well ... the problem really is ...

tinfoilguy: Zomg conspiracy, I have proof of this and that ...
theotherguy: Counters the theory by showing the tinfoilguy that the website he linked to isn't proof because it was made by another tinfoilguy ...
tinfoilguy: doesn't post anything else

Simplified of course ...
ok, from half a tinfoilguy to apparentlyallknowingguy (best I could come up with : ( ) : Whats with all these artists depicting the all seeing eye so vividly in they videos ?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Your probably correct but the way these smart arses are going on; you would think they won the debate.

Far from it, I say.

theotherguy: Counters the theory by showing the tinfoilguy that the website he linked to isn't proof because it was made by another tinfoilguy ...

Simplified of course ...
ok, from half a tinfoilguy to apparentlyallknowingguy (best I could come up with : ( ) : Whats with all these artists depicting the all seeing eye so vividly in they videos ?
Attention?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Simplified of course ...
Attention?
really ? i don't think you believe that.

Any of you smart arses want to take a shot at it ?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Attention?

because they probably were masons?

its called the eye of providence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_seeing_eye

In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sun bursts.
It's been used in ancient Egypt as well. And what do you mean all these artists? out of the millions of paintings only a VERY VERY few have put in the all seeing eye.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Attention?

Attention is the same as publicity for an commercial artist, and a commercial artist kinda gets paid according to how popular they are ... the more attention the better ... even bad attention sells you more records ... so yes I believe that very much ...

If I was a musician my first album would definately have an image of the all seeing eye, if I was a writer I would have a picture of it on the cover ... why? ... because it sells copies ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Attention?

Attention is the same as publicity for an commercial artist, and a commercial artist kinda gets paid according to how popular they are ... the more attention the better ... even bad attention sells you more records ... so yes I believe that very much ...

If I was a musician my first album would definately have an image of the all seeing eye, if I was a writer I would have a picture of it on the cover ... why? ... because it sells copies ...
So why such a select few ? if it makes their music so popular, why doesn't every artist do it ?

What about already popular artist like Jay Z ? Why do they do it ?

Also how popular are they making themselves ? the method they use to portray these symbols is a intriguing one as the people that will see it blatantly are those tinfoilnuts who slow the video down and etc, no other normal personal will look/care. Being popular with the tinfoilnuts is bad publicity, and does nothing to help the artist's cause.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

So why such a select few ? if it makes their music so popular, why doesn't every artist do it ?

Also how popular are they making themselves ? the method they use to portray these symbols is a intriguing one as the people that will see it blatantly are those tinfoilnuts who slow the video down and etc, no other normal personal will look/care. Being popular with the tinfoilnuts is bad publicity, and does nothing to help the artist's cause.
If a super duper secret organization wants to remain super duper secret, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY LET EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG KNOW THEIR SYMBOL.

Actually, the burden of proof is on you tin foil guys to convince us, not the other way around.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Indeed why ... what is your theory?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Cybargs wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

If a super duper secret organization wants to remain super duper secret, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY LET EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG KNOW THEIR SYMBOL.

Actually, the burden of proof is on you tin foil guys to convince us, not the other way around.
Chill with the caps foo. That was explained in one of the videos but the point I am making is: I; as a halftinfoilnut believe that all these symbols were put there for a reason, for a purpose: simple. How can you dismiss such a stright forward statement ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2010-08-25 01:51:08)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Actually, you provided the theory (in order to get popular). I queried your theory, its down to you to answer that. Unless you can't ?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

mafia996630 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Chill with the caps foo. That was explained in one of the videos but the point I am making is: I; as a halftinfoilnut believe that all these symbols were put there for a reason, for a purpose: simple. How can you dismiss such a stright forward statement ?
Because the entire premise of that logic is that "well I can make up an explanation so therefore it must be true." Proof by declaration.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Actually, you provided the theory (in order to get popular). I queried your theory, its down to you to answer that. Unless you can't ?
What?

I already gave you a theory of why I think they use the symbols ... now I'd like to hear from you why they use those symbols ...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

What?

I already gave you a theory of why I think they use the symbols ... now I'd like to hear from you why they use those symbols ...
You couldn't answer questions in relation to your query. My theory is that it is all related to something big, its like the pieces of a puzzle, a small bit of it may be stupid and illogical but as a whole, it works.Every little symbol, every line of lyrics has an origin.

^^My theory can be applied to life in general.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

What?

You couldn't answer questions in relation to your query. My theory is that it is all related to something big, its like the pieces of a puzzle, a small bit of it may be stupid and illogical but as a whole, it works.Every little symbol, every line of lyrics has an origin.

^^My theory can be applied to life in general.
I could and I did answer your question ... the answer was attention.

Your theory is that it is part of a bigger picture, what bigger picture is that? ... what whole are you talking about? ... and if that whole is like say world domination how can a music video be part of it?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Spark wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Because the entire premise of that logic is that "well I can make up an explanation so therefore it must be true." Proof by declaration.
ok, there is a reason why all the symbols are where they are. It has a purpose, would you agree with that observation ?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

mafia996630 wrote:

Spark wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

ok, there is a reason why all the symbols are where they are. It has a purpose, would you agree with that observation ?
No.

Not everything occurs because of a deliberate reason.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
I haven't fully researched the Illuminati so i don't know the in's and outs, but the New World Order is taking place right now under our noses and if you can't see it, well you're just not looking hard enough,  however its not hard to see.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

I saw Jesus in my cup of coffee this morning. He's alive and operating under our noses and if you cant see him then you're not looking hard enough.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

Surgeons wrote:

I saw Jesus in my cup of coffee this morning. He's alive and operating under our noses and if you cant see him then you're not looking hard enough.
Maybe you should put that sheep down and start looking?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Spark wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Spark wrote:

No.

How can you say that when the music video have been digitally edited to include these symbols.

Most, if not everything happens for a reason.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2010-08-25 03:36:58)

Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

mafia996630 wrote:

Spark wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

No.

How can you say that when the music video have been digitally edited to include these symbols.
I see you dodged my other questions ...

And how does a digitally music video fit into the new world order thing? ... what does the music video do that helps the illuminati?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6733|d

Cybargs wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Attention?

because they probably were masons?

its called the eye of providence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_seeing_eye

In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sun bursts.
It's been used in ancient Egypt as well. And what do you mean all these artists? out of the millions of paintings only a VERY VERY few have put in the all seeing eye.
Dude, I completely missed your post earlier. Anyway by Artist, I mean current day music artists, which is what the OP is about!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

LostFate wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

Maybe you should put that sheep down and start looking?
dude, you really are an asshole.  not the cool kind either.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard