FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

That's fucking gay considering ig has had god knows how many accounts here, uzique gets warned about making personal attacks and gets out of perm bans, GS makes comments about dead family members, etc. but Pace the kid who just wanted to fit in gets a perm ban after everyone treated him like a punching bag.

Awesome modding. 10/10 way to strive for excellence
same could be applied to you no?
And you too hence the etc.
i've never gotten out of a perm or made more than one account...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I meant have an abrasive posting style. You know those random 'drink bleach, diaf, kys' to androo, pace, and some others and the drunk thread posting was about equal to RWF. Didn't FM also say you were considered for it at one point?

Either way, going by the examples I posted before, it goes to show enough uneven modding. Free pace tbh.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

Macbeth wrote:

I meant have an abrasive posting style. You know those random 'drink bleach, diaf, kys' to androo, pace, and some others and the drunk thread posting was about equal to RWF. Didn't FM also say you were considered for it at one point?

Either way, going by the examples I posted before, it goes to show enough uneven modding. Free pace tbh.
I think (could be wrong) the reason the moderators are more...sympathetic to other users (like the one's you mentioned) is they generally have done or still do contribute to the site - pace never ever did this. from the get go it was just pure inane rubbish on every board. Uzique for example is very active in the music subforum (and helpful, if still a touch abraisive). GS also participates in DST when the notion takes him. I'm like old furniture i think.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

That's fucking gay considering ig has had god knows how many accounts here, uzique gets warned about making personal attacks and gets out of perm bans, GS makes comments about dead family members, etc. but Pace the kid who just wanted to fit in gets a perm ban after everyone treated him like a punching bag.

Awesome modding. 10/10 way to strive for excellence
I guess you'll just have to ask Pace if he wants to come back.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

tuckergustav wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Pace51?
perm
awesome

mods are cool
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

liquidat0r wrote:

He was banned for something trivial, which was turned into a perm based on his history. May or may not be let back into the forums under a new name at some point in the not-very-near-future.
do  overs are okay.

maybe he won't try so hard
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
also people gotta understand that spam can be that " which the community finds generally annoying. "
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i kinda resent being 'used' as mod-ammo in a discussion as to whether or not pace's ban was warranted

i've been banned 4 times in the last 6 weeks. for a total time of around 2.5-3 weeks. i don't 'get away' with anything.

that and i do like to think i contribute, partake in the 'community' and actually game with many members here on a daily basis.

i'm not some troll that just comes here to routinely insult people and then log-off. i return here cause bf2s is... well, bf2s.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
you still get away with a lot
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

RTHKI wrote:

you still get away with a lot
mmmf mmmf mmmf
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Uzique wrote:

i return here cause bf2s is... well, bf2s.
QFT
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

burnzz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

QFT
Here, here!

So many times I've tried to cut loose and I just can't.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

mtb0minime wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

QFT
Here, here!

So many times I've tried to cut loose and I just can't.
Most of you are my friends, that i just haven't met IRL yet. some of you, i would shank with a rusty knife. a few of you, i would bend you over and put a smile on my face. but all of you, together, make up bf2s.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
burnzz i'd like it very much if you'd bend me over and shank me with your knife

whooooaaah mama!
rdx-fx
+955|6561

FatherTed wrote:

I think (could be wrong) the reason the moderators are more...sympathetic to other users (like the one's you mentioned) is they generally have done or still do contribute to the site - pace never ever did this. from the get go it was just pure inane rubbish on every board. Uzique for example is very active in the music subforum (and helpful, if still a touch abraisive). GS also participates in DST when the notion takes him. I'm like old furniture i think.
Favorite bar stool, eh?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Dauntless wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Pace51?
perm
awesome

mods are cool
Free pace.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

unnamednewbie13 for demotion!

jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Don't free pace please, the place has been a lot better the last week.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

jord wrote:

Don't free pace please, the place has been a lot better the last week.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
they said it turned into a perm based on his history, so he was probably a troll account by some old bean
jord
A meta troll that is at least 5 prominent troll esque members wouldn't be the wildest conspiracy theory made here this week.

I'm going for pace/mafia/lostfate/shifty/macbeth combo.

Last edited by jord (2010-08-17 06:46:37)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

11 Bravo
jord
Alls I know is "fuck the mosque and fuck islam" is bannable.

I'm sticking to "religion can suck it".
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

jord wrote:

Alls I know is "fuck the mosque and fuck islam" is bannable.

I'm sticking to "religion can suck it".
He only got an AWM for that statement, then he ignored that warning and posted the same shit again ... that's what earned him a 3 day ban ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
You are way to nice Varegg
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard