Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
Curious.....   The last game I played last night I went 19-0 as a Sniper......   My best Kill streak so far is 22 I think.....  I know the game before that I had a double kill right as the game ended...  Is ny Streak at 21 right now?  Or does EA/Dice only count IAR for this stat?

Definatly would effect what I do tonight when I get on..  If I'm at 21, I'd probobly start off as a sniper again tonight to see how far I can go...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
IAR I think.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6733|Peoria, Illinois
Yes.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

I'm pretty sure it's IAR.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6626|Birmingham, UK
Definitely IAR. Hope this helps.
wraparoundww
+-1|6667|Cleveland, OH
I've always wondering this as well.  My kill streak is 40....can't remember when it got to that.  I think it's IAR.  All though I think it's a global kill streak as far as what weapon you used, meaning  your kill streak won't be effected if you switch weapon kits through out the round.

Anybody else have ideas?
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
I was afraid it was IAR......

You would think that a Streak would carry over across Games..... 

I've always wondered how people can get into the 40's and 50's..  Jets I suppose......  ANd Commanders that dont fight could get that high with a few well placed arty strikes I guess....
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
yes it is IAR. if it wouldn't be, my one would be about 150+
ckaplan
+7|6599
I have wondered about this too as mine is 45.  It seemed like I got it across two rounds when it happened.  Has anyone really ever tested this?
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
Hmmm... I'm quite sure one of my best kill streaks have started at the end of round 1 and ended in the beginning of round 2.

My current one was IAR though.

//Jensa
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6662

wraparoundww wrote:

I've always wondering this as well.  My kill streak is 40....can't remember when it got to that.  I think it's IAR.  All though I think it's a global kill streak as far as what weapon you used, meaning  your kill streak won't be effected if you switch weapon kits through out the round.

Anybody else have ideas?
Youre right, if you switch kits its not affected, i got my current kill streak starting as engineer in a tank, got about 25 kills then tank got taken out, i bailed (not a great tank whore but i felt like playing engy ) ran about with the shottie, got to about 30 kills and got taken out, medic revived me and i switched to another medic kit, 5 more kills and round ended. 

Not sure about if it carries accross into the next round, but interesting if it does.  and some others here are saying so, thats cool if it does
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6625|EU

I got my 42 in tank as engineer,I guess...dont remember. Just lucky. If there wuold be commanders streak, I wuold have some 50/60(Karkand with a lot of noobs at one point) on good server. I think that it is counted  definitely IAR.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6735|Singapore
Yeah iar.
Sexy in Garden
+11|6585
I would have something like a 250+ kill streak if the kill streaks carried on till after the round
Spiderman696
+12|6648
IAR

And it is mostly done by arty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard