CrazeD
+368|6669|Maine

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Stats don't really do you any justice. Like me, my current account is my first, so my stats suck.. but that doesn't mean I suck. I'm pretty good now, but my stats don't back me up.

http://bf2s.com/player/64103713/ - He is most definitly on a second or third account.
Yeah, why would you log 600 hours on a 2nd or 3rd account. Look at -=RD=-Volx's stats, hes #3 in the world. I doubt hes on a second or 3rd account, same with BushViper, they're just that good.
Both of which have over 1000 hours.

Maybe it is his first..who knows. If it is indeed his first, then he is insanely good at BF2.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6737
CrazeD thats why I said he's probably the best player I've ever played with. I've played with all the Top 10 players at one time, except BushViper just to see how good they were, but none of them compared to ^Shadow_Ownz^. I play with him all the time on Moders Karkand, and I swear if he even looks at you, you might as well surrender. He's amazingly accurate with the G36E or any other gun, he almost always hits you in the head, and if not, he gets you in the chest so fast that you dont have time to react. Just play on Moders Karkand a few times, and chancse are you'll play with him.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6682
If you know what you are looking for stats can sometimes show some measure of how good someone is.  It really only depends on what servers you play on and with who. Most of the people that brag about their stats only play on servers with low player counts and whore vehicles, or play with friends and stack teams, or just play on noob ass servers in general. As for my stats, I like playing AT and I'm a noob rusher to borrow a term from CS. But I like to play on 40-64 man servers and with competition. Unlike this fucktard who only plays US all the time and is always in an APC or tank and who quits if he can't play on US. http://bf2s.com/player/44039075/.

Nice K: D ratio you have there with a gun Cyberchode-a.

Last edited by Ziggy_79x (2006-05-04 22:39:35)

Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6741|Singapore
SPM
KDR
Individual KDR for various vehicles/small-arms
Individual accuracy for various small-arms
Plays on all maps (enough of Karkand 24/7 players already)

Last edited by Lime (2006-05-05 00:11:25)

l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6669|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

Lime wrote:

SPM
KDR
Accuracy for various small-arms
thats what i think aswell
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6672|Kingswood Country
Commenting on someone's stats really should look at the full picture - while by no means the most 1337 player online, I have more respect for someone that has higher KD in small arms and balance in battlefield roles. Not just vechicle vs groundpounding, but across maps, classes and squad leader/command/member roles.

If someone is doing their bit to be everywhere on the battlefield; capping flags, killing people, repairing stuff, commanding a squad - then I would probably salute them.

I also have a soft spot for those with lots of anti-tank time. Absolute workhorses that get so few points for their trouble. Respekt.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6692|South Africa
Individual Weapon k/d ratio for ground pounders.

With regards to Armour, Helis, Jets etc i wouldn't really know as i prefer ground but if your ratio with any of those is below 1.5 then that vehicle is not for you.
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6699|Germany

Lime wrote:

SPM
KDR
I agree, but the problem is that these are stats that count from the beginning. That means, if people have had some experience with FPS when they started playing bf2 they will most likely have higher KDR or SPM than someone who had to learn the hard way (like me ). So if I am going to judge someone by their stats I like these new history graphs that Chuy did. Just look at these numbers a few days ago and your judgment will be closer to their actual performance!
Hiei987
+20|6688
KD, Vehicles usage, maps played, time played, weapons stats and rank. SPM and KPM are highly unreliable for various reasons.
bbvbum02
+2|6600
i haven't read this string all the way through but from what i have read I agree with some of what flamin maniac said on  2005-12-16, about the amount of time people play in vehicles, to me the guys in the airplanes are worst then the snipers in the sense that , people complain that snipers just sit back and take shots at people. the guys in the planes and helis not only get to get in the mix but they get to get shot at constantly with liitle or no harm to them and the have a exponental amount of ammo over the sniper.  the statement that i think best reflect a good player here was made by  jester player 1 on 200-10-14. do it all and do it well , learn each kit  and don't worry about the stats...if your good over the long run if you play the game without padding you'll be the best and you would have shit to prove to anyone!
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6741|Singapore

mrboogman wrote:

Lime wrote:

SPM
KDR
I agree, but the problem is that these are stats that count from the beginning. That means, if people have had some experience with FPS when they started playing bf2 they will most likely have higher KDR or SPM than someone who had to learn the hard way (like me ). So if I am going to judge someone by their stats I like these new history graphs that Chuy did. Just look at these numbers a few days ago and your judgment will be closer to their actual performance!
Statpadder.com is capable of calculating someone's "current" stats, which means his stats for the past week or so, simulating how his stats would look like if he had created a new account.

Example:
http://www.statpadder.com:8080/bf2calc/ … 1146142560

Give it a try

Last edited by Lime (2006-05-06 13:54:37)

Sheep of War
+40|6639
A player is only as good as their score in that paticular round
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6587|Your attic

908741059871059781 wrote:

A player is only as good as their score in that paticular round
Very true, my stats are awful, always have been always will be, and other very good players have not so great stats, just play with people, even the worst player in the game can have a amazing round and when they do they are worth more then an entire team of Blazin.uk's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard