FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Aries_37 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Is this candy for all you mechanical loving guys?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com … kwidow.jpg
- Mechanical keyboard
- Backlit keys
- Programmable keys

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/18/raze … acklit-pr/
oo that's interesting. Still prefer a steelseries but looks like this will be cheaper and more readily available
Steelseries sell mechanicals?

Also: I really didn't post this because I was interested, but the more I look at the pictures, the more I feel "slap a palmrest on that bitch and you have a customer" will be interesting to see the price here...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

FloppY_ wrote:

inb4 the law
Perfectly legal ...
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6730|Toronto | Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Awesome new program I found:

Subsonic - it takes all the music on your computer/server that you specify and makes it available for streaming in a very clean, user friendly UI.  One of the best things about it is they have iOS and Android apps so you can stream your music to your phone, eliminating the need to put all of your songs on it.  I've been using it on our server (shared between liq, zimmer and I) for a few weeks now and its great.  It allows you to set custom permissions for users (you can make separate accounts for different people with logins/passwords etc) so they can stream/download/upload music depending on how much you trust them   Also, they're planning on adding video streaming support soon
inb4 the law
...?  How does it make it any more illegal to stream privately than download privately lol.  I'm sure you don't download either
FloppY_
­

Winston_Churchill wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Subsonic - it takes all the music on your computer/server that you specify and makes it available for streaming in a very clean, user friendly UI.  One of the best things about it is they have iOS and Android apps so you can stream your music to your phone, eliminating the need to put all of your songs on it.  I've been using it on our server (shared between liq, zimmer and I) for a few weeks now and its great.  It allows you to set custom permissions for users (you can make separate accounts for different people with logins/passwords etc) so they can stream/download/upload music depending on how much you trust them   Also, they're planning on adding video streaming support soon
inb4 the law
...?  How does it make it any more illegal to stream privately than download privately lol.  I'm sure you don't download either
Streaming it could be interpreted as sharing it... and sharing something is worse than just downloading for yourself
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

FloppY_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

inb4 the law
Streaming it could be interpreted as sharing it... and sharing something is worse than just downloading for yourself
yeah, im sure they care about streaming songs on the world's largest datacentre of seedboxes and dedicated servers used primarily for torrenting

also, bittorrent itself is sharing.  thats the core principle of the protocol.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
ITT floppy doesn't understand the different methods of pirating
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FloppY_
­

Uzique wrote:

ITT floppy doesn't understand the different methods of pirating
minimum cap. on seeding bandwith ftw
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

How's the streaming to your phone on a 3G connection? Any way you can lower the streaming bandwidth to avoid having to upload multiple versions of a song?

Kinda wanna try it with my own phone, but then I'd kill the battery too
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

mtb0minime wrote:

How's the streaming to your phone on a 3G connection? Any way you can lower the streaming bandwidth to avoid having to upload multiple versions of a song?

Kinda wanna try it with my own phone, but then I'd kill the battery too
Yep, you can set the bitrate to multiple options. 

https://i33.tinypic.com/6glapf.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

! Now they just need a Blackberry app ...
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Yeah, that would be pretty cool, unlikely to happen though

You can suggest it in the forum, or maybe someone has already done a 3rd party version
TravisC555
+118|6211|Cox Convention Center, OK
Freaking A! All this time I couldn't print to my networked printer (on win xp machine) from my win 7 machine, all I had to do was start a service !

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-08-19 18:03:30)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/30898/LIberal.JPG

Arguing about Hi def with my liberal girlfriend. It's too easy to wind her up.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6431|Brisbane, Australia

rad story
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6732

your girlfriend is a fat
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
Browse Digg
Post on BF2s
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Can it stream Rhapsody?  AKA, subscription downloads?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
Are the subscription downloads protected in any way, Ilocano? Are they just normal MP3's or what?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

liquidat0r wrote:

Are the subscription downloads protected in any way, Ilocano? Are they just normal MP3's or what?
DRM'ed.  There are ways around them, but can't be bothered to convert all 30K+ downloaded tracks.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

I honestly don't know.  Can you send me one somehow and I'll test it?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

Does anyone know if there's a way to see the MAC address of a disabled adapter?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Dauntless wrote:

Don't know about windows, but in Linux you can see the MAC address of all adapters, enabled or not with "ifconfig"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

Sydney wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

Don't know about windows, but in Linux you can see the MAC address of all adapters, enabled or not with "ifconfig"
in windows, that command is "ipconfig /all"
FloppY_
­

burnzz wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

in windows, that command is "ipconfig /all"
Oh snap, that's what I was thinking, but was afraid to say it in case I was wrong

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard