Prince1215
+9|6683|New Jersey
Listen soliders and men of honor and those who was in the army, navy, and marines! If u play bf2 or just play once and while, dont just give out ur ip to anyway for battlefield 2 and teamspeak IP our now in danger. Now wat i have here is some proof of these guys havin a website and hack clan teamspeaks and there servers! https://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7594/hackers2fo.jpg

This is something i have so far there forums are so known that they have attacked one thousand and a hundreed and ninty three teamspeaks and servers for all games! Ill be showin more!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6667|Washington, DC

All this "hacking" of TS servers is doing something like saying they're a TS admin, then ask the guys to right click their name and type somethign like /eping. Hitting E with right click menu open on a user while you're an SA will give them admin rights.

g00ns are just a bunch of unloved kids/adults who will never reproduce, and so they take out their anguish on the internet. If they tried talking the shit they do in real life, their assholes would become caps on their heads.
Slugger(S)
1337 Kn1fe Skills
+0|6760|Alabama
Old news...

They have been around for a while...
Prince1215
+9|6683|New Jersey
well how do we get rid of these guys and get some things resolved! i need help b/c my clans website and ts got hacked!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6660|Canada
lol, g00ns.net i used to hang out at a site like that, named 'Skullzclan.com'. I never was involved in any of their hacking stuff but i laughed at the victims
Prince1215
+9|6683|New Jersey
can anyone help me wit this, they are tryin to track down ppl and shit! they want to hack ppl for fun! can u really take that
Breadman
+27|6769|Southern New Jersey
Hacking of teamspeak servers has been going on since ts came out. Hacking and DOS attacks of gaming servers is old news. Even a noob can DOS attack a game server with a IRC bot. Back in the day you could bring a game server to it's knees with windows ping tool.
CHRONICLE
Banned
+8|6608
no need to worry teamspeak server only cost what 10 bucks a month so what
CrazeD
+368|6709|Maine

CHRONICLE wrote:

no need to worry teamspeak server only cost what 10 bucks a month so what
Most are free if you buy a game server.

EDIT: By the way, you don't have to give out your IP for it to be obtainable.

Last edited by CrazeD (2006-05-04 21:40:43)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6792|United States of America
Yeah, and if you want no one on apart from your clan or whatever. Put a password on it!
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6728|Calgary
Yawn
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6729|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Hahahhaa, you use IE still!

It's a bad thing they're doing, but what are the odds you, let alone everyone else, are going to stop them? That's like trying to stop EA and DICE from making BF2 even crappier than it is.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6727|Devon, England
wth, the new IE is great. waaaaay better than firefox, itt akes too long to load pictures for me.

my clan is now so popular, we get the odd website hack every now and then. must be some noob we pissed off. our teamspeak has never been hacked tho...
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6777

My Old Clan Got Hacked By Them Once. But Luckily Bad Boris, aka Badhq saved us. My Clan Leader hacked a Couple of Their Guys Back........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard