Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.

RDMC wrote:

Sydney wrote:

They forgot Iceland completely, what a bunch of idiots.
Hahaha

lol'd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … ment_Index
We're motherfucking third in 2009, and that's after our economy went to shit.

We used to be #1 before that IIRC.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

Shem wrote:

Lol at some yanks getting all defensive as they weren't top of the list
lol at person who fails at reading
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Sydney wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Sydney wrote:

They forgot Iceland completely, what a bunch of idiots.
Hahaha

lol'd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … ment_Index
We're motherfucking third in 2009, and that's after our economy went to shit.

We used to be #1 before that IIRC.
Hey, it's not the lists fault you can't afford to be on it
iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.
Clearly everyone who voted is a rally enthusiast.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

iceman785 wrote:

Newsweek wrote:

For this special survey, NEWSWEEK chose five categories of national well-being—education, health, quality of life, economic competitiveness, and political environment—and compiled metrics within these categories across 100 nations. A weighted formula yielded an overall list of the world’s top 100 countries.

The effort took several months, during which we received copious aid from an advisory board that included Nobel laureate and Columbia University professor Joseph E. Stiglitz; McKinsey & Co. Social Sector Office director Byron Auguste; McKinsey Global Institute director James Manyika; Jody Heymann, the founding director of McGill University’s Institute for Health and Social Policy and a professor at the university; and Geng Xiao, director of Columbia's Global Center for East Asia.
It was a study, not a vote.

Rally rules, though.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ultrafunkula

I wouldn't mind living in cuckoo clock-land. Good views and short distances to great places.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6590|London, England
shut up newsweek is owned by a bunch of ugly vikings and zionists anyway so you'd expect them to say that
Ultrafunkula

Now now Mekfeast. Don't be a bad loser
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Huzzah!

I lol'ed how we scored relatively low on political stability. I'd love to see how they arrived at that conclusion
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ultrafunkula

max wrote:

Huzzah!

I lol'ed how we scored relatively low on political stability. I'd love to see how they arrived at that conclusion
Hehe. For our part they probably mixed up the politics and health sections. We have all kinds of bribing accusations in the papers for the last few years.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

Lol'd!

[video]http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/350635/august-17-2010/newsweek-ranks-the-world-s-best-countries[/video]
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
what a stupid list.  i agree with all the reasons it is stupid as posted by some members.  and don this was nothing more that a "zomg finland top of list must post blah blah blah."  close thread.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

what a stupid list.  i agree with all the reasons it is stupid as posted by some members.  and don this was nothing more that a "zomg finland top of list must post blah blah blah."  close thread.
This is usually the point where I explain that I posted it because it caught my attention in the news, and yes, because a hint of patriotism is awakened in me when I see something like this in international news. Then you post something short, not capitalized in the beginning, probably just one word. Something probably only you think in your head that is witty.

So I'll spare you the trouble and just say: Whatever man.
iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.

DonFck wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

Newsweek wrote:

For this special survey, NEWSWEEK chose five categories of national well-being—education, health, quality of life, economic competitiveness, and political environment—and compiled metrics within these categories across 100 nations. A weighted formula yielded an overall list of the world’s top 100 countries.

The effort took several months, during which we received copious aid from an advisory board that included Nobel laureate and Columbia University professor Joseph E. Stiglitz; McKinsey & Co. Social Sector Office director Byron Auguste; McKinsey Global Institute director James Manyika; Jody Heymann, the founding director of McGill University’s Institute for Health and Social Policy and a professor at the university; and Geng Xiao, director of Columbia's Global Center for East Asia.
It was a study, not a vote.

Rally rules, though.
I think they were studying the rallying that goes on in each country, thats clearly why Finland is #1.  What else do they have besides lots of forests to drive through and the Dudesons.
11 Bravo
Banned

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

This is usually the point where I explain that I posted it because it caught my attention in the news, and yes, because a hint of patriotism is awakened in me when I see something like this in international news. Then you post something short, not capitalized in the beginning, probably just one word. Something probably only you think in your head that is witty.

funny cuz you edited your response.  all you said was whatever man.  and i know you can count and that is more than one word in my post.  also what do you want eh?  me to make some stupid massive quote tree?  idiot.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6779|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

funny cuz you edited your response.  all you said was whatever man.  and i know you can count and that is more than one word in my post.  also what do you want eh?  me to make some stupid massive quote tree?  idiot.
And then again, being called idiot by you is proof that the cake is a lie ... lets string up the OP and ravage it's family ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone
Can we all just agree that due to the other countries horrible climate, Australia is the best place on earth.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6779|Nårvei

DrunkFace wrote:

Can we all just agree that due to the other countries horrible climate, Australia is the best place on earth.
Your post is considered inappropriate, please refrain from posting this sort of material. 
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

DrunkFace wrote:

for australians. agreed.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

burnzz wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

agreed.
All right, as long you agree.
11 Bravo
Banned
USA is the best
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

USA is the best
Its attached to Florida though.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

USA is the best
Its attached to Florida though.
well i couldnt help it varegg deletes everything i say.

but to your point i would have said texas
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
You're saying Texas cancels out Florida?
I'd say it makes it even worse for you.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

You're saying Texas cancels out Florida?
I'd say it makes it even worse for you.
no texas is shit is my point

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard