FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
on this mod, is my observation after 2 weeks of play.

Example, the mod itself encourages you to create named squads (tanks/apcs/tran-helo/evac) and what have you. this makes sense and i agree with it. However, was playing some kashan and there was no trans helo squad unlike normal and my squad needed moving but the local clan had been all retarded with our trucks and lost them.

So i say to squad 'ok im just a rifleman anyway, and i'm not a great pilot but i'm not terrible so i'll fly us out there then drop the chopper off and try and get back to you guys'

So this is grand, everyone hops in and we take off. 30s inflight as i'm reaching a nice altitude and speed i get kicked for asset stealing

end rant
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

Not surprising. A lot of the admins on that game are people who get way too into it, and if you're not perfectly simulating military operations in a realistic manner, you will be kicked or banned.

It's kind of like the kid with no friends playing off on his own. You try to befriend him, but he turns out to be a huge jerk who wants you to do everything exactly his way, so then you leave and realize why he has no friends.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard