Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Agreed, it will be weird seeing Rossi on a duke.

Good race again today, not as good as previous years though
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
Wait what Rossi to Ducati? I'm not really following the whole goings-on behind the actual racing and who's going where next year but is that actually confirmed about Rossi?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Stoner to Honda, Rossi to Ducati, probably Spies to ride Rossi's bike next year
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Ye apprently to be announced in the next fortnight.  Stoner is 100% done and dusted on a factory Honda.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Italian circlejerk has just gone into overdrive, Rossi to ride for Ducati

Now all they need is Ferrari to have a top Italian driver
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
luca badoer
giancarlo fisichella

but srsly this isnt f1 mek!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
you forgot liuzzi

and I said top Italian drivers, none of these you or I mentioned are in the same league in F1 as Rossi is to motogp
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
i went with the above mentioned for full comedic effect

rossi's okay in an f1 car too
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Apparently it is to be announced this week that Burgess will be following Valentino to Ducati - great news!

Kez wrote:

rossi's okay in an f1 car too
Not too shabby in a rally car either.  I think he's just really good at going fast.

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-09-01 02:19:26)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
Rip
Kez
+778|5673|London, UK
R.I.P Shoya Tomizawa
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

tragic

RIP
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
So sad, RIP Tomi #48.  From being first ever winner on a Moto2 to this a few months later.....

Last edited by KingCheese (2010-09-05 12:42:35)

Adams_BJ
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=505_1283697737

for anyone who missed it. Brutal stuff.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Boo Stoner winning a race, but was really impressed with Hayden mugging Lorenzo for a podium spot.  Really liked Aragon as a circuit, but as was demonstrated in the Moto2 race, maybe the grid is a little close to the first corner?  Great race by Iannone in the Moto2 class, and thought it was a nice touch that he did his victory lap with a #48 Tomizawa flag.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Well, Lorenzo deserves his title this year - he's had a wonderful set of results.  I'm not his biggest fan but credit where credit is due.  I'm just glad Rossi was top of the podium in the race Jorge won the title!  Phillip Island up next - Stoner (boo) for a home win?
Adams_BJ
A hell of a win tbh
Adams_BJ
Damn I felt bad for Pedrosa when I watched that fall.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6554|England
Innit I like Dani.
Adams_BJ
And it was such a great fight, for it to end like that is just horrible.

Anyway he'll get it plated up and I wont be surprised if he's in the next round.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6204|S.A. Australia
Apparently collar bones aren't that big a deal if you have a week or two to reset it and rest.
Serious Flex
Adams_BJ
As long as the plate can hold out during his training he should be good. Wont be comfortable and he would probably hate it but at this stage if he misses another round after DNFing he may as well kiss the championship goodbye
Adams_BJ
where has this thread gone!?

In other news: Going to Phillip Island
Adams_BJ
https://photos.motogp.com/2011/10/16/FTC_Stoner_2011.jpg
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6204|S.A. Australia
Glad to see him win it, but the fact that Lorenzo and Spies weren't racing dampened it a bit.  Honestly, Lorenzo was the only one who was ever going to have a chance at catching him, so with him gone it was more of a procession.
Serious Flex

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard