Rosse_modest
+76|6799|Antwerp, Flanders

No 1 Gooner wrote:

single city round here! my right arm is so big that i swin in circles!!!!
And are you right or left handed?
JimCognito
+10|6703

JimCognito wrote:

Just started up again with my on again/off again lady friend for two years.  I guess we're on again since I cancelled my date for this saturday and she's coming to meet me for the Bulls game tonight.
Well, it's off again.  She never showed, yada yada, just wanted the sex.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6647|Las Vegas

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Are you hopelessly single, happily single, or do you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, or significant other?

My response minus the complications... I am taken...
Engaged.

KiL
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6722|Illinois
Hopelessly single.  I've had so many friends that are girls that I want to shoot myself .  Every girl I talk to says that I'd be the perfect boyfriend, but yea, I'm hopelessly shy and none of them can go out with me since every chick around here already has a boyfriend.  Worst part is, the girl I've wanted to go out with for 6 months now (and I'm taking to prom saturday), won't go out with me because she "doesn't want to ruin the friendship"  wtf?  the only reason I started talking to her was because I wanted to go out with her!  then I have 6(!) girls hitting on me that all have semi-serious boyfriends/fiances.    though I will admit, it was hilarious when one of them accidentally reached into my boxers during lunch at school yesterday (the lesson there was, don't try to stick cheetos down a guy's pants without watching where your hand goes )

being single sucks so much
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6794|PNW

Happily single, minus complications. If I were to find a love of my life, it would have to be great enough to bypass my fears of being screwed over by divorce and being labeled a sex predator because I changed an infant's diapers. Yes, the latter can happen in America...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-05-04 16:09:48)

JimCognito
+10|6703

PitViper401 wrote:

Hopelessly single.  I've had so many friends that are girls that I want to shoot myself .  Every girl I talk to says that I'd be the perfect boyfriend, but yea, I'm hopelessly shy and none of them can go out with me since every chick around here already has a boyfriend.  Worst part is, the girl I've wanted to go out with for 6 months now (and I'm taking to prom saturday), won't go out with me because she "doesn't want to ruin the friendship"  wtf?  the only reason I started talking to her was because I wanted to go out with her!  then I have 6(!) girls hitting on me that all have semi-serious boyfriends/fiances.    though I will admit, it was hilarious when one of them accidentally reached into my boxers during lunch at school yesterday (the lesson there was, don't try to stick cheetos down a guy's pants without watching where your hand goes )

Never let yourself get into the friend zone.  Make a move WAY before that happens.  You can always make more "friends".  Also, you said you're going to prom and have friends that have fiances.  NO ONE that young should have a fiance and you can bank on round two availability after theses relationships end.  I'm in the world of round two after the divorces and I swear its alot easier to meet women after they realized how many complete jackasses are out there.  Just gotta stay away from the ones with kids.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6690

PitViper401 wrote:

Keep in contact with them after high school.  Give them a few years to get over the "high school" image phase.  The reality check of what life is really about.  Near college graduation or a few years after, they'll be all over you.  After they wise up, most girls will go for the nice, successful/secure types. 

Considering their attitudes towards you, one of them is bound to come your way, eventually.

Plenty of desperate-eyed ladies during my 10 year high school reunion.  Too bad I was already into my much younger, yet very mature, soon-to-be wife by then.

Last edited by Ilocano (2006-05-04 17:28:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard