Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Varegg wrote:

Nobody doubts that big corporations fuck us over Cy so cut the crap ... difference is if you believe the big corporations are part of a network or not to rule the globe ...
but man dont you get it, theres like the bilderberg group that meets and shit trying to plot us becoming slaves again man, look at history, were living in a lie. the corporate facists use the entertainment industry to keep people down man havent you liek read plato and shit he warned us about this sort of thing man. geez varreg you gotta like get out there and realize the truth, you just became their sheep man.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|NÃ¥rvei

Yeah yeah ... I feel you
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Varegg wrote:

Yeah yeah ... I feel you
TRUTH MUST BE SET FREE
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Cybargs wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Yeah yeah ... I feel you
TRUTH MUST BE SET FREE
Ok, Mulder
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6456|England

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

I'm up for it mate, i wouldn't mind doing the fighting but everybody needs to take a stand or nothing will ever change, and some people are so fucking stupid they just believe everything they hear in the news and run about like sheep happy as larry,  like half the fucking invalids on here..
Instead you believe everything you hear from random, hysterical conspiracy blogs.

Yeah.
You're not getting it man, you know you can't trust those big corporations and governments coz all they do is like lie to you and stuff. theres more truth in the world man and it should be set free like ya know man, shits like fucking miracles.
Wow, this is serious and it will effect all of us, even you, why not at least do some research find of a little more, on the bilderberg group, the council on  foreign relations, the trilateral commission, bohemian grove, why not?
Ioan92
+337|5693

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

Instead you believe everything you hear from random, hysterical conspiracy blogs.

Yeah.
You're not getting it man, you know you can't trust those big corporations and governments coz all they do is like lie to you and stuff. theres more truth in the world man and it should be set free like ya know man, shits like fucking miracles.
Wow, this is serious and it will effect all of us, even you, why not at least do some research find of a little more, on the bilderberg group, the council on  foreign relations, the trilateral commission, bohemian grove, why not?
Don't bother.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
Well the Bilderberg group, The CFR, and CO are real.  Seriously guys, when you really think about it dont you find something a little discomforting about the worlds most powerful people meeting in annually, under no media, and sworn to secrecy about what is discussed?  Imagine the ideas that they can bring up without having to worry about it being plastered all over CNN.  Then, wouldn't that little veil of secrecy allow them to put these ideas in fruition?  These people are very powerful and have resources that as common men we cannot even begin to fathom.  Resources that allow them set forth mechanisms that work through compartmentalization towards a larger end. 

Then there is the CFR, which is scary as well! I mean when you look at their history they were basically founded by the Rockefellers who were definitely involved in freaky things like eugenics and are more than a little power hungry.  The CFR is not even secretive about there globalist agenda!  Perhaps you should read some of the white papers by their current president Richard N. Haass.  He wrote this gem called Rethinking Sovereignty Rethinking Sovereignty by Richard N. Haass.  I know you Europeans have your EU, but I'm not ready to give up the United States in lieu of some supranational mega state...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Lenin took less than a decade
Mussolini took less than a decade
Franco took less than a decade
Hitler took less than a decade
Castro took less than a decade
Mao took less than two decades

NWO has been taking over ten decades, and they still are no where close.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yeah.
Dude I know man I've been like reading that shit up. Shits scary man, they like wanna remove soverignty and all and 911 is a lie set up by the government and they used iraq and afghanistan to like distract people from the real issues. were being watched now man if i dont email my reply asap the government probably took me man.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6513|Texas - Bigger than France
My belief is "the Illuminati" is the term used for stuff we are worried about but don't know who's really responsible.

Aka, 911 happens...the Illuminati did it.   Wait, it was Al Qaeda.  So the Illuminati just got a little smaller because part of it was "found out".
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Pug wrote:

My belief is "the Illuminati" is the term used for stuff we are worried about but don't know who's really responsible.

Aka, 911 happens...the Illuminati did it.   Wait, it was Al Qaeda.  So the Illuminati just got a little smaller because part of it was "found out".
It's an unknown unknown man.
Pug
Yeah, but as soon as you find out that some Illuminati conspiracy theory is caused by a specific group...isn't it removed from the Illuminati conspiracy list?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6456|England

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Dude I know man I've been like reading that shit up. Shits scary man, they like wanna remove soverignty and all and 911 is a lie set up by the government and they used iraq and afghanistan to like distract people from the real issues. were being watched now man if i dont email my reply asap the government probably took me man.
well at least we can see the dumbing down of society actually is taking place.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

well at least we can see the dumbing down of society actually is taking place.
Do you have any proof or anything worth debating to further your argument, or are you chill just throwing out insults?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6101|North Tonawanda, NY

FatherTed wrote:

Do you have any proof or anything worth debating to further your argument, or are you chill just throwing out insults?
Well that is largely the point of conspiracy theories.  There is no proof beyond conjecture and fear.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

SenorToenails wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Well that is largely the point of conspiracy theories.  There is no proof beyond conjecture and fear.
dude are you blind the info is just right in front of you. read a book man.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

The only conspiracy theory I believe is how the RAND corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

SenorToenails wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

The only conspiracy theory I believe is how the RAND corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!
dude dont you know like after WW2 the US, China and Russia banded together to create the cold war to scare the people and shit man. RAND is just part of it, the russians and chinese are part of the plot to rule the world, thats like why they never fight each other man, thye just go out to destroy 3rd world coutnries and stuff.

Hideo kojima warned us about this shit man go play metal gear solid coz thats the future dude.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

dude dont you know like after WW2 the US, China and Russia banded together to create the cold war to scare the people and shit man. RAND is just part of it, the russians and chinese are part of the plot to rule the world, thats like why they never fight each other man, thye just go out to destroy 3rd world coutnries and stuff.

Hideo kojima warned us about this shit man go play metal gear solid coz thats the future dude.
zomg genome soldiers!  It's all becoming perfectly clear now!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

SenorToenails wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

zomg genome soldiers!  It's all becoming perfectly clear now!
nano id in everything man, that's the way the Illuminati will control our lyfes.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver

SonderKommando wrote:

Well the Bilderberg group, The CFR, and CO are real.  Seriously guys, when you really think about it dont you find something a little discomforting about the worlds most powerful people meeting in annually, under no media, and sworn to secrecy about what is discussed?  Imagine the ideas that they can bring up without having to worry about it being plastered all over CNN.  Then, wouldn't that little veil of secrecy allow them to put these ideas in fruition?  These people are very powerful and have resources that as common men we cannot even begin to fathom.  Resources that allow them set forth mechanisms that work through compartmentalization towards a larger end. 

Then there is the CFR, which is scary as well! I mean when you look at their history they were basically founded by the Rockefellers who were definitely involved in freaky things like eugenics and are more than a little power hungry.  The CFR is not even secretive about there globalist agenda!  Perhaps you should read some of the white papers by their current president Richard N. Haass.  He wrote this gem called Rethinking Sovereignty Rethinking Sovereignty by Richard N. Haass.  I know you Europeans have your EU, but I'm not ready to give up the United States in lieu of some supranational mega state...
Im the only one ehre besides ATG who's posted a qualitative response and all you guys do is troll whats his name.  How about your thoughts on my commentary?

Cybargs, your responses are just annoying and stupid.  If you cant contribute to the discussion then leave.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2010-08-11 12:06:53)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

SonderKommando wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Im the only one ehre besides ATG who's posted a qualitative response and all you guys do is troll whats his name.  How about your thoughts on my commentary?

Cybargs, your responses are just annoying and stupid.  If you cant contribute to the discussion then leave.
I know the bilderberg group exists but they are no threat at all to anyone's civil liberties. What a bunch of business and world leaders can't meet without anyone having a look? It's a private compound and they have their right to privacy and I'm pretty sure they aren't plotting to make the world a worst place.

Yes sovereignty is slowly diminishing with globalization as the world becomes more interconnected, but this does not mean that one day a nation state would dissapear. Some interventions are necessary such as Darfur, Kosovo and various other genocidal campaigns that's happening in the modern world.

You have to remember sonder that businessmen and politicians aren't as powerful as they want people to believe. Just vote them out and stop buying their products and they'll crumble.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
You guys sound line mainline drones for the establishment.

I ask this: read the stated goals of The Illuminati. Read how they plan to accomplish their goals. Then look at world events.

If you think it is all  just random, then good on ya.
Pug
ATG, how do we know that these stated goals were made up by others so that the Illuminati seem real?  Compared to a practical joke?

If I'm to believe one story and not the other, how exactly am I to make the correct decision?  Aka the Illuminati are real?

Last edited by Pug (2010-08-11 12:56:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard