OxenBreeder
+46|5776|KTRI
OMG, CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Edit
BUFFALO, N.Y. – Police say a traffic stop led to animal cruelty charges after they found a live cat "marinating" in oil and peppers in the trunk of a car.

Buffalo police say officers heard the cat meowing when they stopped 51-year-old Gary Korkuc of Cheektowaga to ticket him for running a stop sign Sunday night.

They say they checked the trunk and found 4-year-old Navarro in a cage, his fur covered with oil, crushed red peppers and chili peppers.

Police say Korkuc told them he did it because Navarro was ill-tempered. Korkuc was charged with cruelty and released; his phone number isn't listed.

Police say he told them he was going to cook Navarro. Korkuc also told officers a number of things that didn't make sense, including that his neutered male cat was pregnant.

Animal advocates have cleaned Navarro and put him up for adoption.
I find the headline hilarious.

Cat's in the the trunk, licking it's paws, thinking, damn, I'm tasty.

Last edited by OxenBreeder (2010-08-10 22:35:52)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6484|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Yeah, very fucking funny this animal cruelty.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Laika
+75|5954

OxenBreeder wrote:

Police say Korkuc told them he did it because Navarro was ill-tempered.
Couldn't possibly imagine why.
OxenBreeder
+46|5776|KTRI
OH FFS! He didn't eat it!

You're correct, animal cruelty is wrong, but don't you see just a bit of humor in this?

Dude is so obviously unstable, he wouldn't know how to properly cook a cat, and for how long!

Lock his ass away for say, 50+ years, I have no problem with that!!!

Last edited by OxenBreeder (2010-08-10 23:19:17)

Stimey
­
+786|6130|Ontario | Canada
The cat was pregnant. Ofcourse it was ill tempered
­
­
­
­
­
­
OxenBreeder
+46|5776|KTRI

Stimey wrote:

The cat was pregnant. Ofcourse it was ill tempered
Thank you Stimey, finally, someone with a sense of humor!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6633|Little Bentcock

Stimey wrote:

The cat was a woman. Ofcourse it was ill tempered
fix't
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

Read that this morning...made me laugh...hard.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6479

Adams_BJ wrote:

Stimey wrote:

The cat was a woman. Ofcourse it was ill tempered
fix't
But it wasn't a woman, it was a pregnant male.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

That sounds like a decent marinade.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6479
I'd eat it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
They do the same to lobsters and such
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Was the 51 year old Asian?
Chou
+737|6801

Mekstizzle wrote:

They do the same to lobsters and such
hmmm trunk lobster
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5484|Ventura, California
Foxnews' headline: "Off the menu - in a new home!"
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

How could it be animal cruelty if he was planning on seriously eating it?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio

Macbeth wrote:

How could it be animal cruelty if he was planning on seriously eating it?
shut up you fucking retard
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5484|Ventura, California
Macbeth, if the animal suffers because of a person it is animal cruelty. He can eat the animal without torturing it alive.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Lobsters are boiled alive, in order to make a sheep kosher their blood needs to be drained from the neck, cows get a piece of hard metal between the eyes, etc.

The only reason preparing to eat your cat is considered cruelty is because people find cats cute. It's an arbitrary and pointless distinction.

Aside from that, your property has no rights.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-08-12 12:54:16)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

M'beth, cows are killed with a bolt that goes through their brain (atleast they are in the abattoirs in Britain), they feel no pain.

Same with all animals slaughtered for food, sheep, pigs etc.
11 Bravo
Banned

Macbeth wrote:

Lobsters are boiled alive, in order to make a sheep kosher their blood needs to be drained from the neck, cows get a piece of hard metal between the eyes, etc.

The only reason preparing to eat your cat is considered cruelty is because people find cats cute. It's an arbitrary and pointless distinction.
depends where you get your meat and i dont eat lobster or lamb for example.  dont be such a twat.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Do you eat tuna? Fishings traps and nets sometimes capture dolphins. Fish are also suffocated to death.

If you eat any meat, there is a chance that the animal was killed in a non-humane way. In anycase death is death so there isn't anyway around the fact that something died so you can have a meal.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

krazed wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

OxenBreeder wrote:

OH FFS! He didn't eat it!1

You're correct, animal cruelty is wrong, but don't you see just a bit of humor in this?2

Dude is so obviously unstable, he wouldn't know how to properly cook a cat, and for how long! 3

Lock his ass away for say, 50+ years, I have no problem with that!!!4
1 [ ] relevant
2 If I was the kind of guy to laugh uproariously at stupid guy movies, I would probably laugh at this. According to some of the comments on this thread, I gather other people are...and do.
3 [ ] funny
4 Wouldn't be a fair sentence, considering similar tried cases of animal cruelty...and even assault/battery against another human being.

Macbeth wrote:

Do you eat tuna? Fishings traps and nets sometimes capture dolphins. Fish are also suffocated to death.

If you eat any meat, there is a chance that the animal was killed in a non-humane way. In anycase death is death so there isn't anyway around the fact that something died so you can have a meal.
You're just being difficult. I'm willing to imagine most fishermen don't pluck dolphins from the water to dump in a vat of secret sauce somewhere in the ship's hold (unless they're Japanese).

I'm closing this thread. Animal cruelty debate can continue on DST if someone wants to start one.

*addendum wrote:

To explain, I didn't move it to DST because the context wasn't serious enough, and I closed it by right of arbitrary moderation. Animal abuse is not funny.

BUT...since someone threw a karma hissy-fit, I'll reopen it for the afternoon.
11 Bravo
Banned

Macbeth wrote:

i dont eat seafood and buy from local places or whole foods who are humane.  death is death eh?  you should be killed tbh.  you are not fit for this world.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-08-12 13:24:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard