if you love the best battlefield map ever , then please vote for it here.

http://www.neomyz.com/poll/poll.aspx?1b48e555f98ae579 VOTE FOR HUE PLEASE

cheers .

https://www.bfcentral.pl/grafika/bfv_mapy/hue_alt_map.jpg

Last edited by Odessa|Salesman0fHoes (2006-05-04 12:53:30)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6658|UK
Its not the 'best map ever' but it is good. I vote yes

EDIT: lol i cant ytpe

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-04 07:56:50)

dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6768|yorkshire penisula
done,it rules yo

Last edited by dop3man (2006-05-04 08:47:31)

Avarice
+41|6603|London, UK
Voted yes, mainly because wake was added in and is my second fave map
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6690
Man,  I had to google like a mofo to find a pic.  I couldnt think of it for the life of me. 

Makes me realize how much I hated BFV.  I was so pumped... Played for maybe 2 weeks then went back to DC.  I dont know why I hated BFV so much.  I loved the music.  That was the best part.  None of the maps really stood out.   The only kit worth using was the m-60/grenade double faggotry but still that game just annoyed me for some reason and I couldnt put my finger on it.
antin0de
+44|6698|SL,UT
I thought BFV was excellent.  It had it's cons, but overall it was fun. 

But what bothers me is that Atari ruined Unreal Tournament by making such frequent re-releases.  UT2003 was the best... Zoom instagib bombing run, what.  I had people accuse me of hacking, and one dude even spectated me for a whole map just for fun.  Then one day there were no good servers to choose from.  Sure, they had a good idea adding vehicles to UT2004, but they didn't quite pull it off right.

I'm afraid of BF2142.  What if it's not so cool?  Cloaking devices, mechs, flying sentries...  all things that will totally change the way the battlefield works.  What if it's totally not worth it?  Why not just keep updating one game with new weapons, maps, vehicles, etc?  It'd all be much better if vanilla, SF, and EF were all intermingling... rebels vs. EU, USMC with grappling hooks, Sharqi at night, etc.  But instead, they're dividing the community.  Shame, really.
cat4ever
+69|6784|CATALONIA
I voted yes!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6727|NJ
Which map is HUE??? is it a BFV map and if so Which one because I haven't played BFV in a long time
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6722|The Netherlands
antin0de, +1 for that. To me it seems 2142 is just kind of a rip off. So soon after the BF2 releases, and that while there is so much improvement needed in BF2. For me UT 1 was the best ever, didn't like a single of those vehicle game UT's. That's also why I've posted a topic named "Battlefield 1242", I'd rather see a Middle-Age game than another futuristic game like BF2142...
-MIKI3.
+70|6675|The Netherlands
Web Poll Error
The daily view limit for this poll has been exceeded. Please come back tomorrow. If you are the owner of this web poll, please click here for more information.