Poll

will there evr b a bfgame that tops the numbers and experience of bf2?

yes13%13% - 15
no32%32% - 37
REALLY , really hope so , but not so sure52%52% - 59
fuck bf2 , I don't belong here1%1% - 2
Total: 113
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6711|Purplicious Wisconsin
bf2 was good for its time but it got old for me rather quick.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

War Man wrote:

but you also like bc2
War Man

thepilot91 wrote:

War Man wrote:

but you also like bc2
Yes, 'cause it's fun and it has customization like 2142. I like the way they did the classes like Assault is the ammoman, Medic is the machine gunner, Engineer is anti tank and smger.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

War Man wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

War Man wrote:

but you also like bc2
Yes, 'cause it's fun and it has customization like 2142. I like the way they did the classes like Assault is the ammoman, Medic is the machine gunner, Engineer is anti tank and smger.
and you love stargate aswell?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
Sorry Wa'man smg is not a verb.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire

thepilot91 wrote:

War Man wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

but you also like bc2
wait, what does stargate have to do with this?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
War Man

Blade4509 wrote:

Sorry Wa'man smg is not a verb.
SMGer=SubMachine Gunner. Not a verb a noun.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

RTHKI wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

War Man wrote:

unreal and fkin awful!
War Man

thepilot91 wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

unreal and fkin awful!
I like atlantis and sg 1 for the humor in it.

Last edited by War Man (2010-08-08 10:31:37)

thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

War Man wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

unreal and fkin awful!
there we go , I've made my point
War Man

thepilot91 wrote:

War Man wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

unreal and fkin awful!
there we go , I've made my point
Gotta admit it was funny, now the stargate series is lame because stargate universe replaced the humor of its predecessors with drama which made me stop watching it after 4-6 episodes
pace51
Boom?
+194|5170|Markham, Ontario
SG-1 was actually fun to watch, excellent suspense.

So far, bf3's best hope is replacing bf2's graphics with beter ones, more maps, and leaving it otherwise the same.

Imagine if bf3 only had 3 classes and every map was like zatar? That'd suck. Actually, I didn;t hate zatar too much, it was pretty fun. Nice conflicts, though if you were stranded, it sucked.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-08-08 19:42:41)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
So the hit reg was ok to you?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

pace51 wrote:

So far, bf3's best hope is replacing bf2's graphics with beter ones, more maps, and leaving it otherwise the same.

Imagine if bf3 only had 3 classes and every map was like zatar? That'd suck. Actually, I didn;t hate zatar too much, it was pretty fun. Nice conflicts, though if you were stranded, it sucked.
whatever , I've always hated it... 11classes and fu she maps would be awsome , but as long as it's on console aswell there isn't gonna be any planes ...= suxx hard
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6556|Hungary
Well i really hope BF3 will be the ramake of BF2!

Right now im playing MW2 and i didnt knew im gonna play that one. After i played BC2 at my friend that was official a FAIL game for me. I dont bought it and nor i bought MW2. I play on cracked servers for FREE
GullyFoyle
+25|5384

thepilot91 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

whatever , I've always hated it... 11classes and fu she maps would be awsome , but as long as it's on console aswell there isn't gonna be any planes ...= suxx hard
Related fact:  BF1943 was on console, and had planes.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!

GullyFoyle wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

oh...oh well then , dunno if you've played 1942 , but I did and thought the planes where quite good , and if they are just as well or better in -43 there might be a slight chance for a decent bf3

now the question stands : 1943 plane comparisment to 1942 ? anyone?
War Man

GullyFoyle wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Yes, but seeing as jets are faster than prop planes and have guided bombs and missiles they probly might decide to forget about jets as they're either overpowered or shit or just difficult to implement for consoles. 1943 planes were fun by the way, but bombing is meh compared to 1942.
BVC
+325|6693
Like BC2, but with GTA-sized maps.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State
What I want in BF3 (not going to fucking happen though)

*Destructable environment
*good hitreg
*Vehicles that don't suck
*more than 5 classes
*dedi servers
War Man
I say 4 or 5 classes for next bf game.
thepilot91
+64|6233|Åland!
I don't get it why so few classes? , I mean do people actually want only 4 classes ?! I haven't heard anyone promote 4(BC2) classes over 6 (bf2) altho I know that when bf2 came out they promoted the oppertuneties with having many choices :S
JahManRed
wank
+646|6625|IRELAND

No, because they probably wont allow another BF game to be modded or have LAN. So that its shelf life is limited and we go out and buy the next installment of the game. Its the way games are going unfortunately.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5865|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I think BF3 would be cool if they included civilians in multiplayer games, and if anyone kills you they get neg points, but you can still kill people with stones and punches.

Basically like a normal Battlefield version of PR civilians. Maybe I don't know if that would work out or not lol
tuckergustav
+1,590|5911|...

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I think BF3 would be cool if they included civilians in multiplayer games, and if anyone kills you they get neg points, but you can still kill people with stones and punches.

Basically like a normal Battlefield version of PR civilians. Maybe I don't know if that would work out or not lol
lol....then you have servers full of civilians running around and nothing but neg points...how fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard