Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

Was linked to this set of videos about the influence of the Illuminati in the media.

And here's another one about the film industry

Although a fair chunk of the videos are pure skepticism and conspiracy, I do believe, in some aspects, that someone has an influence on things that are presented to us in the media.
Some of the events that happen in this world are simply too strange to be accidents, and if you watch the videos, the part with all the 25th's definitely made me think a bit.

Do you believe in it?
Opinions Nao

Last edited by Jestar (2010-08-07 03:03:26)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
Fuck the New World Order and fuck you rockefeller!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

I'm a member. We've been releasing this soft of stuff into the general population for centuries. Using the most common medium has always been seen as the most effective.

These days, that medium happens to be through music. It's for shits and giggles.

Also: we built the pyramids.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2010-08-07 03:44:22)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
There probably are these secret groups but how much power they wield is probably overestimated.

I think the freemasons have no influence on anything other than their own members. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe I'm right about the freemasons but there are other more powerful organisations out there. In which case ignorance is bliss.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6711

jord wrote:

There probably are these secret groups but how much power they wield is probably overestimated.

I think the freemasons have no influence on anything other than their own members. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe I'm right about the freemasons but there are other more powerful organisations out there. In which case ignorance is bliss.
Yeah, the power of these groups (assuming they exist) is certainly overestimated.
Nice work on them pyramids Reap.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Jestar wrote:

Nice work on them pyramids Reap.
No problem.

And to be square with you guys, it was honestly hard work. It was all on the level though.
LostFate
+95|6455|England

jord wrote:

What are you talking about, do some research, look at the bilderberg group and the council on foreign relations its all truth.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Hey you don't have to give him the 3rd degree mate, just because he doesn't believe.
LostFate
+95|6455|England

AussieReaper wrote:

Hey you don't have to give him the 3rd degree mate, just because he doesn't believe.
well maybe its about time we get a fucking grip an do something about this shit

And what do you mean Believe?  you don't need to fucking believe its happening now for fuck sake.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-08-07 04:20:12)

jord

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

What are you talking about, do some research, look at the bilderberg group and the council on foreign relations its all truth.
I've done as much research as I'm going to on secret groups, if they're really that secret people shouldn't be able to do any kind of proper research on them.

I've heard of the bilderberg group, the nwo, the illuminati, free masons, knights templar and all that, and I still don't believe they control the world of the top governments.
LostFate
+95|6455|England

jord wrote:

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

I've done as much research as I'm going to on secret groups, if they're really that secret people shouldn't be able to do any kind of proper research on them.

I've heard of the bilderberg group, the nwo, the illuminati, free masons, knights templar and all that, and I still don't believe they control the world of the top governments.
man I'm not gonna try and convince you for its plain to see, but don't be stupid connect the dots and you'll see the bigger picture.
jord
If you're looking to connect dots then you can. I'm impartial, I just think with governments changing hands 20 times a century it'd be hard to always have a control over the current government. Or maybe they control the ballots and have members in each big political party in the world. Who knows?
LostFate
+95|6455|England

jord wrote:

If you're looking to connect dots then you can. I'm impartial, I just think with governments changing hands 20 times a century it'd be hard to always have a control over the current government. Or maybe they control the ballots and have members in each big political party in the world. Who knows?
well that's a good point, unless of course they are the ones which put people in power.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6423|Ontario, Canada

jord wrote:

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

If you still don't believe that they control heads of governments, then that means you haven't done enough proper research, not because say your lacking research abilities but because that further information is being kept from you. Hence its real.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
jord

d4rkst4r wrote:

jord wrote:

LostFate wrote:

If you still don't believe that they control heads of governments, then that means you haven't done enough proper research, not because say your lacking research abilities but because that further information is being kept from you. Hence its real.
So how is it you have the information showing they are in control but its being kept from me?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
You guys got trolled.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ

AussieReaper wrote:

Also: we built the pyramids.
Liar clearly that's the work of aliens
ƒ³
jord

Pochsy wrote:

jord wrote:

My father is a member.

You're right for the most part, but you have to remember that the freemasons don't just let in every asshole construction or post-office worker. They have swing over the most influential people in society, and the most influential people gain higher status, more connections, and often gain monetarily (I've heard of some pretty shifty deals under the mason badge).

They definitely come nowhere close to coordinating world events, though.

Also, Opra built the pyramids.
I was part of a military forum when I was in the Army and the officers board seemed to have a few masons. They seemed sincere and all, but part of me thinks they weren't if it's a secret organisation and they're openly talking about lodge numbers in public.

I've also heard it has ties to Christianity, so as much influence and connections as I could gain, I'll steer well clear.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
I wish all the conspiracy nuts would put the barrel of a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger until it goes click
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6100|North Tonawanda, NY

eleven bravo wrote:

I wish all the conspiracy nuts would put the barrel of a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger until it goes click
But that's what they want you to do!
jord

eleven bravo wrote:

There is a middle ground. People who dismiss everything they hear as conspiracy and are as stubborn as a mule about it are just as bad as people who believe the wildest conspiracy theories. Keep an open mind, just ya know, not too open...
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

jord wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

jord wrote:

My father is a member.

You're right for the most part, but you have to remember that the freemasons don't just let in every asshole construction or post-office worker. They have swing over the most influential people in society, and the most influential people gain higher status, more connections, and often gain monetarily (I've heard of some pretty shifty deals under the mason badge).

They definitely come nowhere close to coordinating world events, though.

Also, Opra built the pyramids.
I was part of a military forum when I was in the Army and the officers board seemed to have a few masons. They seemed sincere and all, but part of me thinks they weren't if it's a secret organisation and they're openly talking about lodge numbers in public.

I've also heard it has ties to Christianity, so as much influence and connections as I could gain, I'll steer well clear.
Lodge numbers are not secret. Member status is not secret. Meeting dates are not secret. Charitable donations and fund-raisers are not secret.

The only thing you'll never hear about is their internal politics.

And yes, you're right, there are ties to Christianity. I don't know much about it, but as far as I'm aware it now stands that you must believe in a higher being, be it God, Allah, Moses, Chuck Norris, etc.

It is an old boys Christian club. Hence the copious charitable donations, parades, community events, and so on.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
lostfat is a prime example of when a gene pool should end
Tu Stultus Es
jord
The Freemasons are probably a very interesting subject but I bet it's well publicised by now in literature and documentarys. I'd rather join something secret that hasnt been ousted yet. Though I'll have trouble, human nature being what it is even the most covert intelligence cells, special forces task groups and alleged overlord mastermind organizations have all been documented by an ex member.

There will be one that hasn't. And I shall find it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS
I do find it amusing how people do not grasp the disconnect between groups so subtle, secretive and powerful that they are capable of altering and manipulating the course of human history on a whim yet are vulnerable to detection by some guys in basements.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard