13rin
+977|6449

LostFate wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Apart from the dead ones.
And how many more would be dead under Saddams rule? Quit being hyperbolic. In the long run they're better off.
Lol, thats a joke right?

because if its not you truly are a fucknut.
Awesome debating style you got there... . .
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

DBBrinson1 wrote:

LostFate wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

And how many more would be dead under Saddams rule? Quit being hyperbolic. In the long run they're better off.
Lol, thats a joke right?

He is a person that obviously has no knowledge of what kind of bastard saddam and his sons were.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

lowing wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Lol, thats a joke right?

He is a person that obviously has no knowledge of what kind of bastard saddam and his sons were.
I have no knowledge do i lowing apart from of course actually serving out there.

We made Iraq a lot worse that it was.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-08-05 09:56:29)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

LostFate wrote:

lowing wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I have no knowledge do i lowing apart from of course actually serving out there.

Least the kurds aren't getting gassed on the daily basis.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

lowing wrote:

Least the kurds aren't getting gassed on the daily basis.
I think Daily basis is a bit over the top.

Now however they have to put up with foreign armies shooting them, bombing them, torturing them, death squads, IED's , Corruption within the US installed government,  Much better for the Iraqi people.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-08-05 10:06:38)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

LostFate wrote:

lowing wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

So you were there before the invasion? I dunno about you, but when I was there I had Iraqis thanking me almost on a daily basis.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard