Every Fifth Day+5%5% - 6
Total: 104
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6106|Birmingham, UK
every day because it gets really greasy
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Daily. And I can't shower and not wash my hair; I hate the feeling of wet hair without washing it for some reason. So if I shower in the morning, and go get a haircut, I still wash my hair when I shower when I get back home.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

PrivateVendetta wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Gooners wrote:

l2personalhygeine

FloppY_ wrote:

Not necessary tbh
Srsly, you don't get that dirty in 1 day unless you exersize/dirty jobs
You're telling me your forehead isn't greasy after a day of doing nothing?
I know mine is.
I don't feel greasy at all after 1 day
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Yeah, I am agreeing with Floppy. I don't get greasy after one day and frankly am surprised everyone else seems to.

Must be the climate.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

I still haven't gotten around to showering today, but my hair doesn't feel greasy.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North

FFLink wrote:

Yeah, I am agreeing with Floppy. I don't get greasy after one day and frankly am surprised everyone else seems to.

Must be the climate.
some people are just different

i have really oily skin so if i don't shower every day i feel yucky
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
I didn't shower today because I was doing work outside the house (so I actually smell instead of normally when I don't; funny thing, that). Usually I shampoo my day every hair AKA when I take a shower.
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
so, if you're one of these dirty bastards who doesn't wash their hair every time you shower, do you just avoid getting your hair wet or do you get your hair wet and then dry off your greasy, disgusting hair with your towel?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

Reciprocity wrote:

so, if you're one of these dirty bastards who doesn't wash their hair every time you shower, do you just avoid getting your hair wet or do you get your hair wet and then dry off your greasy, disgusting hair with your towel?
either/or. Apart from my hair being greasy or disgusting.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Why does everyone's hair get "greasy" if you lot don't shampoo(p) it? I had no idea you all were Italian.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire

DesertFox- wrote:

Why does everyone's hair get "greasy" if you lot don't shampoo(p) it? I had no idea you all were Italian.
you srs?
mine can get greasy after a couple of days. im german, dutch, irish, and english.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
I showered last night and I could probably do with another if I were to go out tonight. I try and shower every day, but if I'm having a lazy day I just cba.

I shampoo every time I shower. Then condition. Super sexy hair, ladies love it.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I shampoo my hair every time I take a shower, and I take a shower every 1-2 days.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

DesertFox- wrote:

I think the steriotype comes from the fact that they use alot of grease in their hair and shit, well they used to. Like in that Movie Grease, hence the name. All that old skool shit, not from the fact that they get abnormally greasy hair from everyone else... that, that wouldn't make any real sense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard