13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

will you be doing large format photography prints? i've got some panoramas that are 20,000 pixels wide . . .
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
ive got a friend that graphic designs and web-designs for a company in cheltenham and makes prints/uniques in his spare time. selling digital art seems like a bit of a novel idea to me still, but he makes loads of money from it. also does band artwork, posters/promotion and cd jewel-case layouts and makes a shedload on that too. it's a good time to be a photoshop whizz... i can only imagine having hand-draughting skills is a huge asset and bonus, too.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
OmniDeath
~
+726|6654

burnzz wrote:

will you be doing large format photography prints? i've got some panoramas that are 20,000 pixels wide . . .
I wouldn't be printing other peoples work, but if I find a good place I'll let you know...

Uzique wrote:

ive got a friend that graphic designs and web-designs for a company in cheltenham and makes prints/uniques in his spare time. selling digital art seems like a bit of a novel idea to me still, but he makes loads of money from it. also does band artwork, posters/promotion and cd jewel-case layouts and makes a shedload on that too. it's a good time to be a photoshop whizz... i can only imagine having hand-draughting skills is a huge asset and bonus, too.
I can't say that I've been so successful yet
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida

OmniDeath wrote:

A while back I made a thread asking for suggestions for a name for my website. I was never happy with how the site turned out so I never posted it for everyone to see. I just finished redesigning it though and am rather happy with how it looks. So, since you guys helped me pick the name I thought I'd share.

http://www.slyillustrations.com/

Also, if someone who has Safari can see if everything works there is a karma in it for you, lol.

On a slightly related note I also have a Facebook fan page for my art. If you like it feel free to become a fan and invite your friends (in fact, I implore you to).

Facebook fan page.
Very impressive! The site looks great, very smooth and easy on the eyes, yet it shows the detail and professionalism of your work.

11/10

The pyramid one is my favorite

So did you make and design this site yourself or did you hire someone to make it?
15 more years! 15 more years!
OmniDeath
~
+726|6654

Mitch wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

A while back I made a thread asking for suggestions for a name for my website. I was never happy with how the site turned out so I never posted it for everyone to see. I just finished redesigning it though and am rather happy with how it looks. So, since you guys helped me pick the name I thought I'd share.

http://www.slyillustrations.com/

Also, if someone who has Safari can see if everything works there is a karma in it for you, lol.

On a slightly related note I also have a Facebook fan page for my art. If you like it feel free to become a fan and invite your friends (in fact, I implore you to).

Facebook fan page.
Very impressive! The site looks great, very smooth and easy on the eyes, yet it shows the detail and professionalism of your work.

11/10

The pyramid one is my favorite

So did you make and design this site yourself or did you hire someone to make it?
I designed and coded the site myself.

Also, I don't know if you remember, but you were the one who came up with the url!

Last edited by OmniDeath (2010-08-01 01:16:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard