morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel
My other topic is too busy and it'll really make me dizzy...

Anyway, here it is:

1)How do I check how many team points I recieve after a game, and where do I see my best achievement  IARof team points and all other achievements IAR?

2)Global: 10 Total time as squad member.
Global: 10 Total time as squad leader.
Global: 10 Total time as commander.

Does it mean, 10 complete rounds which I was a squad member\squad leader\commander?
If not, what then?

3) IAR: 26 minutes in a squad.
could I be only squad member or can i also be a squad leader?

4) 50 Total time played.
a)50 Complete rounds?
b)Is there a way to check it?

5)IAR: No Team kills/damage/vehicle damage.
Do I need to start and end the round without Team kills/damage/vehicle damage, or Just end? Or neither?

6)
a)Global: 10 Best kill streak. b)Global: 8 Worst death streak.
WTF those mean? how do i get them?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6797|Australia
read it again... its says what it means..
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6744|NRW,Germany
1) the scoreboard at the end of a round shows (from left to right) your total score, your team score, your killy, your deaths
2) hours
3) member is enough
4) again, hours
5) play a whole round without hurting anyone from your team
6) a 10 kill streak is killing 10 people in a row without dieing an 8 death streak is dieing 8 times in a row without killing anyone
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

4b) Yes. http://bf2s.com/player/morbesso666/
5) I believe that so long as you meet the IAR requirements without team damage and get your award, you're free to relax a bit and throw grenades down the hatches of friendly tanks for the rest of the round.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2005-10-22 12:08:09)

morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel

Tigg@lot wrote:

1) the scoreboard at the end of a round shows (from left to right) your total score, your team score, your killy, your deaths
2) hours
3) member is enough
4) again, hours
5) play a whole round without hurting anyone from your team
6) a 10 kill streak is killing 10 people in a row without dieing an 8 death streak is dieing 8 times in a row without killing anyone
1) It doesn't say anything about team points in the table.
2)Oki Dokey... How do you know it's hours?
3)But does squad leader count?
4)How do you know it's hours?
5)Understood.
6)ok... lol. If I die and get revived, can I continue the row?

thanks again
morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

4b) Yes. http://bf2s.com/player/morbesso666/
5) I believe that so long as you meet the IAR requirements without team damage and get your award, you're free to relax a bit and throw grenades down the hatches of friendly tanks for the rest of the round.
------------
4a) It doesn't say how many rounds i've played.
5)Ok thx... really the other one answered the actual questions.

thanks!
morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel
MORE
--------------
1)IAR: 10 Heal points.

Does revive counts heal point aswell?
5 revives+5 heal points = mission succeded?
JulesLee
+1|6732|CA USA
revive =/= heal
morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel

JulesLee wrote:

revive =/= heal
so if they write in UBAR that the requirements are 10 heal points, revive are useless?
divided
Clear!
+3|6743
Man, you sure do have a lot of questions..maybe you should just relax and play a little bit
morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel

divided wrote:

Man, you sure do have a lot of questions..maybe you should just relax and play a little bit
I do... I'm asking because as my concern I already have received these awards and i wanna understand why i didnt and fix it... plz answer my question by your way
divided
Clear!
+3|6743
I don't see how it could be said any simpler than how they explained it above..you get heal points for healing people.  Revive = Revive score.

Last edited by divided (2005-10-22 13:53:17)

morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel
thought it's count together...
if u don't wanna answer, i aint obligaing u...
anyway, found out alone... omg that's more difficult than engineer
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6744|NRW,Germany

morbesso666 wrote:

5)Understood.
1) It does. It´s the row with the flag like symbol. About the best achievements IAR, AFAIK there is no way to find out (but I´m willing to learn something new ^^)
2) Got certain badges after the announced time in hours although I tried roundwise and minutewise.
3) Yes
4) See 2
6) Dunno

About receiving team points you best play medic or support and as soon as your teammates are injured or running out of ammo you give them one of those bags.
A little advise for hunting certain badges/ribbons. Don´t try counting points as you will be distracted when it gets closer to your goal wich will end in missfortune (Got 14 kills with a jet in the beginning of a round some time ago and while forcefully trying to get the last one I became so nervous that I didn´t even hit anything (except trees, mountains, buildings ^^) until the round ended)
morbesso666
+0|6733|Givataim, Israel

Tigg@lot wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

5)Understood.
1) It does. It´s the row with the flag like symbol. About the best achievements IAR, AFAIK there is no way to find out (but I´m willing to learn something new ^^)
2) Got certain badges after the announced time in hours although I tried roundwise and minutewise.
3) Yes
4) See 2
6) Dunno

About receiving team points you best play medic or support and as soon as your teammates are injured or running out of ammo you give them one of those bags.
A little advise for hunting certain badges/ribbons. Don´t try counting points as you will be distracted when it gets closer to your goal wich will end in missfortune (Got 14 kills with a jet in the beginning of a round some time ago and while forcefully trying to get the last one I became so nervous that I didn´t even hit anything (except trees, mountains, buildings ^^) until the round ended)
the row with flag like symbol refers to ammo giving, flag capture, riviving, healing, etc. so u can't know... am i wrong?

and about the paragraph coming after the answers, yeah, ur right better not check every 1\2...
I made 10 healing, got first aid veteran, now am trying to kill 20 with medic kit...

HOW THE HECK DO YOU KILL WITH THE BOMBS OF PLANE?
can u give me a manual or something? or explain y yourself? THANKS ALOT!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard